Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.dirt
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 12:34:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Thanks to all
From: sturd.vi...@gmail.com (Michael Sturdevant)
 by: Michael Sturdevant - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 20:34 UTC

Early morning Thanksgiving ride this morning was partly underwater. We did 2 loops at our property and were soaked and tired. I tagged a tree with my right handlebar which sent me careening left. Saved going down a small incline by stretching my left leg out far enough that my hamstring is complaining and I'm sure will for at least a few days.

Got to hang with the guys I grew up riding with for a couple hours. I'm dang thankful for that. Off to dinner at relatives where we'll probably stuff ourselv es and drink too much. At least that's my plan.

Go fast. Take chances.
Mike S.

Re: Thanks to all

<snp01d$vir$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=91&group=rec.motorcycles.dirt#91

From: bashley...@gmail.com (The Real Bev)
Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.dirt
Subject: Re: Thanks to all
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 13:43:08 -0800
 by: The Real Bev - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:43 UTC

On 11/25/2021 12:34 PM, Michael Sturdevant wrote:
> Early morning Thanksgiving ride this morning was partly underwater.
> We did 2 loops at our property and were soaked and tired. I tagged a
> tree with my right handlebar which sent me careening left. Saved
> going down a small incline by stretching my left leg out far enough
> that my hamstring is complaining and I'm sure will for at least a few
> days.
>
> Got to hang with the guys I grew up riding with for a couple hours.
> I'm dang thankful for that. Off to dinner at relatives where we'll
> probably stuff ourselves and drink too much. At least that's my
> plan.

Envy!

--
Cheers, Bev
"Yahoo has released its own search engine. For more info,

Re: Thanks to all

<snr2ai$1ih6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=92&group=rec.motorcycles.dirt#92

From: joh...@not.my.add (john)
Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.dirt
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 11:34:26 -0500
 by: john - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 16:34 UTC

On 11/25/21 3:34 PM, Michael Sturdevant wrote:
> Early morning Thanksgiving ride this morning was partly underwater. We did 2 loops at our property and were soaked and tired. I tagged a tree with my right handlebar which sent me careening left. Saved going down a small incline by stretching my left leg out far enough that my hamstring is complaining and I'm sure will for at least a few days.
>
> Got to hang with the guys I grew up riding with for a couple hours. I'm dang thankful for that. Off to dinner at relatives where we'll probably stuff ourselv es and drink too much. At least that's my plan.
>
> Go fast. Take chances.
> Mike S.

thankful your get off was minimal damage...
#1 daughter hosted dinner for 17...
i did my best to eat too much...
john