From: csh...@virginia-beach.net (cshenk)
Subject: Apple and Cherry trees in full bloom!
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.edible
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:18:29 +0000
 by: cshenk - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:18 UTC

Here's the apple trees. The nearer one is a golden delicious and the
further one, a granny smith. Crosspollenators.

https://postimg.cc/SnZWC0SB

Here's one of the cherry fruit trees, (there are 2 more).

https://postimg.cc/v48r48s7

And a bonus, one of by seed trays with delicata squash.

https://postimg.cc/w7Q5xyST

Location: Virginia Beach, VA.

Re: Apple and Cherry trees in full bloom!

<uv8jre$1m2qb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=936&group=rec.gardens.edible#936

Followup: rec.gardens.edible
From: Nys...@LogicalInsight.net (Nyssa)
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.edible
Subject: Re: Apple and Cherry trees in full bloom!
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 08:08:34 -0400
 by: Nyssa - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 12:08 UTC

cshenk wrote:

> Here's the apple trees. The nearer one is a golden
> delicious and the
> further one, a granny smith. Crosspollenators.
>
> https://postimg.cc/SnZWC0SB
>
> Here's one of the cherry fruit trees, (there are 2 more).
>
> https://postimg.cc/v48r48s7
>
> And a bonus, one of by seed trays with delicata squash.
>
> https://postimg.cc/w7Q5xyST
>
> Location: Virginia Beach, VA.

And just 90 miles to the northwest of Carol, all four
of my blueberry bushes are leafing and blooming their
little ole hearts out.

Keeping fingers crossed for a good harvest of berries
this summer. ;)

Nyssa, who was starting to worry about one of the
four bushes that turned out to be an actual late
bloomer

Re: Apple and Cherry trees in full bloom!

<WzqdndGcNv-Ih4X7nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=937&group=rec.gardens.edible#937

From: csh...@virginia-beach.net (cshenk)
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.edible
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 17:12:53 +0000
 by: cshenk - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 17:12 UTC

Nyssa wrote:

> cshenk wrote:
>
> > Here's the apple trees. The nearer one is a golden
> > delicious and the
> > further one, a granny smith. Crosspollenators.
> >
> > https://postimg.cc/SnZWC0SB
> >
> > Here's one of the cherry fruit trees, (there are 2 more).
> >
> > https://postimg.cc/v48r48s7
> >
> > And a bonus, one of by seed trays with delicata squash.
> >
> > https://postimg.cc/w7Q5xyST
> >
> > Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
>
> And just 90 miles to the northwest of Carol, all four
> of my blueberry bushes are leafing and blooming their
> little ole hearts out.
>
> Keeping fingers crossed for a good harvest of berries
> this summer. ;)
>
> Nyssa, who was starting to worry about one of the
> four bushes that turned out to be an actual late
> bloomer

Hey Nyssa! I forgot you live that close! How have you been? All's
well here and I finally retired for good.

On the Delicata, it popped the lid off this morning.

Re: Apple and Cherry trees in full bloom!

<uv9cnl$1rlaa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=938&group=rec.gardens.edible#938

Followup: rec.gardens.edible
From: Nys...@LogicalInsight.net (Nyssa)
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.edible
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:13:13 -0400
 by: Nyssa - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 19:13 UTC

cshenk wrote:

> Nyssa wrote:
>
>> cshenk wrote:
>>
>> > Here's the apple trees. The nearer one is a golden
>> > delicious and the
>> > further one, a granny smith. Crosspollenators.
>> >
>> > https://postimg.cc/SnZWC0SB
>> >
>> > Here's one of the cherry fruit trees, (there are 2
>> > more).
>> >
>> > https://postimg.cc/v48r48s7
>> >
>> > And a bonus, one of by seed trays with delicata squash.
>> >
>> > https://postimg.cc/w7Q5xyST
>> >
>> > Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
>>
>> And just 90 miles to the northwest of Carol, all four
>> of my blueberry bushes are leafing and blooming their
>> little ole hearts out.
>>
>> Keeping fingers crossed for a good harvest of berries
>> this summer. ;)
>>
>> Nyssa, who was starting to worry about one of the
>> four bushes that turned out to be an actual late
>> bloomer
>
> Hey Nyssa! I forgot you live that close! How have you
> been? All's well here and I finally retired for good.
>
> On the Delicata, it popped the lid off this morning.

Hey back at ya, Carol!

I hope to get down there for a day of errands before
the end of the month. Gotta hit Wegmans and Kroger for
the items I can't get up here plus a few other gotta-dos.

Hope you're enjoying retirement. :)

Nyssa, who just had her back deck redone yesterday and
it looks beeyooootiful!

Re: Apple and Cherry trees in full bloom!

<O3KdnQqjMbh8xIT7nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=939&group=rec.gardens.edible#939

From: csh...@virginia-beach.net (cshenk)
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.edible
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:57:21 +0000
 by: cshenk - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:57 UTC

Nyssa wrote:

> cshenk wrote:
>
> > Nyssa wrote:

> >> And just 90 miles to the northwest of Carol, all four
> >> of my blueberry bushes are leafing and blooming their
> >> little ole hearts out.
> >>
> >> Keeping fingers crossed for a good harvest of berries
> >> this summer. ;)
> >>
> >> Nyssa, who was starting to worry about one of the
> >> four bushes that turned out to be an actual late
> >> bloomer
> >
> > Hey Nyssa! I forgot you live that close! How have you
> > been? All's well here and I finally retired for good.
> >
> > On the Delicata, it popped the lid off this morning.
>
> Hey back at ya, Carol!
>
> I hope to get down there for a day of errands before
> the end of the month. Gotta hit Wegmans and Kroger for
> the items I can't get up here plus a few other gotta-dos.
>
> Hope you're enjoying retirement. :)
>
> Nyssa, who just had her back deck redone yesterday and
> it looks beeyooootiful!

Pictures please!