You will forget that you ever knew me.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Lets go surfing

SubjectAuthor
* Lets go surfingOllieNorthie@aol.com
`* Lets go surfingThomas Joseph
 `* Lets go surfingOllieNorthie@aol.com
  `* Lets go surfingThomas Joseph
   `* Lets go surfingOllieNorthie@aol.com
    `- Lets go surfingThomas Joseph

1
Lets go surfing

<f157a891-eb35-478f-baac-bd8e389a1c86n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9048&group=alt.life.sucks#9048

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:39:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Lets go surfing
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:39 UTC

Grab your surf boards, put bleach in your hair. Wax your dick. Surfs up. Come on ho daddys. It is swell.

Re: Lets go surfing

<e99fa3ed-7de2-476e-8542-512cf4546b64n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9059&group=alt.life.sucks#9059

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 16:19:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Lets go surfing
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 00:19 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Grab your surf boards, put bleach in your hair. Wax your dick. Surfs up. Come on ho daddys. It is swell.

You know how they say "It's like riding a bike, you never forget it", when talking about stuff we used to do in our youth. I'll admit it does apply to some things. Like driving a car. The first half hour or so after a year or more of not driving, they can be awkward - but then you settle in. On the other hand swimming is a different thing with me. I was pretty fast in the water. I loved the water. But not the ocean. I liked the waves but not the creatures that live beneath them. The last time I was in the ocean was nearly 50 years ago when I went out beyond the breakers and was dog paddling when suddenly I looked to my left and saw two jelly fish floating near my armpit, then looked the other way and saw more of them. I ducked under the water and swam away before emerging again, then swam as fast as possible for the shore. That was my last time. Get rid of those fucking needless life forms for Christ's sake. But getting back to what I was saying - a few years ago, 3 or 4 I got into going to the public pool for the walk there plus some swimming and sun. The first time I dove into the water - and I was really fast under water - I felt like a stone. I went through the same motions that at one time would propel me forward at a pretty good rate, but I basically went nowhere. When was the last time you went surfing? Can you carry the board? Can you handle the past in a body already torn apart by the future?

Re: Lets go surfing

<c7a8f37a-9712-492b-a84a-2035be6be08cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9314&group=alt.life.sucks#9314

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 20:31:16 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 04:31 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:19:38 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>

> > Grab your surf boards, put bleach in your hair. Wax your dick. Surfs up.. Come on ho daddys. It is swell.
> You know how they say "It's like riding a bike, you never forget it", when talking about stuff we used to do in our youth. I'll admit it does apply to some things. Like driving a car. The first half hour or so after a year or more of not driving, they can be awkward - but then you settle in. On the other hand swimming is a different thing with me. I was pretty fast in the water. I loved the water. But not the ocean. I liked the waves but not the creatures that live beneath them. The last time I was in the ocean was nearly 50 years ago when I went out beyond the breakers and was dog paddling when suddenly I looked to my left and saw two jelly fish floating near my armpit, then looked the other way and saw more of them. I ducked under the water and swam away before emerging again, then swam as fast as possible for the shore. That was my last time. Get rid of those fucking needless life forms for Christ's sake. But getting back to what I was saying - a few years ago, 3 or 4 I got into going to the public pool for the walk there plus some swimming and sun. The first time I dove into the water - and I was really fast under water - I felt like a stone. I went through the same motions that at one time would propel me forward at a pretty good rate, but I basically went nowhere. When was the last time you went surfing? Can you carry the board? Can you handle the past in a body already torn apart by the future?

Surfing is very physical. Saw a guy on U tube who is 64 surfing big waves like a kid. No my wave hog days are over. Like so many things. well I can still shit.

Re: Lets go surfing

<4c9c9d17-a79a-47eb-abc3-77b3b9e4989an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9328&group=alt.life.sucks#9328

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:56:43 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 22:56 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Surfing is very physical. Saw a guy on U tube who is 64 surfing big waves like a kid. No my wave hog days are over. Like so many things. well I can still shit.

There you go again, trying to make me jealous. I shit twice today and have been up only a few hours. Both were incomplete. I dig away with the baby wipes till all is clear. I'm living with it because I'm a tough guy and do not trust doctors. Plus I have already seen 3 in regards to this issue and it's obvious they know nothing.

Yes I'm sure surfing is very physical. However, I don't think 64 is too old for even the most rugged surfing. It would be if someone got away from it then tried to come back. But if they're doing it all the time they can keep going till - well, till they can't go anymore. Hell, their are boxers in their 50s who can still give people trouble. But yes, at some point age is going to come into play. In the meantime it is often used as an excuse, or given the blame for other things like procrastination and laziness. I know this firsthand as only a few short years ago I was regularly walking a brisk 4 or 5 miles per day but now feel like it's a big deal walking around the block. Well, not a big deal, but acceptable. I know I'm lying to myself. I'm not looking to win any medals and I cannot deny that I love the bed. But truth is it's taking me down. Today I got up and walked twice around the block just to say I did something. Next step? To carry a giant surfboard while doing it. Hoist it up on my shoulders so the chicks can see it. "What are you going to do with that board Pops?", one says, her massive tits jiggling as she laughs. Then I remove the board from my shoulders and put it on the ground. It has wheels she did not see. It's a giant skate board but can also be used as a surf board with the wheels taken off. I hop aboard the skate and one-leg propel myself to a speed she can't believe - like 20 miles an hour, maybe faster - then slam the board purposely into a nearby abutment which propels me into the air where I do a 360 degree flip, landing on the board as it bounces free above the abutment. "Man", she says, "you sure surprised me. I don't know how old you are, but you're pretty good for any age. Very athletic, very in shape."

"True, true", I reply, "but I still can't get a hard on."

Re: Lets go surfing

<3a5c225f-17cc-4ad2-b38a-2ac36b63e6fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9347&group=alt.life.sucks#9347

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 06:16:22 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 14:16 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 5:56:44 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Surfing is very physical. Saw a guy on U tube who is 64 surfing big waves like a kid. No my wave hog days are over. Like so many things. well I can still shit.
> There you go again, trying to make me jealous. I shit twice today and have been up only a few hours. Both were incomplete. I dig away with the baby wipes till all is clear. I'm living with it because I'm a tough guy and do not trust doctors. Plus I have already seen 3 in regards to this issue and it's obvious they know nothing.
>
> Yes I'm sure surfing is very physical. However, I don't think 64 is too old for even the most rugged surfing. It would be if someone got away from it then tried to come back. But if they're doing it all the time they can keep going till - well, till they can't go anymore. Hell, their are boxers in their 50s who can still give people trouble. But yes, at some point age is going to come into play. In the meantime it is often used as an excuse, or given the blame for other things like procrastination and laziness. I know this firsthand as only a few short years ago I was regularly walking a brisk 4 or 5 miles per day but now feel like it's a big deal walking around the block. Well, not a big deal, but acceptable. I know I'm lying to myself. I'm not looking to win any medals and I cannot deny that I love the bed. But truth is it's taking me down. Today I got up and walked twice around the block just to say I did something. Next step? To carry a giant surfboard while doing it. Hoist it up on my shoulders so the chicks can see it. "What are you going to do with that board Pops?", one says, her massive tits jiggling as she laughs. Then I remove the board from my shoulders and put it on the ground. It has wheels she did not see. It's a giant skate board but can also be used as a surf board with the wheels taken off. I hop aboard the skate and one-leg propel myself to a speed she can't believe - like 20 miles an hour, maybe faster - then slam the board purposely into a nearby abutment which propels me into the air where I do a 360 degree flip, landing on the board as it bounces free above the abutment. "Man", she says, "you sure surprised me. I don't know how old you are, but you're pretty good for any age. Very athletic, very in shape."
>
> "True, true", I reply, "but I still can't get a hard on."

I am sure the 64 year old surfer will be featured in a drug ad for erectile dysfunction. You gave them the idea. They owe you.

Re: Lets go surfing

<85eb7404-52e0-4412-ade3-d7e06714b67dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9361&group=alt.life.sucks#9361

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 21:18:57 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 05:18 UTC

> I am sure the 64 year old surfer will be featured in a drug ad for erectile dysfunction. You gave them the idea. They owe you.

A surfer can ever go impotent as long as he's got his woody by his side.