From: cyb...@cyber.com (Cyber-World)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More precision about the way of international relations and more of
my thoughts..
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 13:21:50 -0400
 by: Cyber-World - Tue, 24 May 2022 17:21 UTC

Hello,

More precision about the way of international relations and more of my
thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed i have
just talked about international relations between countries
and zones, read it in my below thoughts, but you have to
understand what i am trying to make you understand, since i think
that self-interest and egoism build great things too, and build
great things in international relations too, but i am saying below
that you have to be the right "patience" that permits
self-interest and egoism to take form into collaboration and cooperation
and even solidarity that build great things and that creates prosperity
and happiness of nations, i mean that you have not be pessimistic about
self-interest and egoism , since it can appears to you like a not
correct way, and you can become pessimistic and more violent by thinking
it, but as you are noticing, i am explaining below how you have to be
patience so that self-interest and egoism becomes collaboration and
cooperation and even solidarity that creates prosperity and happiness of
nations, and i am explaining the way by wich self-interest and egoism
becomes collaboration and cooperation and even solidarity that creates
properity and happiness of nations, so reread my
previous thoughts since i have also corrected them more:

More of my philosophy about international relations between countries
and zones and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i invite you to look at the following
video about politics:

Algérie - Maroc : la rupture ? • FRANCE 24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMBQZcXkVwg

And notice carefully that the video above is saying that
international relations between countries are cynical today, since they
are based mostly on self-interest and egoism , but i think we have not
to be pessimistic about it, since from the individual self-interest and
egoism and from the profit or big profit you create a smart competition
and from this you can create a country or society that is based on
collaboration and cooperation and even solidarity and from self-interest
and competition and egoism of countries you can build the self-interest
and egoism of two countries or more that is based on collaboration and
cooperation and even solidarity and from this self-interest and egoism
of the two countries or more you can build interesting values such as
confidence and solidarity between countries and you can create a
positive energy and create prosperity and happiness, so i think that the
way of self-interest and egoism is also a way that can build great
things, but we have to be the right "patience" that allows it, and as i
just said that capitalism allows it since capitalism is not a zero sum
game, and since with a "reasonable" level of growth, capitalism can both
deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively
high rate of return to the owners of capital, but of course you have to
notice how i have just talked yesterday about
what is a civilization , read it in my thoughts below, and notice
how the self-interest has to be guided by the necessary self-improvement
, and of course notice how i am saying below that
that the engines of a civilization are self-improvement and money,
and of course like in the Adam Smith model of economic Liberalism,
competition regulates self-interest, but you have to read
my following thoughts so that you notice that we have to understand
competition in a much broader view:

More of my philosophy about Adam Smith and corruption and more of my
thoughts..

I say that in economic Liberalism of Adam Smith, self-interest is most
of the time regulated by competition to not lead to corruption, fraud,
price-gouging, and cheating, so you have to understand what is
competition in the Adam Smith philosophy, since i think that Adam Smith
also means competition inside a Democracy that fights efficiently
corruption by using different political parties and different political
groups inside the congress etc. and competition that fights efficiently
corruption is also the separation of powers in USA, since the U.S.
constitution establishes three separate but equal branches of
government: the legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch
(enforces the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law), so i
think that for example USA is much less corrupt than African countries
or such countries since they lack this kind of "competition" that
balances this way the powers.

More precision about more of my philosophy of what is a civilization and
more of my thoughts..

I have just corrected my typos, since i have written fast my post,
so i invite you to reread it:

I think i am highly smart, and i will ask a so important question of:

What is the essence of a civilization or what is the important
ingredients that make a civilization ?

So as you notice, it is a so important question, so how do you think i
will answer it ? so first i will make you understand two things:

There is the first thing that we call individual smartness
and there is the second thing that we call societal smartness,
so if you are really smart you will notice that Adam smith, the father
of economic Liberalism, has said that in an economic system we have to
specialize the individuals of a society so that to be efficient and
productive, but i think that Adam Smith was not so right, since the
weakness of his model is that his model make like more stupid people
that lack societal smartness, and we can easily notice it on internet
that individuals lack societal smartness of understanding the right dose
of philosophy or the right dose of politics that makes them a good
citizens, and more than that we can also easily notice that in our today
world, the individuals are expressing too much there differences in a
not correct way, such as being sadist or masochist or the being negro or
the being white or the being too sexual or too hot and the like, without
giving the right importance to the being the right societal smartness
that makes us good citizens that can live in harmony, and this of course
requires knowing how to live together in harmony, and this knowing how
to live together in harmony requires the right and the good philosophy
to follow, and so that to answer more smartly my above philosophical
question, i invite you to look at the following video so that you notice
what is the problem with Africa:

Sénégal, le sage de l'Afrique - Dakar - Saint-Louis - Documentaire
voyage - HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqWluJkJZjI

So i think from looking at Africa in the above video, i am noticing
that it also lacks societal smartness that i am talking about, and to
answer the above philosophical question of:

What is the essence of a civilization or what is the important
ingredients that make a civilization ?

I think that the engine of a civilization is not only money,
because big money doesn't add much individual happiness to having
individually enough money ( look at the following video from a techlead
so that to notice it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1kQmeIsCVs ),
so i think that the engines of a civilization is both self-improvement
and money , and this self-improvement has to know about the "goals"
that are also the being this well balance between the individual
smartness and the societal smartness so that to give form to a
civilization and so that to make the good citizen, and of course we have
to know how to make loving the way of self-improvement in such a way.

And here is my new proverb that explains more my views:

"Passion is not a good engine since it is much less powerful,
so if for example you have passion for sex, then can you make sex
a passion that guides you ? no, so then it is not a general or
much more general way of doing, so i think that individual
happiness comes from the satisfaction of self-improvement,
and does money = happiness? I think that big money doesn't
add much individual happiness to having individually enough money
( look at the following video from a techlead so that to notice it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1kQmeIsCVs ), but big money
can add much to societal happiness, and big money builds empires."

In my above smart new proverb , i am saying that individual happiness
comes from satisfaction of self-improvement, and I invite you to read
my following thoughts of my philosophy that talks about it and
about how you become self-confidence and how you become this
positive energy and positive energy of hope:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

And here is my other new proverb that also talks about how individual
happiness comes from satisfaction of self-improvement:

"When you walk towards a goal in life it's like you walk down a forest
path towards a goal, but when you walk this forest path you can look at
flowers and pretty trees and be happier or you can also learn more and
have more experience which is useful while walking in the forest, then
life is like this, you can go through it towards goals, but going
through it you can also have pleasures that make you happier and you can
learn more and have more experience and that is useful to you, and i
think this conception of life makes you more positive."

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More precision about the way of international relations and more of my thoughts..