As Zeus said to Narcissus, "Watch yourself."

interests / alt.life.sucks / FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM --- Fake jews never fast and never pray

SubjectAuthor
* Call me Judith<bosodeniro
+- Dr.Phil - My big fat attitude<bosodeniro
`* Fake jew Judith -- Fake jews never fast and pray<bosodeniro
 `* Fake Jew Judith -- Fake jews never fast and never pray<bosodeniro
  +* FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM --You disgusting fat cow<bosodeniro
  |`- FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM --You disgusting fat cowThe truth about the pervert Judith Latham
  `* FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM -- Fake jews never fast and never pray<bosodeniro
   `- FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM --- Fake jews never fast and never pray<bosodeniro

1
Call me Judith

<rT0IJ.7065$q96.3406@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8577&group=alt.life.sucks#8577

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Call me Judith
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:48:17 -1000
 by: - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:48 UTC

FAKE JEWS NEVER FAST AND PRAY!

I blame you and people like you for causing men to hang out with other men
or being gay -- a man has to be a psychotic desperate loser to even think
about being with such a paperweight:
https://www.deviantart.com/cahabent/art/Olivia-Wilde-400-lbs-request-584436602

YOU DISGUSTING FAT COW!

Not only are you a fake "jew" -- you are a fat nigger cow:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261845/Being-overweight-SAVED-life-400lb-woman-fell-NYC-sidewalk-claims-fall-killed-thinner-person.html

YOU DISGUSTING FAT COW:
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-400-pound-woman-survives-sexual-assault-by-herd-of-manatees/

"sexual assault by herd of manatees"
L.O.L.

I suggest you stay away from the beach!

At 394 lbs. you would sure be an ideal MILESTONE -- I can just imagine the
sight of your bloated over-loaded corpse just into the ground and as a
marker for drivers -- Milestone? -- Yeah you would be perfect -- You should
first be petrified somehow like those petrified forests and then your life's
calling as a MILESTONE would work out better. Go away and leave our
newsgroup alone you disgusting stinky shitting all the time ugly bloated
whale -- go back to the beach with your circus tent swimsuit -- "before the
end of summer" -- L.O.L.

Dr.Phil - My big fat attitude

<HX0IJ.4438$CW.4041@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8578&group=alt.life.sucks#8578

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Dr.Phil - My big fat attitude
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:52:49 -1000
 by: - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:52 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZag15do14s

[...]

<z%0IJ.313327$qz4.193477@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8580&group=alt.life.sucks#8580

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Fake jew Judith -- Fake jews never fast and pray
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:56:57 -1000
 by: - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:56 UTC

[...]

<qn5JJ.306453$1d1.179994@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8615&group=alt.life.sucks#8615

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Fake Jew Judith -- Fake jews never fast and never pray
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 20:44:28 -1000
 by: - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 06:44 UTC

[...]

<Pp5JJ.316635$qz4.152828@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8616&group=alt.life.sucks#8616

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM --You disgusting fat cow
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 20:47:01 -1000
 by: - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 06:47 UTC

[...]

Re: FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM --You disgusting fat cow

<FV%MJ.26294$yi_7.8504@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9146&group=alt.life.sucks#9146

From: bosoden...@gmail.com (The truth about the pervert Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM --You disgusting fat cow
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 17:47:43 -1000
 by: The truth about the - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 03:47 UTC

[...]

<NUcNJ.10713$GjY3.7012@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9257&group=alt.life.sucks#9257

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks

[...]