There is much Obi-Wan did not tell you. -- Darth Vader

interests / alt.life.sucks / Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of group

SubjectAuthor
* Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of groupThomas Joseph
+* Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of groupJudith Latham
|`* Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of groupThomas Joseph
| `* Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of groupThomas Joseph
|  +- Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of groupThomas Joseph
|  `* Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of group<bosodeniro
|   +* Pushed to track 3, soon to be pushed off of the train<bosodeniro
|   |`- Pushed to track 3 and 3rd rail, soon to be pushed off of the train itself<bosodeniro
|   `- Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of group<bosodeniro
`- Pushed to page 36, soon to be pushed out of group<bosodeniro

1
Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of group

<0ef7a3cb-b17b-47bd-8046-5125f48aea8dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9303&group=alt.life.sucks#9303

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 14:46:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of group
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 22:46 UTC

I don't care if nobody reads these posts, but I do care if they would like to read them but can't find them or the energy needed to look for them. I use the stars so for me it's easy. But I guess I'm the only one. I love to sit down and respond to posts and later read responses coming my way. But the posts get lost, pushed to the rear. It's not that hard to find them. Again it is important for me to explain that I don't feel my posts are so important that they must be read, I am only showing you how they call came up in a row. In the past I have copied and pasted them and posted them to the front again. But I see that that tactic is a failure also. So soon enough I think I might be departing this group or at least learning how to spend less time here.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/2j0CAHahmo4

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/MT1obCHCLf8

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/OCPZPnumaKM

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/gJjRMj6M_34

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/zF0Uw2m85TY

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/VxLoNKHgsp0

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/uXS7hZFH_04

Re: Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of group

<su4fjs$r87$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9308&group=alt.life.sucks#9308

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of group
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 20:54:05 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 01:54 UTC

On 2/10/2022 5:46 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> I don't care if nobody reads these posts, but I do care if they would like to read them but can't find them or the energy needed to look for them. I use the stars so for me it's easy. But I guess I'm the only one. I love to sit down and respond to posts and later read responses coming my way. But the posts get lost, pushed to the rear. It's not that hard to find them. Again it is important for me to explain that I don't feel my posts are so important that they must be read, I am only showing you how they call came up in a row. In the past I have copied and pasted them and posted them to the front again. But I see that that tactic is a failure also. So soon enough I think I might be departing this group or at least learning how to spend less time here.
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/2j0CAHahmo4
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/MT1obCHCLf8
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/OCPZPnumaKM
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/gJjRMj6M_34
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/zF0Uw2m85TY
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/VxLoNKHgsp0
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/uXS7hZFH_04

The problem with the stars is that they only work on whatever computer
you're using. I can't see the ones you star. I will gladly read and
possibly respond as soon as I get the chance (will be soon). Ignore FAKE
Bozo, he hates women and fat people. His loss.

Re: Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of group

<8f6d384c-d105-443b-b3e6-f80b94c52ac6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9319&group=alt.life.sucks#9319

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:27:33 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:27 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/2j0CAHahmo4
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/MT1obCHCLf8
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/OCPZPnumaKM
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/gJjRMj6M_34
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/zF0Uw2m85TY
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/VxLoNKHgsp0
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/uXS7hZFH_04

> The problem with the stars is that they only work on whatever computer
> you're using. I can't see the ones you star. I will gladly read and
> possibly respond as soon as I get the chance (will be soon). Ignore FAKE
> Bozo, he hates women and fat people. His loss.

The stars are a great help. The links I posted above are to threads in which I posted and got no responses because the invader posted after me to make it look like it's his thread alone. You have to scroll up. But at least with the stars I know which threads are active in the sense that I just posted a response into one. I don't take the stars away. If they fade out, fine, I just let them go. I know you can't see my stars. I got that from the start. Just a suggestion that I feel makes things easier. Like for example, this thread - it is starred because it's still active, at least with this post from me. So next time I come in I will go to the starred threads and open them if they appear in bold as 'unread.' If you click on any of the links above they will take you to threads Ollie and I and maybe you have posted into. It may appear otherwise when you first go in if the intruder has posted a lot of longwinded copied and pasted bullshit. But at least you know you're in a thread that could be active.

Don't ever dis my star system again or I'll punch you so hard in the head you'll be seeing stars for months.

Re: Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of group

<d8a84f96-b45a-48da-b900-4d8bbe38f135n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9526&group=alt.life.sucks#9526

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 13:38:03 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:38 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 2:27:34 AM UTC-5, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> Judith Latham wrote:
>
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/2j0CAHahmo4
> > >
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/MT1obCHCLf8
> > >
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/OCPZPnumaKM
> > >
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/gJjRMj6M_34
> > >
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/zF0Uw2m85TY
> > >
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/VxLoNKHgsp0
> > >
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.life.sucks/c/uXS7hZFH_04
>
> > The problem with the stars is that they only work on whatever computer
> > you're using. I can't see the ones you star. I will gladly read and
> > possibly respond as soon as I get the chance (will be soon). Ignore FAKE
> > Bozo, he hates women and fat people. His loss.
> The stars are a great help. The links I posted above are to threads in which I posted and got no responses because the invader posted after me to make it look like it's his thread alone. You have to scroll up. But at least with the stars I know which threads are active in the sense that I just posted a response into one. I don't take the stars away. If they fade out, fine, I just let them go. I know you can't see my stars. I got that from the start. Just a suggestion that I feel makes things easier. Like for example, this thread - it is starred because it's still active, at least with this post from me. So next time I come in I will go to the starred threads and open them if they appear in bold as 'unread.' If you click on any of the links above they will take you to threads Ollie and I and maybe you have posted into. It may appear otherwise when you first go in if the intruder has posted a lot of longwinded copied and pasted bullshit. But at least you know you're in a thread that could be active.
>
> Don't ever dis my star system again or I'll punch you so hard in the head you'll be seeing stars for months.

The star system comes even more into play as the intruder pushes our posts back multiple pages. Why search through a bunch of titles or open a bunch of threads when it's not necessary? This thread along with a straight line of 6 or 7 others from just the other day are on page 3 with others appearing sporadically on page 1 and 2. The guy is obviously not as good at fucking things up as we think, or he wouldn't be wasted his time with us, he'd be trying to take down highly populated groups with a lot of activity. Anyway, I use the star system because I am more needful of this place than you are. You don't care that much and that is fine with me, it's your choice. So far no responses to my posts from yesterday, and that too is fine. Just letting you know that with the intruder around sometimes you'll have to back multiple pages to access posts in which you are active.

Re: Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of group

<a48bb7b2-18e5-414a-9e53-4692800c17b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9528&group=alt.life.sucks#9528

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 13:44:36 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:44 UTC

Last night a whole bunch of fake Bozo posts came through all at once - 60 of them in the space of 50 minutes. I counted them and checked the times. It was more than one per minute. If he spend an hour he could push us back to page 50 or beyond - back into history, defying time and making us younger again. Fucking incredible - 60 copied and pasted posts in 50 minutes. Yet as incredible as it seems it could be even more incredible if the guy devoted more energy and time to fucking things up. Sometimes I wish he would. Then I'd have an excuse to move on out of here. Now today another spate of posts came in. These are PM posts. The ones I was talking about were AM posts. What an incredibly lonely and creepy person the guy must be. I hope he's suicidal.

Re: Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of group

<r2fOJ.56324$Gojc.52843@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9529&group=alt.life.sucks#9529

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 11:50:12 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:50 UTC

TJ you are just jealous that I am the most important person on the
internet — Everyone knows that you are my best friend and that your
grumblings prove that you are just jealous of me — TJ you act exactly like a
jealous lover — nobody here is pushing you out of anything — nobody is
pushing you onto the tracks of an upcoming subway train — nobody — I know
for a fact that you treasure and appreciate my participation in my
newsgroup — everyone knows that I own this newsgroup and I own you too Tommy
Joe — it would make me feel better if you were again on your knees begging
for bozo's throbbing cock with spooge pumped down your eager throat — stop
your complaining because you are starting to sound like a cry baby bitch
like that annoying blob fake jew Judith.

Pushed to track 3, soon to be pushed off of the train

<ulfOJ.22988$m1S7.3373@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9543&group=alt.life.sucks#9543

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Pushed to track 3, soon to be pushed off of the train
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 12:10:31 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:10 UTC

TJ you are just jealous that I am the most important person on the
internet — Everyone knows that you are my best friend and that your
grumblings prove that you are just jealous of me — TJ you act exactly like a
jealous lover — nobody here is pushing you out of anything — nobody is
pushing you onto the tracks of an upcoming subway train — nobody — I know
for a fact that you treasure and appreciate my participation in my
newsgroup — everyone knows that I own this newsgroup and I own you too Tommy
Joe — it would make me feel better if you were again on your knees begging
for bozo's throbbing cock with spooge pumped down your eager throat — stop
your complaining because you are starting to sound like a cry baby bitch
like that annoying blob fake jew Judith.

Re: Pushed to page 3, soon to be pushed out of group

<xmfOJ.8297$WZCa.546@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9544&group=alt.life.sucks#9544

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 12:11:38 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:11 UTC

Stop your complaining Tommy Joe — everyone knows that the best porn pictures
of any magazine usually starts on page 3.

wrote in message news:r2fOJ.56324$Gojc.52843@fx99.iad...

TJ you are just jealous that I am the most important person on the
internet — Everyone knows that you are my best friend and that your
grumblings prove that you are just jealous of me — TJ you act exactly like a
jealous lover — nobody here is pushing you out of anything — nobody is
pushing you onto the tracks of an upcoming subway train — nobody — I know
for a fact that you treasure and appreciate my participation in my
newsgroup — everyone knows that I own this newsgroup and I own you too Tommy
Joe — it would make me feel better if you were again on your knees begging
for bozo's throbbing cock with spooge pumped down your eager throat — stop
your complaining because you are starting to sound like a cry baby bitch
like that annoying blob fake jew Judith.

Pushed to track 3 and 3rd rail, soon to be pushed off of the train itself

<l0gOJ.40927$Wdl5.3705@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9589&group=alt.life.sucks#9589

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Pushed to track 3 and 3rd rail, soon to be pushed off of the train itself
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 12:56:14 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:56 UTC

TJ you are just jealous that I am the most important person on the
internet — Everyone knows that you are my best friend and that your
grumblings prove that you are just jealous of me — TJ you act exactly like a
jealous lover — nobody here is pushing you out of anything — nobody is
pushing you onto the tracks of an upcoming subway train — nobody — I know
for a fact that you treasure and appreciate my participation in my
newsgroup — everyone knows that I own this newsgroup and I own you too Tommy
Joe — it would make me feel better if you were again on your knees begging
for bozo's throbbing cock with spooge pumped down your eager throat — stop
your complaining because you are starting to sound like a cry baby bitch
like that annoying blob fake jew Judith.

Re: Pushed to page 36, soon to be pushed out of group

<rLBOJ.25181$OT%7.15492@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9753&group=alt.life.sucks#9753

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks