For every problem there is one solution which is simple, neat, and wrong. -- H. L. Mencken

interests / alt.food.fast-food / FAKE FAQ ALERT

SubjectAuthor
* FAKE FAQ ALERTJerry Sauk
+* Re: FAKE FAQ ALERTKlausSchadenfreude
|+- Re: FAKE FAQ ALERTAlex
|`* Re: FAKE FAQ ALERTJerry Sauk
| +- Re: FAKE FAQ ALERTKWills
| `* Re: FAKE FAQ ALERTKlausSchadenfreude
|  `- Re: FAKE FAQ ALERTvallor
+* Re: FAKE FAQ ALERTKWills
|`* Re: FAKE FAQ ALERTKlausSchadenfreude
| `- Re: FAKE FAQ ALERTKWills
`* alt.foods.fast-food FAQKlausSchadenfreude
 `- Re: alt.foods.fast-food FAQKWills

1
FAKE FAQ ALERT

<5qGdnSlNK_u1Gwb8nZ2dnUU7-V1QAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9374&group=alt.food.fast-food#9374

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: FAKE FAQ ALERT
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 23:44:51 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 05:44 UTC

ATTENTION ALL NEW READERS OF THIS NEWSGROUP:

There is a specific individul who claims to have a "faq" fo rthe newsgroup
and links to it a website.

THIS FAQ IS FAKE AND NOT ENDORESED BY THE LEADERSHIP GROUP OF THE NEWSGROUP.

This so called "faq" is actually just a collention of trolling's of people
that previously trolled this newsgroup who have since foaded.

Re: FAKE FAQ ALERT

<s98npgtk2q865rbcsscnogikr92q938eba@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9379&group=alt.food.fast-food#9379

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: FAKE FAQ ALERT
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 05:58:13 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 13:58 UTC

On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 23:44:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>ATTENTION ALL NEW READERS OF THIS NEWSGROUP:
>
>There is a specific individul who claims to have a "faq" fo rthe newsgroup
>and links to it a website.
>
>THIS FAQ IS FAKE AND NOT ENDORESED BY THE LEADERSHIP GROUP OF THE NEWSGROUP.
>
>This so called "faq" is actually just a collention of trolling's of people
>that previously trolled this newsgroup who have since foaded.

If you'll read the FAQ
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
you will note that it correctly points out that there *is* no
"leadership group."

It was accepted as the Official FAQ by unanimous vote, August 2020.

Jenny is just now getting around to noticing it, over a year after it
was accepted by the group. That shows you how closely the wannabe
"leader" pays attention to what's going on around here.

Re: FAKE FAQ ALERT

<6meppg9930od96u4dmm0qtp1db95pvd0ja@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9386&group=alt.food.fast-food#9386

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 01:57:03 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 23 Nov 2021 09:57 UTC

On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 23:44:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>ATTENTION ALL NEW READERS OF THIS NEWSGROUP:
>
>There is a specific individul who claims to have a "faq" fo rthe newsgroup
>and links to it a website.
>
>THIS FAQ IS FAKE AND NOT ENDORESED BY THE LEADERSHIP GROUP OF THE NEWSGROUP.

It is 100% valid and accepted, by vote, as such.
There is no leadership group of the newsgroup. You KNOW this, but
because of your mental health issues, you are UNABLE to be honest
about it.

>This so called "faq" is actually just a collention of trolling's of people
>that previously trolled this newsgroup who have since foaded.

Another of your near countless lies.
The active participants of the group were given an opportunity to
debate the contents of the FAQ before voting. No one did. A vote was
taken and 100% of the votes cast were for accepting the FAQ as
written.
Whining, and lying, about it more than a year later only manages
to PROVE why, even if this group had a leader, you are unfit to hold
the position.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: FAKE FAQ ALERT

<rsadnQGk3MfxnQL8nZ2dnUU7-fWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9404&group=alt.food.fast-food#9404

Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
From: Xela...@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 22:18:03 -0500
 by: Alex - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 03:18 UTC

KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 23:44:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ATTENTION ALL NEW READERS OF THIS NEWSGROUP:
>>
>> There is a specific individul who claims to have a "faq" fo rthe newsgroup
>> and links to it a website.
>>
>> THIS FAQ IS FAKE AND NOT ENDORESED BY THE LEADERSHIP GROUP OF THE NEWSGROUP.
>>
>> This so called "faq" is actually just a collention of trolling's of people
>> that previously trolled this newsgroup who have since foaded.
> If you'll read the FAQ
> http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
> you will note that it correctly points out that there *is* no
> "leadership group."
>
> It was accepted as the Official FAQ by unanimous vote, August 2020.
>
> Jenny is just now getting around to noticing it, over a year after it
> was accepted by the group. That shows you how closely the wannabe
> "leader" pays attention to what's going on around here.

Fuck him.

Re: FAKE FAQ ALERT

<k9uupghioaf3dkvvok4sln6274kjnrscqh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9416&group=alt.food.fast-food#9416

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 03:54:37 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 11:54 UTC

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 01:57:03 -0800, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 23:44:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>ATTENTION ALL NEW READERS OF THIS NEWSGROUP:
>>
>>There is a specific individul who claims to have a "faq" fo rthe newsgroup
>>and links to it a website.
>>
>>THIS FAQ IS FAKE AND NOT ENDORESED BY THE LEADERSHIP GROUP OF THE NEWSGROUP.
>>

> It is 100% valid and accepted, by vote, as such.
> There is no leadership group of the newsgroup. You KNOW this, but
>because of your mental health issues, you are UNABLE to be honest
>about it.
>
>>This so called "faq" is actually just a collention of trolling's of people
>>that previously trolled this newsgroup who have since foaded.
>
> Another of your near countless lies.
> The active participants of the group were given an opportunity to
>debate the contents of the FAQ before voting. No one did. A vote was
>taken and 100% of the votes cast were for accepting the FAQ as
>written.
> Whining, and lying, about it more than a year later only manages
>to PROVE why, even if this group had a leader, you are unfit to hold
>the position.

Now he's going out of his way to find things to lie about, as if he
needed that.

alt.foods.fast-food FAQ

<nvgvpgl07qt69jcapd722a1oh8fridr7ca@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9417&group=alt.food.fast-food#9417

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: alt.foods.fast-food FAQ
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 09:16:54 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 17:16 UTC

The following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is the ONLY published
FAQ for alt-food-fast-food that has been voted on and accepted
UNANIMOUSLY by newsgroup voting participants.

It can be found on the web at
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Q. Why is this group here?
A. For the discussion of fast food

Q. What is fast food?
A. Simply put, fast food is any food that can be prepared and served
quickly and easily, and is sold in restaurants and snack bars as a
quick meal or to be taken out.

Q. What are some examples of fast food?
A. Famous fast food chains include McDonald's, Burger King, and Taco
Bell. There are many other locally-owned fast food restaurants, street
vendors, etc.

Q. Who invented fast food?
A. While it is unknown if a particular individual came up with the
idea, fast food was served in ancient Greece and Rome by street
vendors. During the Middle Ages, large towns and major urban areas
such as London and Paris supported numerous vendors that sold dishes
such as pies, pasties, flans, waffles, wafers, pancakes and cooked
meats.

Q. Is there a leader of the group?
A. The group is in the alt.x hierarchy, so there is no leader or
person in charge, and there never has been.

Q. Who enforces the rules?
A. There are no rules. Users hope that participants will discuss fast
food and limit their discussions to fast food.

Q. So a person can post as many messages as they please?
A. Certainly. There is no limit to the number of messages a person can
post.

Q. What if they wanted to post twenty messages a day?
A. Perfectly acceptable. We only hope they are related in some way to
fast food

Q. Are salt and pepper ingredients of McDonald's Big Mac?
A. They certainly are. You can confirm this fact by visiting
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
and seeing that salt and pepper are just some of the many ingredients
used.

Q. Say, are restaurants private property or public property?
A. Great question! The vast majority of fast food restaurants are on
land and in buildings that are privately owned. That makes them
private property. That's what "private property" means. In some cases,
though, such as at an airport, the local government owns the space
where the restaurant is located, and thus it is built on public
property. Public property means "owned" by the government.

Q. Is it required to use a spell checker?
A. As we mentioned before, there are no requirements, as this is an
unmoderated group with no leader. Everyone makes a typo or misspells a
word once in a while, and we encourage participants to overlook these
errors. However, don't be surprised if people assume you're a fucking
retarded incel if you continually misspell words and make grammar
errors any third grader should be aware of.

Q. Must a fast food restaurant have a name to be "fast food?"
A. While most of the fast food vendors we know have a name, it
is not a requirement and never has been. For example, a hot dog vendor
operating on a street corner, or an ancient Roman fast food vendor
who either didn't have a name or whose name is lost in the
shifting sands of time.

Q. Is this an American newsgroup?
A. There is really no such thing. All newsgroups are pretty much
accessible from anywhere and there is no limitation on who can use and
enjoy them. Since fast food is known all over the world, don't be
surprised to hear foods discussed you might personally find unusual!

Q. Must you use English when posting in alt.food.fast-food?
A. The great majority of posters here appear to use English as their
primary language-- however, due to the international aspects of both
the Internet and fast food itself, any language may be used, since
it's a simple thing to decipher it using a free service such as Google
Translate.

Q. Someone said the group endorsed [Candidate X] Is that true?
A. Of course not. This group is about fast food, not politics.
Anyone making such a claim speaks only for himself.

Q. Someone said the group has a "leadership committee." Is that true?
A. Of course not. As we previously stated, this is an unmoderated
group and there are no "leaders" or admins of any kind, and there
never have been.

Q. Someone said links to photos using the WEBP format are "banned." Is
that true?
A. Of course not. As we previously stated, this is an unmoderated
group and there are no "leaders" or admins of any kind, and there
never have been. Most people know that this format is perfectly
acceptable and widely used.

Q. Now someone is claiming there are minimum hardware and software
requirements to post here! Is that true?
A. Of course not. As we previously stated, this is an unmoderated
group and there are no "leaders" or admins of any kind, and there
never have been. Anyone making such a claim is a fraud.

The alt.food.fast-foods FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Accepted as the Official FAQ by unanimous vote, August 2020.

Re: alt.foods.fast-food FAQ

<pm91qg1t0cq6b4trjd8kirq6q0jl7nh0ud@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9422&group=alt.food.fast-food#9422

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: alt.foods.fast-food FAQ
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:20:33 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 09:20 UTC

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 09:16:54 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>The following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is the ONLY published
>FAQ for alt-food-fast-food that has been voted on and accepted
>UNANIMOUSLY by newsgroup voting participants.
>
>It can be found on the web at
>http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

[...]

Thank you for posting the FAQ. While it's always available on the
web site, posting it is also a good idea.

Re: FAKE FAQ ALERT

<bn91qg954guo3qna71v2f6aq2cgbb16mer@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9424&group=alt.food.fast-food#9424

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:20:54 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 09:20 UTC

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 03:54:37 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 01:57:03 -0800, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 23:44:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>ATTENTION ALL NEW READERS OF THIS NEWSGROUP:
>>>
>>>There is a specific individul who claims to have a "faq" fo rthe newsgroup
>>>and links to it a website.
>>>
>>>THIS FAQ IS FAKE AND NOT ENDORESED BY THE LEADERSHIP GROUP OF THE NEWSGROUP.
>>
>> It is 100% valid and accepted, by vote, as such.
>> There is no leadership group of the newsgroup. You KNOW this, but
>>because of your mental health issues, you are UNABLE to be honest
>>about it.
>>
>>>This so called "faq" is actually just a collention of trolling's of people
>>>that previously trolled this newsgroup who have since foaded.
>>
>> Another of your near countless lies.
>> The active participants of the group were given an opportunity to
>>debate the contents of the FAQ before voting. No one did. A vote was
>>taken and 100% of the votes cast were for accepting the FAQ as
>>written.
>> Whining, and lying, about it more than a year later only manages
>>to PROVE why, even if this group had a leader, you are unfit to hold
>>the position.
>
>Now he's going out of his way to find things to lie about, as if he
>needed that.

At this point it would be near impossible to deny the reality
that the Gasbag as a very real NEED to lie. Basically, if he posts it,
it's best to presume the claims are lies. They will be, unless he made
a mistake.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Re: FAKE FAQ ALERT

<zbSdnc06DdEbQyL8nZ2dnUU7-bFQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9656&group=alt.food.fast-food#9656

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 19:30:41 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 01:30 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 23:44:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>ATTENTION ALL NEW READERS OF THIS NEWSGROUP:
>>
>>There is a specific individul who claims to have a "faq" fo rthe newsgroup
>>and links to it a website.
>>
>>THIS FAQ IS FAKE AND NOT ENDORESED BY THE LEADERSHIP GROUP OF THE
>>NEWSGROUP.
>>
>>This so called "faq" is actually just a collention of trolling's of people
>>that previously trolled this newsgroup who have since foaded.
>
> If you'll read the FAQ
> http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
> you will note that it correctly points out that there *is* no
> "leadership group."
>
> It was accepted as the Official FAQ by unanimous vote, August 2020.
>
> Jenny is just now getting around to noticing it, over a year after it
> was accepted by the group. That shows you how closely the wannabe
> "leader" pays attention to what's going on around here.

I didn't acknowledge it, becouse it is INVALID. And not worthy of
mentioning.

THere is no AUTHORITY behind this allged "FAQ" and the contect inside it
does NOT reflect opinion's of the memebers of the group, or FACT.

Re: FAKE FAQ ALERT

<06m0sg92jm36o4eetaq9i2boumlmplm578@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9664&group=alt.food.fast-food#9664

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 02:20:11 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 10:20 UTC

On Sun, 19 Dec 2021 19:30:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 23:44:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>ATTENTION ALL NEW READERS OF THIS NEWSGROUP:
>>>
>>>There is a specific individul who claims to have a "faq" fo rthe newsgroup
>>>and links to it a website.
>>>
>>>THIS FAQ IS FAKE AND NOT ENDORESED BY THE LEADERSHIP GROUP OF THE
>>>NEWSGROUP.
>>>
>>>This so called "faq" is actually just a collention of trolling's of people
>>>that previously trolled this newsgroup who have since foaded.
>>
>> If you'll read the FAQ
>> http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
>> you will note that it correctly points out that there *is* no
>> "leadership group."
>>
>> It was accepted as the Official FAQ by unanimous vote, August 2020.
>>
>> Jenny is just now getting around to noticing it, over a year after it
>> was accepted by the group. That shows you how closely the wannabe
>> "leader" pays attention to what's going on around here.
>

>I didn't acknowledge it, becouse it is INVALID. And not worthy of
>mentioning.

Get professional help for your lying.

>THere is no AUTHORITY behind this allged "FAQ" and the contect inside it
>does NOT reflect opinion's of the memebers of the group, or FACT.

It represents BOTH the opinions of the members of the group and
facts. No amount of your deeply rooted NEED to lie will change this.

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM

Re: FAKE FAQ ALERT

<roo0sghb2ndhrhp5om6ilk97q5d07c6gop@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9675&group=alt.food.fast-food#9675

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 03:05:06 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 11:05 UTC

On Sun, 19 Dec 2021 19:30:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 23:44:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>ATTENTION ALL NEW READERS OF THIS NEWSGROUP:
>>>
>>>There is a specific individul who claims to have a "faq" fo rthe newsgroup
>>>and links to it a website.
>>>
>>>THIS FAQ IS FAKE AND NOT ENDORESED BY THE LEADERSHIP GROUP OF THE
>>>NEWSGROUP.
>>>
>>>This so called "faq" is actually just a collention of trolling's of people
>>>that previously trolled this newsgroup who have since foaded.
>>
>> If you'll read the FAQ
>> http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
>> you will note that it correctly points out that there *is* no
>> "leadership group."
>>
>> It was accepted as the Official FAQ by unanimous vote, August 2020.
>>
>> Jenny is just now getting around to noticing it, over a year after it
>> was accepted by the group. That shows you how closely the wannabe
>> "leader" pays attention to what's going on around here.
>

>I didn't acknowledge it

Your approval or disapproval NOW is meaningless. WE voted on it, and
now it's the Official FAQ of alt.food.fast-food.

>, becouse it is INVALID. And not worthy of
>mentioning.
>
>THere is no AUTHORITY behind this allged "FAQ" and the contect inside it
>does NOT reflect opinion's of the memebers of the group, or FACT.

Well of course it does. You're lying. Again.

Re: FAKE FAQ ALERT

<spr3g9$667$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9678&group=alt.food.fast-food#9678

From: val...@cultnix.org (vallor)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 23:27:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: vallor - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 23:27 UTC

On Mon, 20 Dec 2021 03:05:06 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Dec 2021 19:30:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com>
>>wrote in message

>>> If you'll read the FAQ
>>> http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html you will
>>> note that it correctly points out that there *is* no
>>> "leadership group."
>>>
>>> It was accepted as the Official FAQ by unanimous vote, August
>>> 2020.
>>>
>>> Jenny is just now getting around to noticing it, over a year
>>> after it was accepted by the group. That shows you how
>>> closely the wannabe "leader" pays attention to what's going
>>> on around here.
>>

>>I didn't acknowledge it
>
> Your approval or disapproval NOW is meaningless. WE voted on
> it, and now it's the Official FAQ of alt.food.fast-food.
>
>>, becouse it is INVALID. And not worthy of mentioning.
>>
>>THere is no AUTHORITY behind this allged "FAQ" and the contect
>>inside it does NOT reflect opinion's of the memebers of the
>>group, or FACT.
>
> Well of course it does. You're lying. Again.

It's too bad these lost kids nowadays don't have an appreciation
for democratic processes.

--
-v

interests / alt.food.fast-food / FAKE FAQ ALERT