From: q21...@q1.com (World-3000)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More precision of my philosophy about corruption and more of my
thoughts..
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 18:52:53 -0400
 by: World-3000 - Tue, 17 May 2022 22:52 UTC

Hello,

More precision of my philosophy about corruption and more of my thoughts..

I have just posted more about corruption around the world,
but I also think corruption is structural to capitalism,
and it is not only the corruption of the jews such as the big corruption
in Israel that i am showing below, since we can also find corruption in
the West in white european countries such as Canada, read about it more
carefully here in the following article so that to notice:

https://www-lapresse-ca.translate.goog/actualites/2020-11-11/la-corruption-s-est-raffinee-selon-le-commissaire-de-l-upac.php?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about corruption around the world..

I invite you to read the following news that i have just read
to know about what looks like corruption around the world:

Israel’s Military Censor Doesn’t Want You to Know About ex-Mossad
Chief’s Dubious Congo Missions

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-the-censor-doesn-t-want-you-to-know-about-ex-mossad-chief-s-dubious-congo-missions-1.10806159

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.