From: jaugust...@verizon.net
Newsgroups: rec.humor
Subject: Good Marriage Recipe
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 11:58:00 -0400
 by: jaugust...@verizon.net - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 15:58 UTC

1. Two times a week we go to a nice restaurant, have a little beverage, good
food and companionship. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.

2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Dallas, and mine is in Austin.

3. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. "Somewhere I
haven't been in a long time". So I suggested the kitchen.

4. She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and electric bread maker.
She said, "There are so many gadgets, and no place to sit down!". So I bought
her an electric chair.

5. My wife told me the car wasn't running well because there is water in the
carburetor. I asked where the car was. She told me, "in the lake."

6. My wife got a mud pack and looked great for two days. Then the mud
fell off.

7. My wife ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late for the
garbage?" The driver said, "No, jump in."