From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Subject: Re: Buffy and Emery Boards
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 00:17:58 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 2 May 2021 04:17 UTC

On 2/19/2021 5:53 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> Emery boards - those cardboard things some people use to keep file their
> fingernails.  For some reason Buffy does not like them!  Any time I pick
> up an emery board to use on my fingernails she jumps up and tries to get
> it away from me.  This is new behaviour.  I've never tried to use an
> emery board on her claws so I have no idea why what she's got against
> them.  Goofy cat. :)
>
> Jill

What we did one night was hilarious. We placed about 4 emory boards on
the floor of opposite ends of my basement. Little did my cats know that
my bf Abdul had placed Krazy Glue all over the boards. The cats went
absolutely nuts. We laughed our asses off all night. It's probably the
most fun I've ever had with my clothes on. You should try it girl!