Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 04:30:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: All Measures Short of War: Computer Algorithm as a new weapon of demonization
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 11:30 UTC

Step 1: Killing according to undisclosed AI Algorithm
"We use computational text analysis to conduct a forensic review of 2838 papers drawn from a dataset of 124 770 Chinese-language transplant publications. Our algorithm searched for evidence of problematic declarations of brain death during organ procurement. We find evidence in 71 of these reports, spread nationwide, that brain death could not have properly been declared. In these cases, the removal of the heart during organ procurement must have been the proximate cause of the donor's death. Because these organ donors could only have been prisoners, our findings strongly suggest that physicians in the People's Republic of China have participated in executions by organ removal."

This work was supported by the Google Cloud Research Credits program (award GCP19980904), the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship, and the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation.
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ajt.16969

Step 2: Media Echo Chamber
"Eight doctors at the Tongji Medical College hospital in Wuhan, China, traveled 40 miles on March 18, 1994, to procure a heart from a death-row prisoner. But rather than wait until the judicial authorities had executed the prisoner, the doctors carried out the execution themselves—by heart extraction.

In a large-scale review we conducted of nearly 3,000 Chinese-language clinical reports and published in the American Journal of Transplantation, we find surgeons acknowledging such actions again and again.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-new-evidence-surgeon-doctor-execution-murder-prisoner-organ-harvesting-donor-uyghur-falun-gong-genocide-human-rights-world-health-organization-who-11654012796?mod=opinion_lead_pos6

Re: All Measures Short of War: Computer Algorithm as a new weapon of demonization

<2c83484a-b995-484c-866a-6529632a047fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9592&group=soc.culture.china#9592

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 11:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 18:20 UTC

On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 4:30:19 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> Step 1: Killing according to undisclosed AI Algorithm
> "We use computational text analysis to conduct a forensic review of 2838 papers drawn from a dataset of 124 770 Chinese-language transplant publications. Our algorithm searched for evidence of problematic declarations of brain death during organ procurement. We find evidence in 71 of these reports, spread nationwide, that brain death could not have properly been declared.. In these cases, the removal of the heart during organ procurement must have been the proximate cause of the donor's death. Because these organ donors could only have been prisoners, our findings strongly suggest that physicians in the People's Republic of China have participated in executions by organ removal."
>
> This work was supported by the Google Cloud Research Credits program (award GCP19980904), the Australia
n Government Research Training Program Scholarship, and the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation.
> https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ajt.16969
>
> Step 2: Media Echo Chamber
> "Eight doctors at the Tongji Medical College hospital in Wuhan, China, traveled 40 miles on March 18, 1994, to procure a heart from a death-row prisoner. But rather than wait until the judicial authorities had executed the prisoner, the doctors carried out the execution themselves—by heart extraction.
>
> In a large-scale review we conducted of nearly 3,000 Chinese-language clinical reports and published in the American Journal of Transplantation, we find surgeons acknowledging such actions again and again.
>
> https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-new-evidence-surgeon-doctor-execution-murder-prisoner-organ-harvesting-donor-uyghur-falun-gong-genocide-human-rights-world-health-organization-who-11654012796?mod=opinion_lead_pos6

Demonization? More like the truth.