Every why hath a wherefore. -- William Shakespeare, "A Comedy of Errors"

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWN

SubjectAuthor
* IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWN<bosodeniro
+* IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWNThe truth about the pervert Judith Latham
|`- IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWNThe truth about the pervert fake jew Judith Latham
+- IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWN<bosodeniro
+- ACTUALLY IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWN<bosodeniro
`- IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWN.<bosodeniro

1
Re: IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWN

<FdAMJ.20109$Y1A7.19087@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9036&group=alt.life.sucks#9036

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWN
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 10:17:36 -1000
 by: - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 20:17 UTC

S.T.F.U.
S.T.F.U.
S.T.F.U.

Now for the latest news from San Jose Slum Sienna -- an elderly old woman in
a wheelchair at my residence also is banging her wheelchair into the walls
of my apartment. I keep living a dungeon because I am a total loser, at
least that's what people say. The lousy mexicans in San Jose live better
than I do. Like I said, I need to get outta Dodge and everything
California. Insects, Meth & Crack and filthy places to live. The history
of life is a gamble and I have lost. Loser disabled people all around me
and I live with bed bugs and cockroaches and the white moths in my closet
and whenever I leave a Pepsi can open the ants arrive in massive invasions.
My strategy is to call other people the same exact thing I do like calling
them losers. I live in a insect zoo because I am more filthier than you TJ.
You talk about not washing your bedding for months, well I bet that mine is
dirtier. I remember washing it around Thanksgiving time when some diarrhea
overflowed out of my ass and onto my bed. So that's about 5 months TJ. By
the way I saw my stolen bicycle being ridden by some beaner mexican child
and I want it back. I gotta get outta Dodge! When the old farts at Slum
Sienna give the bad vibes I just turn up my porn DVDs up real high and late
at night when I get horny all the time. I like to know that old asshole
granny dumpling gets some real gay sex sounds. I will only move from here
unless I get that big money settlement I am looking for -- I am going to sue
my landlord -- for all the meth and drug dealing. Since I spend most of my
day jacking off to porn hub and other good gay video sights I am lately not
motivated to actually get my deep shit together to actually get out of here.
Hey TJ you got any room at your place?

I have this wretched old dying man with crutches who bangs his crutch on the
walls of my apartment. Enough noise to frighten the cockroaches and they
start moving all over my apartment. Only some total loser would live like
this. And what upsets me the most is that people point to that movie
Eternal Jew which shows jews and their insect ridden homes. Bugs are like
demon possession sometimes, do you know what I am saying here?

WTF am I smelling in a Meth & Crack Dungeon filled with Section-8 wiggers
and niggers and clueless dying people on wheelchairs and crutches but makes
me fucking dizzy when I walk.

I am trying to get outta Slum Sienna but refuse to take a loss and sign away
all future claims for a few lousy thousand dollars a year of toxic
exposure -- Police, Fire, and 911 won't do shit while I'm getting poisoned
by meth & crack breathers and cookers. WTF!

I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had access
to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now I gotta
figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.

I live in a 1-BR apartment with a toilet and no access
to a utility room for mops or even a dishwasher — I'm telling you this becuz
the level of infestation and habitability have so deterioated that I often
have to leave with my sleeping bag to insert everything I sleep with into a
dryer to get some relief from bed bugs — not to mention cockroaches.

From one Slum Sienna to another Slum Sienna
https://www.yelp.com/biz/sienna-senior-community-san-jose

Sienna Senior Community
Apartments, Property Management
1496 Almaden Rd
San Jose, CA 95125
1.0 star rating
6/28/2019

When I just moved in, I was frustrated by the lack of parking management but
i used to it. Unfortunately, this place is getting WORSE while the rent is
being raised every year. BED BUGS infestation and the local management is
aware of DRUGS DEALING. but nothing is done about it.

Can't trust the Manager Hyden Dunn; He will lie to you in your face!

Dope wins again Donut!

On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 9:04:25 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had
> > access to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now
> > I gotta figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.
> Time for you to move Bozo. Hit the road. Go back east. Try something new.
> Get into life full bore. Enthuse. Focus. Concentrate. Enjoy. You can do it
> Bozo. Come on man, get back into life the way it was meant to be lived.
> Let the winds of time magic carpet your ass from one random spot to
> another like a fart cutting into the atmosphere and finding new corners to
> lay it's stink as it dissipates in other areas. Stay in the game Bozo. You
> are a winner. Now get out there and by God prove it.

You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge. And
believe me everybody does want me out. I just gotta get it done at the right
price and get the right settlement cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

Re: IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWN

<nR%MJ.32466$41E7.24065@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9130&group=alt.life.sucks#9130

From: bosoden...@gmail.com (The truth about the pervert Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 17:43:09 -1000
 by: The truth about the - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 03:43 UTC

[...]

From one Slum Sienna to another Slum Sienna
https://www.yelp.com/biz/sienna-senior-community-san-jose

Sienna Senior Community
Apartments, Property Management
1496 Almaden Rd
San Jose, CA 95125
1.0 star rating
6/28/2019

When I just moved in, I was frustrated by the lack of parking management but
i used to it. Unfortunately, this place is getting WORSE while the rent is
being raised every year. BED BUGS infestation and the local management is
aware of DRUGS DEALING. but nothing is done about it.

Can't trust the Manager Hyden Dunn; He will lie to you in your face!

Dope wins again Donut!

I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had access
to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now I gotta
figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.

On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 9:04:25 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had
> > access to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now
> > I gotta figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.
> Time for you to move Bozo. Hit the road. Go back east. Try something new.
> Get into life full bore. Enthuse. Focus. Concentrate. Enjoy. You can do it
> Bozo. Come on man, get back into life the way it was meant to be lived.
> Let the winds of time magic carpet your ass from one random spot to
> another like a fart cutting into the atmosphere and finding new corners to
> lay it's stink as it dissipates in other areas. Stay in the game Bozo. You
> are a winner. Now get out there and by God prove it.

You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge. And
believe me everybody does want me out. I just gotta get it done at the right
price and get the right settlement cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

Re: IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWN

<Db0NJ.41424$%uX7.2140@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9181&group=alt.life.sucks#9181

From: bosoden...@gmail.com (The truth about the pervert fake jew Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 18:06:53 -1000
 by: The truth about the - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 04:06 UTC

[...]

From one Slum Sienna to another Slum Sienna
https://www.yelp.com/biz/sienna-senior-community-san-jose

Sienna Senior Community
Apartments, Property Management
1496 Almaden Rd
San Jose, CA 95125
1.0 star rating
6/28/2019

When I just moved in, I was frustrated by the lack of parking management but
i used to it. Unfortunately, this place is getting WORSE while the rent is
being raised every year. BED BUGS infestation and the local management is
aware of DRUGS DEALING. but nothing is done about it.

Can't trust the Manager Hyden Dunn; He will lie to you in your face!

Dope wins again Donut!

I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had access
to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now I gotta
figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.

On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 9:04:25 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had
> > access to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now
> > I gotta figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.
> Time for you to move Bozo. Hit the road. Go back east. Try something new.
> Get into life full bore. Enthuse. Focus. Concentrate. Enjoy. You can do it
> Bozo. Come on man, get back into life the way it was meant to be lived.
> Let the winds of time magic carpet your ass from one random spot to
> another like a fart cutting into the atmosphere and finding new corners to
> lay it's stink as it dissipates in other areas. Stay in the game Bozo. You
> are a winner. Now get out there and by God prove it.

You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge. And
believe me everybody does want me out. I just gotta get it done at the right
price and get the right settlement cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

Re: IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWN

<OIcNJ.7822$Mpg8.4175@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9206&group=alt.life.sucks#9206

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 08:21:27 -1000
 by: - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 18:21 UTC

[...]

From one Slum Sienna to another Slum Sienna
https://www.yelp.com/biz/sienna-senior-community-san-jose

Sienna Senior Community
Apartments, Property Management
1496 Almaden Rd
San Jose, CA 95125
1.0 star rating
6/28/2019

When I just moved in, I was frustrated by the lack of parking management but
i used to it. Unfortunately, this place is getting WORSE while the rent is
being raised every year. BED BUGS infestation and the local management is
aware of DRUGS DEALING. but nothing is done about it.

Can't trust the Manager Hyden Dunn; He will lie to you in your face!

Dope wins again Donut!

I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had access
to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now I gotta
figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.

On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 9:04:25 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had
> > access to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now
> > I gotta figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.
> Time for you to move Bozo. Hit the road. Go back east. Try something new.
> Get into life full bore. Enthuse. Focus. Concentrate. Enjoy. You can do it
> Bozo. Come on man, get back into life the way it was meant to be lived.
> Let the winds of time magic carpet your ass from one random spot to
> another like a fart cutting into the atmosphere and finding new corners to
> lay it's stink as it dissipates in other areas. Stay in the game Bozo. You
> are a winner. Now get out there and by God prove it.

You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge. And
believe me everybody does want me out. I just gotta get it done at the right
price and get the right settlement cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

Re: ACTUALLY IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWN

<K%cNJ.32711$41E7.18288@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9274&group=alt.life.sucks#9274

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 08:41:39 -1000
 by: - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 18:41 UTC

[...]

From one Slum Sienna to another Slum Sienna
https://www.yelp.com/biz/sienna-senior-community-san-jose

Sienna Senior Community
Apartments, Property Management
1496 Almaden Rd
San Jose, CA 95125
1.0 star rating
6/28/2019

When I just moved in, I was frustrated by the lack of parking management but
i used to it. Unfortunately, this place is getting WORSE while the rent is
being raised every year. BED BUGS infestation and the local management is
aware of DRUGS DEALING. but nothing is done about it.

Can't trust the Manager Hyden Dunn; He will lie to you in your face!

Dope wins again Donut!

I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had access
to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now I gotta
figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.

On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 9:04:25 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had
> > access to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now
> > I gotta figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.
> Time for you to move Bozo. Hit the road. Go back east. Try something new.
> Get into life full bore. Enthuse. Focus. Concentrate. Enjoy. You can do it
> Bozo. Come on man, get back into life the way it was meant to be lived.
> Let the winds of time magic carpet your ass from one random spot to
> another like a fart cutting into the atmosphere and finding new corners to
> lay it's stink as it dissipates in other areas. Stay in the game Bozo. You
> are a winner. Now get out there and by God prove it.

You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge. And
believe me everybody does want me out. I just gotta get it done at the right
price and get the right settlement cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

Re: IN SAN JOSE --- WHAT A 100% TOTAL FUCKING LOSER / SATAN BEANER TOWN.

<yWcOJ.30546$f2a5.11405@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9486&group=alt.life.sucks#9486

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks

[...]