For your penance, say five Hail Marys and one loud BLAH!

interests / alt.life.sucks / It is going to get ugly

SubjectAuthor
* It is going to get uglyOllieNorthie@aol.com
+* It is going to get uglyThomas Joseph
|`* It is going to get uglyJudith Latham
| `* It is going to get uglyThomas Joseph
|  `* It is going to get uglyOllieNorthie@aol.com
|   +* It is going to get ugThomas Joseph
|   |`* It is going to get ug<bosodeniro
|   | +* It is going to get ugOllieNorthie@aol.com
|   | |`- It is going to get ugThomas Joseph
|   | `- It is going to get ugThomas Joseph
|   `* It is going to get uglyThomas Joseph
|    `* It is going to get uglyOllieNorthie@aol.com
|     +- It is going to get uglyThomas Joseph
|     `* It is going to get uglyJudith Latham
|      `- It is going to get uglyThomas Joseph
`* It is going to get uglyThe truth about the pervert Judith Latham
 `* It is going to get uglybosodeniro@gmail.com
  `- It is going to get uglyThomas Joseph

1
It is going to get ugly

<1814be95-a1a0-4361-8f43-8955bbb9291en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9046&group=alt.life.sucks#9046

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:14:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: It is going to get ugly
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:14 UTC

We been taking it easy on you. No more Mr Nice guy. The tough are get going.
I been holding back. Taking it easy. Sloughing off. Well those days are over.

It is groundhog day in America. I let the hog out and it saw it's shadow. 6 more weeks of masturbation. Greta too saw her shadow but it quickly melted.

Superbowl parties are all masked up and ready to roll. Lets get this diversity halftime show going. Stand up for the kneelers.

Re: It is going to get ugly

<e58157b7-4338-4eff-ad14-3e6fd0d7d1c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9061&group=alt.life.sucks#9061

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 16:44:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: It is going to get ugly
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 00:44 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> We been taking it easy on you. No more Mr Nice guy. The tough are get going.
> I been holding back. Taking it easy. Sloughing off. Well those days are over.
>
> It is groundhog day in America. I let the hog out and it saw it's shadow. 6 more weeks of masturbation. Greta too saw her shadow but it quickly melted.
>
> Superbowl parties are all masked up and ready to roll. Lets get this diversity halftime show going. Stand up for the kneelers.

I will be watching the game. I have never been to a super bowl party in my life. But I have watched the game a number of times with other drunks. We just never used the word party. Same with dating. I've been with enough women but can't say I went on an actual date, although I guess that's what it was. I don't like the super bowl party atmosphere, and I'm saying that without ever having experienced it. I don't need to, I know. On the other hand I have not had a drink since September, or maybe once since, can't remember - so I think I'll get some vodka for the event. If it's a blowout that's fine too, I'll just hit the computer. Sometimes I'll even hope for a blowout so I can move on to something else. I am looking forward to the game. But believe me, I avoid all pregame bullshit including the national anthem.

As for being all masked up, now I'm reading in the papers that Denmark and several other Scandinavian countries have decided to open everything and just roll with whatever happens, which is what they should have done from the start. They're saying there are more deaths now from the variants, yet they are reopening things. That tells me they should have kept things open from the start. So what was the big scare all about? I'm not saying it wasn't real, but they really played it up and still are. Some world leaders are now saying they have no answers or any real control over what happens, so they're surrendering at last, a practice that I as a trend setting pioneer endorsed from the very start.

At halftime all party goers, vaxed or not, get up from their couches and chairs and form a circle at which time they form a tight circle and breath forcefully into each other's faces to develop even greater immunity to the virus which soon will die. Believe me, we've got it licked - thanks to our doctors and pharmaceutical people as well as the front line essential workers - nurses and receptionists, all hospital and clinic personnel - and we know now that we never need worry no matter what happens because we know the first responders have our six. Do you read me brother - they got our six!

Re: It is going to get ugly

<stv6u7$mj7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9062&group=alt.life.sucks#9062

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 20:55:17 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 01:55 UTC

On 2/8/2022 7:44 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
>> We been taking it easy on you. No more Mr Nice guy. The tough are get going.
>> I been holding back. Taking it easy. Sloughing off. Well those days are over.
>>
>> It is groundhog day in America. I let the hog out and it saw it's shadow. 6 more weeks of masturbation. Greta too saw her shadow but it quickly melted.
>>
>> Superbowl parties are all masked up and ready to roll. Lets get this diversity halftime show going. Stand up for the kneelers.
>

> I will be watching the game. I have never been to a super bowl party in my life. But I have watched the game a number of times with other drunks. We just never used the word party. Same with dating. I've been with enough women but can't say I went on an actual date, although I guess that's what it was. I don't like the super bowl party atmosphere, and I'm saying that without ever having experienced it. I don't need to, I know. On the other hand I have not had a drink since September, or maybe once since, can't remember - so I think I'll get some vodka for the event. If it's a blowout that's fine too, I'll just hit the computer. Sometimes I'll even hope for a blowout so I can move on to something else. I am looking forward to the game. But believe me, I avoid all pregame bullshit including the national anthem.
>
> As for being all masked up, now I'm reading in the papers that Denmark and several other Scandinavian countries have decided to open everything and just roll with whatever happens, which is what they should have done from the start. They're saying there are more deaths now from the variants, yet they are reopening things. That tells me they should have kept things open from the start. So what was the big scare all about? I'm not saying it wasn't real, but they really played it up and still are. Some world leaders are now saying they have no answers or any real control over what happens, so they're surrendering at last, a practice that I as a trend setting pioneer endorsed from the very start.
or not, get up from their couches and chairs and form a circle at which
time they form a tight circle and breath forcefully into each other's
faces to develop even greater immunity to the virus which soon will die.
Believe me, we've got it licked - thanks to our doctors and
pharmaceutical people as well as the front line essential workers -
nurses and receptionists, all hospital and clinic personnel - and we
know now that we never need worry no matter what happens because we know
the first responders have our six. Do you read me brother - they got
our six!

I went to a Super Bowl party last year where they served 'pigs in the
blanket' (definitely not kosher). Anyway, I ate a couple dozen of those
and was farting up a storm the whole night. The first few didn't smell
too bad but after that they started to reek. More than a few people
complained to the host, who asked me to please stand out on the patio.
He didn't want me to sit on his patio furniture for fear I'd break it.
It was cold that night and I finally got the hint that I wasn't wanted.
So I left. I haven't been invited back this year. I'll watch the game
this year with Shlomo at his place.

Re: It is going to get ugly

<4fa56c90-13b0-4f2a-a299-bd2b3c3fcc91n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9064&group=alt.life.sucks#9064

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:40:28 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 05:40 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> I went to a Super Bowl party last year where they served 'pigs in the
> blanket' (definitely not kosher). Anyway, I ate a couple dozen of those
> and was farting up a storm the whole night. The first few didn't smell
> too bad but after that they started to reek. More than a few people
> complained to the host, who asked me to please stand out on the patio.
> He didn't want me to sit on his patio furniture for fear I'd break it.
> It was cold that night and I finally got the hint that I wasn't wanted.
> So I left. I haven't been invited back this year. I'll watch the game
> this year with Shlomo at his place.

Very entertaining read. I also congratulate you for finally going more than just one paragraph without bringing the Jew thing into it, although using Schlomo's name comes close. But that's his real name, so we'll let it go - this time.

So you're blaming the pigs in the blanket for your foul smelling farts that night. First of all, casting blame at anything involving farts should be a no no. They are what they are as surely you have mentioned foul reeking farts before without blanket pigs involved. So please, in your quest to achieve improvement in life please learn to stop blaming everyone other than yourself for everything.

It's funny they didn't have a fart bag for you. You know, like a vomit bag.. Putting you out on the cold patio - an outcast for sure - was not polite.. Also, by making you stand he allowed your cheeks open freedom to spray their inner reek in any directions you may have chosen to take at the moment.. You think he didn't want you sitting on his furniture because of your excess weight - and you could be right - but I am more inclined to believe it was fear on his part that your powerhouse farts might irreparably damage the furniture or at least stain it for life. Your 'piece' was well written and fun to read. Good job. Keep it up.

Oh by the way, I knew pigs in a blanket involved sausage but wasn't sure, so I googled it. Wow, that's a lot of grease - sausage wrapped in bacon. So in a sense one could say that farts induced by such foods are a means of self cleansing, getting the fat out before it has a chance to settle. The older I get the more I think fattier foods are good for me. Not pigs in a blanket necessarily, more like ice cream and other comfort foods. I believe they serve a purpose beyond psychological. Please reformat your eating regimen or I might have to tell Richard Simmons on you.

Re: It is going to get ugly

<WM%MJ.32465$41E7.8987@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9116&group=alt.life.sucks#9116

From: bosoden...@gmail.com (The truth about the pervert Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 17:38:24 -1000
 by: The truth about the - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 03:38 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:stum9r$i8j$1@dont-email.me...

> Why are you so mean to me? What did I do to deserve your barrage of
> insults?

You fat bloated no excuse for a human being — it was you who decided to
insult me and my dirty stinky feet — Hey, Summer's Eve hasn't arrived yet so
I suppose it's not time for you to get your annual douche. Just imagine
sitting next to Judy Judy Judy and having to either vomit or get into
another room to avoid the stench of 500 lbs. of bloated grizzle in front of
a keyboard — For that is your whole live Judith, in front of a keyboard — In
fact when was the last time you actually got out of your dungeon and went
out for a walk or actually did some exercise? — I bet that if you ever were
to think about going for a walk it would have to be after the sun goes
down — there are dracula vampires just getting started for a fun filled long
night — And then there is Judy Judy Judy trampling on everyone and
everything trying to get to the street to take a walk. Yeah yeah yeah, we
all know that you don't take the sidewalk because you are so bloated that
you would never fit on the sidewalk — so that is why you choose to walk in
the street. Judith and the raccoons, and both looking for a late night
snack — How do raccoons keep fit and in shape while Judith the Hindenburg
Part II is growing larger every single day? — Forget that desire to get down
to 195 lbs. — Listen up you Oprah bloated toad, you are again gaining weight
and only the 500 lbs. mark might get you to actully put down the fork for a
moment — I bet when your mother gave you a pacifier as a bloated baby, you
tossed it away and cried for the fork, spoon, knive we all know you to be
with 24/7 now — What do you look like without any clothes on? — I know for a
fact that you have large un-controllable chunks of pure 100% lard all over
your body — and do in fact frighten people when they see you — and then say
to themselves: "that is what happens when you don't stop eating" — How is
that full-time job as a milestone? — Which city do you display on your chest
and back this week? — 20 miles to NYC — Is that what is emblazoned all over
you now? — The monumental tragedy is that you were born too late — If you
were young enough you would have been there at Lakehurst New Jersey helping
the HIndenburg bring its tail up to the proper height — I could see you as a
human paperweight and you could have saved the day and held the Hindenburg
right there so that they could properly land — I suppose that your
grandmother was there just picking her nose and eating it — instead of
helping — I suppose a gigantic disgusting tub of goo as you could pretend to
be pregnant and claim all sorts of money from the government and pretend to
take care of babies that you will never have — I suppose that if you ever
did get inseminated from some anonymous donor you would go ahead and have
the child and nicely put him/her over a hot bed of coals and roast the poor
thing until you decide to take some bites into the corpse and proceed to
look for more babies, possibly from neighborhood children who have strayed
into your property — and then you have them, like Hansel and Gretel story —
Judth Latham the gigantic cannibal is there with a big stew pot and inside
are the remains of about a dozen neighborhood children — Okay that was the
appetizer — Now what do you do for the main course? — You eat your other
members of your own immediate family? — Cause when fat people get hungry
they are like cocaine addicts or meth addicts, they will rob, steal, cheat,
lie, forge, burglarize anyone and anything to get their hands on some sugar,
candies, or when hungry . . . the local children.

I never appreciated that you lied about about my stinky dirty feet! — You
have never seen my feet, you have never smelled my feet — You have seen my
face — and everyone here knows that my handsome face is nicer than the
bloated BLOB monster of a living corpse you are right now — TJ is right, you
should do that stand-up comic act and just put a bag over your head — the
unknown asphyxiation comic — That would be very funny — Judith with a
plastic bag around her head and doing a countdown and placing bets as to
when the bloated monster will drop off the stage from lack of oxygen.

Re: It is going to get ugly

<ae5767c8-26af-4c78-acd9-c769fb94e995n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9302&group=alt.life.sucks#9302

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 12:56:00 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 20:56 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 12:40:29 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Judith Latham wrote:
>
> > I went to a Super Bowl party last year where they served 'pigs in the
> > blanket' (definitely not kosher). Anyway, I ate a couple dozen of those
> > and was farting up a storm the whole night. The first few didn't smell
> > too bad but after that they started to reek. More than a few people
> > complained to the host, who asked me to please stand out on the patio.
> > He didn't want me to sit on his patio furniture for fear I'd break it.
> > It was cold that night and I finally got the hint that I wasn't wanted.
> > So I left. I haven't been invited back this year. I'll watch the game
> > this year with Shlomo at his place.
> Very entertaining read. I also congratulate you for finally going more than just one paragraph without bringing the Jew thing into it, although using Schlomo's name comes close. But that's his real name, so we'll let it go - this time.
>
> So you're blaming the pigs in the blanket for your foul smelling farts that night. First of all, casting blame at anything involving farts should be a no no. They are what they are as surely you have mentioned foul reeking farts before without blanket pigs involved. So please, in your quest to achieve improvement in life please learn to stop blaming everyone other than yourself for everything.
>
> It's funny they didn't have a fart bag for you. You know, like a vomit bag. Putting you out on the cold patio - an outcast for sure - was not polite.. Also, by making you stand he allowed your cheeks open freedom to spray their inner reek in any directions you may have chosen to take at the moment. You think he didn't want you sitting on his furniture because of your excess weight - and you could be right - but I am more inclined to believe it was fear on his part that your powerhouse farts might irreparably damage the furniture or at least stain it for life. Your 'piece' was well written and fun to read. Good job. Keep it up.
>
> Oh by the way, I knew pigs in a blanket involved sausage but wasn't sure, so I googled it. Wow, that's a lot of grease - sausage wrapped in bacon. So in a sense one could say that farts induced by such foods are a means of self cleansing, getting the fat out before it has a chance to settle. The older I get the more I think fattier foods are good for me. Not pigs in a blanket necessarily, more like ice cream and other comfort foods. I believe they serve a purpose beyond psychological. Please reformat your eating regimen or I might have to tell Richard Simmons on you.

I been to a couple of parties. I was sober at them. Did you know they say more Domestic violence occurs on Superbowl sunday? I can believe it.

Re: It is going to get ug

<63a7f745-b43c-46f7-ac2c-113c4195b898n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9304&group=alt.life.sucks#9304

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 15:04:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: It is going to get ug
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:04 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I been to a couple of parties. I was sober at them. Did you know they say more Domestic violence occurs on Superbowl sunday? I can believe it.

Let's get critical here. First, once again - who the fuck are 'they'? If there is more domestic violence on Super Bowl Sunday there are more than just one suspect. Drinking plays a role, yes - but maybe Super Bowl Sunday is one of those "coming to a head" days where everything that's been brewing inside for years finally bursts free. Maybe a few women get their eyes dotted on SSS, but maybe they've been asking for it. All the guy is asking for is one day out of the year to be left alone. Ok, to be honest, maybe once a week during football season. But on the BIG DAY, if "they" are so correct, word of mouth by now would have told any half intelligent woman that the best thing she can do on the big day is leave the house and don't come back till things simmer down. But it's the guy's fault too. He probably wants her around to prepare the party foods like a good little maid. So he is an asshole, but so is she. They're in it together. Actually Ollie, swear to God, a few decades back I read that there is less violence on SSS than any other day of the year. But you're talking about domestic violence. Maybe more domestic violence is the cure for overall societal violence, which is the worst kind because it affects us all, even the innocent among us. I believe spousal murder should be legal, part of the contract. Let's see how much they trust each other when their stupid phony promises to love and cherish each other forever become legally binding, not just a bunch of phony words.

I am serious, I really did read the opposite - but it was some time ago - that there is less violence on SS than any day of the year. I don't give a shit one way or the other. I'm waiting for kickoff. Me and the boys will be downing a few starting Thursday night with a large countdown clock on top of the TV marking the days, hours, minutes, and seconds till kickoff. Once the game starts we will be so blasted out we won't be able to watch it. So stay the fuck out of our way!

Re: It is going to get ugly

<ef0ac037-79c1-4239-adfa-cfd43bf0eba5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9305&group=alt.life.sucks#9305

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 15:15:02 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:15 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I been to a couple of parties. I was sober at them. Did you know they say more Domestic violence occurs on Superbowl sunday? I can believe it.

I googled it up. Pumped in a few key words. I enjoy playing detective with it. "Was Super Bowl Sunday once the least violent day of the year?", or something like that and got, "Only for the players." Just kidding. I got a bunch of different links. I read the main parts without opening them and could see it was all a bunch of conflicting information. Another political issue in the making. They need to delve more deeply into their studies. For example, what time of day does the violence begin? How long after the game is over? I doubt it happens as much while the game is being played. If they can find out how long after and then pass the information along to women only so they know approximately when to skedaddle.

"Is his team winning?"

"Good, that means he won't be angry. He'll be celebrating."

"But you don't understand, whether they win or lose I'm going to get it when the game is over. If his team loses I get it for that. If they win I'll get it because I am part of the celebration - a post game pinada.........."

Re: It is going to get ugly

<6579aafc-4445-4262-aae3-9bf0abd0d80dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9309&group=alt.life.sucks#9309

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 20:22:33 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 04:22 UTC

On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 6:15:03 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > I been to a couple of parties. I was sober at them. Did you know they say more Domestic violence occurs on Superbowl sunday? I can believe it.
> I googled it up. Pumped in a few key words. I enjoy playing detective with it. "Was Super Bowl Sunday once the least violent day of the year?", or something like that and got, "Only for the players." Just kidding. I got a bunch of different links. I read the main parts without opening them and could see it was all a bunch of conflicting information. Another political issue in the making. They need to delve more deeply into their studies. For example, what time of day does the violence begin? How long after the game is over? I doubt it happens as much while the game is being played. If they can find out how long after and then pass the information along to women only so they know approximately when to skedaddle.
>
> "Is his team winning?"
>
> "Good, that means he won't be angry. He'll be celebrating."
>
> "But you don't understand, whether they win or lose I'm going to get it when the game is over. If his team loses I get it for that. If they win I'll get it because I am part of the celebration - a post game pinada.........."

I do not need to worry about since I won't be watching the game. The thought of it makes me violent. All the faux pandering. Homilies to people who are assholes. Will they salute John Madden? Maybe he was racist.

Re: It is going to get ugly

<df755b98-24b6-48b3-bee8-fbefa0fb3d1dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9333&group=alt.life.sucks#9333

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 16:06:14 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 00:06 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I do not need to worry about since I won't be watching the game. The thought of it makes me violent. All the faux pandering. Homilies to people who are assholes. Will they salute John Madden? Maybe he was racist.

You will probably find this hard to believe, but I am as sickened by the faux pandering as you are. Now you might say, "If that is true you wouldn't be able to watch the game." You might imply that not watching the game proves you hate the faux pandering more than I do, but it's not true. Truth is I have learned to live with it. I am good at ignoring it. Sometimes I let it get to me. But I do not watch any pregame stuff, especially the national anthem. I also do not watch the halftime show. I remember as a kid laughing at the corny halftime shit - the college marching bands, etc. Yes, they were corny, but looking back then looking at the crap they're presenting now - lots of big names lined up for face time - I would say today's halftime show is worse. But it's not worth arguing about. Just put on a timer or go by instinct - turn down the sound or get up and do something else. I am not saluting John Madden or anyone else. I am into the game alone, which is interrupted often enough with some of the lousiest commercials you'll ever see - big time bullshit using big time celebrities to sell shit I could never afford and probably wouldn't buy even if I could. The commercial interruptions interrupt the flow of the game. But then it settles in. They know how far to go, when to slack off, when to pour it on. Anyway, I will be watching it. But if the TV or electricity goes down in mid game it's not like I'm going to get up to go hunting for a bar to catch what's left of it. I will enjoy it but do not feel any need for it. Your disgust with it could be genuine. Let's assume it is. Point is, your disgust with the NFL and maybe most team sports (I am not a big fan myself), is overdone to the point where I can tell you're afraid of liking it, like maybe it's some kind of trigger for you. Reminds me of people who decide to no longer watch television, but can't do so without throwing it away. They can't have it around. It's all the way yes or all the way no. It's extremism. Yes, yes, that's it - you are an extremist - an anti anyone else having fun extremist. I know because I am the same with other things that make people annoyingly happy. I am not even a huge fan of the Super Bowl per se. I do follow the NFL though and this is the windup. For the love of God please let me enjoy the game untarnished by your assaultive pre game putdowns.

Re: It is going to get ugly

<su7b9e$euj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9336&group=alt.life.sucks#9336

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 22:58:36 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 03:58 UTC

On 2/10/2022 11:22 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 6:15:03 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>>
>>> I been to a couple of parties. I was sober at them. Did you know they say more Domestic violence occurs on Superbowl sunday? I can believe it.
>> I googled it up. Pumped in a few key words. I enjoy playing detective with it. "Was Super Bowl Sunday once the least violent day of the year?", or something like that and got, "Only for the players." Just kidding. I got a bunch of different links. I read the main parts without opening them and could see it was all a bunch of conflicting information. Another political issue in the making. They need to delve more deeply into their studies. For example, what time of day does the violence begin? How long after the game is over? I doubt it happens as much while the game is being played. If they can find out how long after and then pass the information along to women only so they know approximately when to skedaddle.
>>
>> "Is his team winning?"
>>
>> "Good, that means he won't be angry. He'll be celebrating."
>>
>> "But you don't understand, whether they win or lose I'm going to get it when the game is over. If his team loses I get it for that. If they win I'll get it because I am part of the celebration - a post game pinada.........."
>

> I do not need to worry about since I won't be watching the game. The thought of it makes me violent. All the faux pandering. Homilies to people who are assholes. Will they salute John Madden? Maybe he was racist.

Fanny met him once at a bar one night in Cleveland. She said he was a
really nice guy who loved his drink. You'd have really liked him, I
think. Fanny said he spent half the night blowing loud farts on his bar
stool, always followed by a good, hearty laugh. She says he was a real
man's man. Too bad he died a few weeks ago; I'd have loved to hear him
cut one during the Super Bowl broadcast.

Re: It is going to get ug

<u0KNJ.22514$ZmJ7.4656@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9338&group=alt.life.sucks#9338

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 22:15:08 -1000
 by: - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 08:15 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

I am serious, I really did read the opposite - but it was some time ago -
that there is less violence on SS than any day of the year. I don't give a
shit one way or the other. I'm waiting for kickoff. Me and the boys will
be downing a few starting Thursday night with a large countdown clock on top
of the TV marking the days, hours, minutes, and seconds till kickoff. Once
the game starts we will be so blasted out we won't be able to watch it. So
stay the fuck out of our way!

Tommy Joe, Ollie, you are cordially invited to watch the Super Bowl at my
apartment: 1469 Alameda Road, San Jose. Please contact me for further
information on which apartment is mine — If you do decide to join me please
make sure you do not bring any fireworks because in San Jose fireworks are
illegal and somebody recently decided to start a fire at my residence — It
was probably that asshole MacCarty who started the fire — I am daily walking
the streets of San Jose like a derelict bum because I am unemployed at the
moment — so if anyone would be kind to bring some bug spray to get rid of
all the cockroaches — somebody told me that if I just get rid of all the
leftover food and trash out of my apartment then the cockroaches would
leave — I don't believe that advice — I would really like to watch the Super
Bowl with somebody, anybody, besides the bed bugs and cockroaches and white
moths still coming out of my closets, and all the ants — we can have a real
good time watching Snoop Dogg and all agreeing that Snoop Dogg is the
perfect example of why anyone, black or white, would really hate that ugly
mother fucker nigger Poop Dogg — everything about that negroid makes me sick
just to look at him and all that Martha Stewart nonsense — I am sure that
Martha Stewart while in prison dreamt about having multiple large black
monster throbbing cocks in her ass, mouth and cunt — and then she found
Snoop Dogg and like a dream cum true, Martha is daily being drilled by Snoop
Dogg, who has to be one of the ugliest niggers on the planet — please excuse
me if I decide to take a long shit during Snoop Dogg's performance — I
wouldn't mind putting a leash on that nigger dog — and since the Super Bowl
is mostly made-up of football huddles and totally boring non-play action
besides slapping each other on the ass like homosexuals — I might also fall
asleep so you guy please be sure to wake me up when all the huddles are done
and they are actually trying to do something with that football.

Re: It is going to get ug

<ea39fb28-5a49-498e-936e-d2c133525d5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9342&group=alt.life.sucks#9342

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 06:02:38 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 14:02 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 3:15:23 AM UTC-5, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> "Thomas Joseph" wrote in message
> I am serious, I really did read the opposite - but it was some time ago -
> that there is less violence on SS than any day of the year. I don't give a
> shit one way or the other. I'm waiting for kickoff. Me and the boys will
> be downing a few starting Thursday night with a large countdown clock on top
> of the TV marking the days, hours, minutes, and seconds till kickoff. Once
> the game starts we will be so blasted out we won't be able to watch it. So
> stay the fuck out of our way!
> Tommy Joe, Ollie, you are cordially invited to watch the Super Bowl at my
> apartment: 1469 Alameda Road, San Jose. Please contact me for further
> information on which apartment is mine — If you do decide to join me please
> make sure you do not bring any fireworks because in San Jose fireworks are
> illegal and somebody recently decided to start a fire at my residence — It
> was probably that asshole MacCarty who started the fire — I am daily walking
> the streets of San Jose like a derelict bum because I am unemployed at the
> moment — so if anyone would be kind to bring some bug spray to get rid of
> all the cockroaches — somebody told me that if I just get rid of all the
> leftover food and trash out of my apartment then the cockroaches would
> leave — I don't believe that advice — I would really like to watch the Super
> Bowl with somebody, anybody, besides the bed bugs and cockroaches and white
> moths still coming out of my closets, and all the ants — we can have a real
> good time watching Snoop Dogg and all agreeing that Snoop Dogg is the
> perfect example of why anyone, black or white, would really hate that ugly
> mother fucker nigger Poop Dogg — everything about that negroid makes me sick
> just to look at him and all that Martha Stewart nonsense — I am sure that
> Martha Stewart while in prison dreamt about having multiple large black
> monster throbbing cocks in her ass, mouth and cunt — and then she found
> Snoop Dogg and like a dream cum true, Martha is daily being drilled by Snoop
> Dogg, who has to be one of the ugliest niggers on the planet — please excuse
> me if I decide to take a long shit during Snoop Dogg's performance — I
> wouldn't mind putting a leash on that nigger dog — and since the Super Bowl
> is mostly made-up of football huddles and totally boring non-play action
> besides slapping each other on the ass like homosexuals — I might also fall
> asleep so you guy please be sure to wake me up when all the huddles are done
> and they are actually trying to do something with that football.

I may not be able to make it this year. I wont fly. Too far to drive. I know the way to San Jose. It is the way back that can be tricky.

Re: It is going to get ugly

<305b823d-9f58-427f-9ecd-e8a8bc6c9e11n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9353&group=alt.life.sucks#9353

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:09:52 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 23:09 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 7:38:31 PM UTC-8, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> members of your own immediate family? — Cause when fat people get hungry
> they are like cocaine addicts or meth addicts, they will rob, steal, cheat,
> lie, forge, burglarize anyone and anything to get their hands on some sugar,
> candies, or when hungry . . . the local children.
>
> I never appreciated that you lied about about my stinky dirty feet! — You
> have never seen my feet, you have never smelled my feet — You have seen my
> face — and everyone here knows that my handsome face is nicer than the
> bloated BLOB monster of a living corpse you are right now — TJ is right, you
> should do that stand-up comic act and just put a bag over your head — the
> unknown asphyxiation comic — That would be very funny — Judith with a
> plastic bag around her head and doing a countdown and placing bets as to
> when the bloated monster will drop off the stage from lack of oxygen.

The above spoofed post is not me, bosodeniro, and I hate to be pedantic about it and I really don't think it bears repeating either because the juvenile hand of its real author Michael Mac Carty should be more than obvious by now, but just in case it's not, I'm going to point it out again anyway — thank you for bearing with.

Re: It is going to get ugly

<a1a296da-d209-475e-bc56-3493c57329c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9354&group=alt.life.sucks#9354

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 20:51:39 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 04:51 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> Fanny met him once at a bar one night in Cleveland. She said he was a
> really nice guy who loved his drink. You'd have really liked him, I
> think. Fanny said he spent half the night blowing loud farts on his bar
> stool, always followed by a good, hearty laugh. She says he was a real
> man's man. Too bad he died a few weeks ago; I'd have loved to hear him
> cut one during the Super Bowl broadcast.

Let's get one thing straight from Jump Street bitch - I like everybody. It doesn't have to be a big name dead celebrity who blew champion barroom farts. I thought Madden was a lousy TV announcer, but yes, looking at him I could see a certain admirable crudeness similar to my own, maybe even more so, as not only could I tell by looking at Madden's face that he loved to fart, I could tell how they stunk. Notice I didn't compare them to the farts of anyone else. That is because all farts and those who cut them loose are different in their own unique way, yet at the same time very much the same in a good way, almost as if farts are a big family all their own, a life form all their own. Sure, Madden blows a fart, or Judith blows a fart, they get the credit for it's powerhouse reek, be it foul or pleasant. The poor fart itself gets nothing. Truth is, farts sacrifice for us. They're not in it for money and fame, they're in it because they love the game.

Toot Toot Tommy and the Amsterdam Avenue Stinkers

Re: It is going to get ug

<848b7ca3-e6d8-4eff-9ad0-5a7f18801ea0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9355&group=alt.life.sucks#9355

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 20:59:23 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 04:59 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> Tommy Joe, Ollie, you are cordially invited to watch the Super Bowl at my
> apartment: 1469 Alameda Road, San Jose. Please contact me for further
> information on which apartment is mine — If you do decide to join me please
> make sure you do not bring any fireworks because in San Jose fireworks are
> illegal and somebody recently decided to start a fire at my residence — It
> was probably that asshole MacCarty who started the fire — I am daily walking
> the streets of San Jose like a derelict bum because I am unemployed at the
> moment — so if anyone would be kind to bring some bug spray to get rid of
> all the cockroaches — somebody told me that if I just get rid of all the
> leftover food and trash out of my apartment then the cockroaches would
> leave — I don't believe that advice — I would really like to watch the Super
> Bowl with somebody, anybody, besides the bed bugs and cockroaches and white
> moths still coming out of my closets, and all the ants — we can have a real
> good time watching Snoop Dogg and all agreeing that Snoop Dogg is the
> perfect example of why anyone, black or white, would really hate that ugly
> mother fucker nigger Poop Dogg — everything about that negroid makes me sick
> just to look at him and all that Martha Stewart nonsense — I am sure that
> Martha Stewart while in prison dreamt about having multiple large black
> monster throbbing cocks in her ass, mouth and cunt — and then she found
> Snoop Dogg and like a dream cum true, Martha is daily being drilled by Snoop
> Dogg, who has to be one of the ugliest niggers on the planet — please excuse
> me if I decide to take a long shit during Snoop Dogg's performance — I
> wouldn't mind putting a leash on that nigger dog — and since the Super Bowl
> is mostly made-up of football huddles and totally boring non-play action
> besides slapping each other on the ass like homosexuals — I might also fall
> asleep so you guy please be sure to wake me up when all the huddles are done
> and they are actually trying to do something with that football.

My brother in Jacksonville puts on a big super bowl party every year. I have never gone. If I'm there when it goes down, fine, I'll watch - but I'm not going out of my way. I hate all the frenetic shit, multiple screens, lots of yelling, one big distraction forcing me away from distractions I have already laid on myself on purpose. I don't like parties unless they happen by chance.

I would love to talk further about your apartment and why you continue to put up with it, but right now it's all about the Super Bowl, isn't it? What I really hate Bozo is when guys like you and Ollie imply that everyone watches the game for the same reason. I like to watch the games alone or on the phone with another sedate viewers who is able like to me to get emotional at times while watching the game, but not boisterous to the point where my concentration and duty to analysis is disturbed. I will be watching the game. I haven't had any liquor since Sept, so I'll be having some of that too. This is like New Year's Eve for me. I follow the NFL, so even if this game stink I will watch it till the stink forces me to the newsgroup. I want to see a close game, but a part of me sometimes hopes for a blowout so I can turn off the TV and hit the newsgroups where the real game is being played - the game of life.

Re: It is going to get ugly

<865a65c0-a010-4e35-a318-353fa5afc000n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9357&group=alt.life.sucks#9357

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 21:04:32 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 05:04 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> The above spoofed post is not me, bosodeniro, and I hate to be pedantic about it and I really don't think it bears repeating either because the juvenile hand of its real author Michael Mac Carty should be more than obvious by now, but just in case it's not, I'm going to point it out again anyway — thank you for bearing with.

Well, I have to say one thing, and I'm honest when I say it - if he is spoofing you his spoofing has certainly improved. I have seen it's evolution. In the beginning it was obvious who was who in the Real Bozo vs Fake Bozo conflict. At some point the fake Bozo buckled down and began to study the real Bozo's mannerisms and methods of speech. In the beginning his attempts were crude. They still are, but they are improving. I honestly could not tell (for sure) whether the post you're talking about came from the real or the fake Bozo. We all know the fake Bozo is imitating the real one. But now we have to wonder, maybe the real Bozo is imitating the fake one as well. It doesn't matter, just keep the posts coming and keep them interesting. All we care about around here is entertainment.

Re: It is going to get ug

<6acfb939-83b1-48cb-8e75-82d8cae8e5a0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9358&group=alt.life.sucks#9358

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 21:08:09 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 05:08 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I may not be able to make it this year. I wont fly. Too far to drive. I know the way to San Jose. It is the way back that can be tricky.

LOL - "This year" - as if next year is going to be any different. The time for excuse making is over. Used to be in your younger days you could say you'll do something next year and there was a good chance you might make it happen. But now at your age you have no idea if there is even going to be a next year, so the claim, "Maybe next year" becomes more feeble and lame than ever. The time is now. Put up or shut up.

interests / alt.life.sucks / It is going to get ugly