From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Russia's 64th Brigade terrorized Bucha
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 08:58:35 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 05:58 UTC

> Based in Russia's far east, near the border with China, the
> 64th Brigade belongs to the Eastern Military District, long
> seen as the part of the Russian Army with the lowest levels
> of training and equipment. The brigade has ethnic Russian
> commanders but consists largely of soldiers drawn from minority
> ethnic groups and disadvantaged communities, according to
> Col. Mykola Krasny, the head of public affairs of Ukrainian
> military intelligence.

The current Russia's top commander, the Minister of Defence
himself is not quite ethnic Russian <https://is.gd/voIWg4> but
came right from those areas near the border with China.

> In radio conversations that were
> intercepted by Ukrainian forces,

Most of such "intercepted radio conversations" is a fabrication.
It's quite a long established (since 2014) genre of the pro-Kiev
psyop activism. In Russia, few take these "intercepted calls"
seriously, because the voices clearly betray the typal Ukrainian
pronunciation and/or their silly content looks clearly made-up.

> some of the Russians expressed
> surprise that village roads in outlying areas of Kyiv were
> paved with asphalt,

Here's the key. One can easily find, from open sources, where
exactly this 64th Brigade in the Russia's far east resides, and
what its home residence - about 30 km to the east of Khabarovsk
- looked like 11 years ago <https://tinyurl.com/2j7ddv92>. One
can easily imagine there's no roads paved with asphalt there.

One needs to know the most notorious talking points of the Kiev
regime's domestic propaganda. They indoctrinate the populace in
the Kiev-controlled territory so that about 1/3 of the Russians
never saw modern toilet bowls in their life since they're living
in such rural shitholes where they also never saw roads paved
with asphalt. And according to the imagination of the creative
propagandists in Kiev, the far east, near the border with China,
must be an appropriate place where locals must likely be living
without the toilet bowls and roads.

| <https://youtu.be/_Nxs-uZtgwc?t=380>
| <https://youtu.be/ipzXnLDbhb4>
| <https://youtu.be/uE6obOTEejc>

| <https://youtu.be/GXtUlXV0n5A>
| <https://youtu.be/0Cngr1sIJns>
| <https://youtu.be/1vlDykL7icw>
| <https://youtu.be/1kv1rThDdME>
| <https://youtu.be/SPkm8RV1QQI>

Some typal example of the propaganda: "They were shocked to see
that we have baths and toilet bowls in our houses. Some of them
didn't even know how to use toilet bowls. Some put a pot within
a toilet bowl and so did a crap. Asphalt and electricity in the
village was such a great cultural shock for them!"
<https://tinyurl.com/2nfg87ru> Read this highly creative stuff
through a machine translation.

If they invent and promote such grossly unrealistic stuff, then
nothing can stop them from inventing and spreading any fictions
about horrible Russian atrocities as much horrible as possible.

By GDP per capita, living standards, the Ukraine is about thrice
poorer against Russia <https://tinyurl.com/2z8xexac>, but for the
Kiev regime's propaganda, reality means little. Its narratives
rely mainly on *cultist* settings. Since the Ukraine "is Europe"
(is declared so) while Russia "is asiatic", the Ukraine must be
superior simply by definition (we're european!) while Russia must
be "savage asiatic horde" also by definition. Then, the Russian
troops can't not be atrocious indiscriminate killers, rapist and
looters simply because it's what the asiatic hordes used to do.

Also, this is why the Kiev regime's propaganda is so focused on
the Russian "minority ethnic groups", and predominantly on the
people from the Asian part of Russia (and, in this respect, the
ethnic Buryats have become the N1 topic and omnipresent meme of
the Kiev's xenophoby).

It's rooted in the known 13th century events, when the Mongol-led
nomadic invaders made the catastrophic destructions (read also
<http://tinyurl.com/yhcm5a9n>) that instilled the well-persistent
archetypal "asiatic hordes" image in the European consciousness,
particluarly linked with the Mongols, and then the image was also
forwarded onto Russia, given its once occurred vassalage to the
Golden Horde <https://archive.is/Rwem5#selection-955.105-955.152>

In order to better understand the accents of the (west-)Ukrainian
(neo-)nationalism, one needs to know that it seeks to mimic the
German Nazi concepts / attitudes <https://bit.ly/3q5yHav>, and in
addition to that one also needs to know the German Nazi concepts
particularly with regard to the Slavic people.

In the German Nazi vision, based on the "scientific racism" that
was developed in Europe since the Age of Enlightenment, the north-
European Germanic / Nordic ethnic types were seen as "the highest
race". About the Slavic 'race' their concept was so that the Slavs
initially were close to this "nordic race", but their movement to
the east and mixing with the Finnic, Turkic and other "mongoloid"
people(s) spoiled the Slavs racially, so today they must be seen
not only as lower race but also as a spoiled race. Such concepts
were combined with earlier ideas about the Slavs, about which I
once told here <https://archive.is/vdxRb#selection-851.0-879.63>.
At the time before and during the WW2, when the German Nazism came
to its peak, the Galician (west-Ukrainian) nationalists (what is
now known as Banderism <https://bit.ly/3q5yHav>) had, in their
aspiration to imitate the Nazis, creatively rethought the German
Nazi ideas so that the west-Ukrainians should be implied as
"original" "non-spoiled" Slavs, whereas "the Muscovites" should be
considered sort of "Finnic-Mongolic garbage" against that.

In the post-Soviet time, the post-Banderists expanded this vision
so that the whole Ukraine should be seen as "true Russia" (i.e.
which has inherited the true Russian characteristics since the old
time) and what is called Russia today is sort of impostor based on
that "Finnic-Mongolic garbage". This claims are pretty attractive
from the nazi-cultist perspective, but it's non-scientific, given
that "the true Russia" (which initially formed in the upper Volga
(Novgorod) area, and later shifted to Kiev) was linguistically and
culturally Slavic, but Slavic-Finnic mix genetically, about which
I once posted here <https://tinyurl.com/y8tkbghy>.

It's a bit squeamish for me to describe such a garbage within the
mind of the neo-Ukrainian village idiots, but it is needed to show
what drives their motivation and propaganda in basics.

One might simply ignore it if it was merely an intra-Ukraine stuff,
but it was not so. Many people within the Ukraine dislike the
Banderist narratives, at least it was so before the 2014 coup. The
people of the sort are in all regions of the country, although the
highest persentage of them is in the east and south regions. When
the 2014 coup had happened, they started feeling uncomfortable, so
that in some Ukraine's regions it caused separatist sentiment, and
the Kremlin had to support their separatist aspirations, given the
popular sentiment in Russia. And since the Atlanticism has made a
bet on the Banderism - as a way to appropriate the Ukraine - these
people could not expect help from anyone but Russia.

> Krasny said. The goal was clear, he added: to build up a
> fearsome army unit that could instill control. "The consequences
> of these politics was what happened in Bucha," he said. "Having
> no discipline, and these aggressive habits, it looks like it
> was created to scare the population."

Currently, the freaks in Kiev gradually begin to realize the fact
that the orgiastic enthusiasm with which their propaganda attributes
grotesquely horrific allegations to the Russian military and to the
Russians in general, increasingly backfires on the regime itself.
Eg., yesterday, regime outlets reported <https://archive.is/TbJAh>,
<https://archive.ph/WAGdC>, that the regime has gotten rid of their
"official commissioner for human rights", Liudmila Denisova. They
fired her mainly for the fact that she unbridledly told the stories,
both horrific and excitative, and very detailed, about the Russian
soldiers raping - in various perverted manners - Ukrainian children,
women and men. Her stories were so appealing and catchy that many
reporters began wanting to know more details, meet the victims on
their spot and write journalistic articles about them. It's turned
out impossible to find credible enough victims in real life, and so
some began to ask inappropriate questions.

But so far many 'reputable' outlets, including the Atlanticist MSM,
willingly published and promoted the stories told by Denisova. Now
they will unlikely publish an admission that it's all a fabrication.
In essence, such stories were a veiled porn, and mass public loves
porn <https://is.gd/ZAiKFG>, <https://tinyurl.com/26o7ovke>.

Click here to read the complete article