I'm sorry if the correct way of doing things offends you.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Dildos in Space

SubjectAuthor
* Dildos in SpaceOllieNorthie@aol.com
+* Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
|+* Dildos in SpaceOllieNorthie@aol.com
||`- Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
|`* Dildos in SpaceJudith Latham
| `* Dildos in Space<bosodeniro
|  `* Dildos in SpaceJudith Latham
|   +- Dildos in Space<bosodeniro
|   +* Dildos in Space<bosodeniro
|   |`* Dildos in SpaceJudith Latham
|   | `- Dildos in Space<bosodeniro
|   `* Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
|    `- Dildos in SpaceThe truth about the pervert Michael MacCarty
`- Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph

1
Dildos in Space

<08bb6ec8-1980-42e3-a82a-0a3aeec20483n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8533&group=alt.life.sucks#8533

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 14:09:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dildos in Space
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:09 UTC

The best rockets are shaped like dildos.

Re: Dildos in Space

<43bd2670-d80a-4c04-b0e4-23dcf4fd3f22n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8567&group=alt.life.sucks#8567

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:28:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Dildos in Space
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 22:28 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> The best rockets are shaped like dildos.

Made from real human dick skins hardened to petrification with some kind of steam process to complicated to describe. The best rockets are made with multiple skins from multiple societies, the culture of each represented in the dick skins. The Negro dick skins for example are 'tree bark tough' and usually used for the base of the rocket, same as they came from the base of the cock. The softer, more delicate skins of the upper shaft and warhead and taken from tribes from Northern climes, Sweden and even further up if possible. Funny, the skins get thinner and more delicate the further north we go, yet when we go all the way up, as far north as possible, we run into Eskimos who for some reason have some of the most rugged and least smooth dick skins in the world. Yet our rockets are varied and we use skins from all over the world, so the Eskimo dick skin is as important as any in the long haul. In fact, the cost of the Eskimo dick skin is high because there are less Eskimos. In the end a lot of shit comes down to mathematics, doesn't it?

Re: Dildos in Space

<0abb420a-d618-4fbf-936d-6627c5dfab9cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8587&group=alt.life.sucks#8587

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 12:15:36 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 20:15 UTC

On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 5:28:36 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > The best rockets are shaped like dildos.
> Made from real human dick skins hardened to petrification with some kind of steam process to complicated to describe. The best rockets are made with multiple skins from multiple societies, the culture of each represented in the dick skins. The Negro dick skins for example are 'tree bark tough' and usually used for the base of the rocket, same as they came from the base of the cock. The softer, more delicate skins of the upper shaft and warhead and taken from tribes from Northern climes, Sweden and even further up if possible. Funny, the skins get thinner and more delicate the further north we go, yet when we go all the way up, as far north as possible, we run into Eskimos who for some reason have some of the most rugged and least smooth dick skins in the world. Yet our rockets are varied and we use skins from all over the world, so the Eskimo dick skin is as important as any in the long haul. In fact, the cost of the Eskimo dick skin is high because there are less Eskimos. In the end a lot of shit comes down to mathematics, doesn't it?

Build the dick rockets and they will cum.

Re: Dildos in Space

<sssbkm$f1a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8590&group=alt.life.sucks#8590

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 15:40:53 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 20:40 UTC

On 1/25/2022 5:28 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
>> The best rockets are shaped like dildos.
>

> Made from real human dick skins hardened to petrification with some kind of steam process to complicated to describe. The best rockets are made with multiple skins from multiple societies, the culture of each represented in the dick skins. The Negro dick skins for example are 'tree bark tough' and usually used for the base of the rocket, same as they came from the base of the cock. The softer, more delicate skins of the upper shaft and warhead and taken from tribes from Northern climes, Sweden and even further up if possible. Funny, the skins get thinner and more delicate the further north we go, yet when we go all the way up, as far north as possible, we run into Eskimos who for some reason have some of the most rugged and least smooth dick skins in the world. Yet our rockets are varied and we use skins from all over the world, so the Eskimo dick skin is as important as any in the long haul. In fact, the cost of the Eskimo dick skin is high because there are less Eskimos. In the end a lot of shit comes down to mathematics, doesn't it?

What about the Chinese? I tell tell you from experience that they have
needle dicks.

Re: Dildos in Space

<hIrIJ.795$XDR2.53@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8593&group=alt.life.sucks#8593

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 21:19:31 -1000
 by: - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 07:19 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:sssbkm$f1a$1@dont-email.me...

What about the Chinese? I tell tell you from experience that they have
needle dicks.

Any idiot can figure it out that you were at Panda Express and were
pigging-out and trying to make some moves on some of the male asian
workers - see how you hold a grudge against the chinese because some lousy
fortune cookie wasn't deposited onto your plastic tray - what happened? -
did you cry out for some help in the toilet and were hoping that some sort
of Xi Jinping face on a young stud employee and try to make-out with you in
the woman's restroom? - i am sure that you have mistaken chinese penis with
the many chop sticks all over you house! - really fat people have fatty
bloated brains - is that not true? - 400 lb. disaster of a person, from food
newsgroups to our newsgroup, and like an elephant you come sitting on,
stepping on, and trying to dominate all spaces, just like you take up at
least 3 seats on a jet airplane. For his entire life . . .thin as a rail
emaciated feeble New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, has the same type of
bloated control freak insulting beastial creature - who is a fake jew
because fake jews do not fast, nor do they pray!
Watching you go through Safeway checkout, or Costco must be amusing for
those around you - you are just an obnoxious Chris Christie creepy
slime-ball oppressive bossy bully vibe. You can go back to eating now
Judith you fake jew.

Re: Dildos in Space

<ssv13f$to9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8596&group=alt.life.sucks#8596

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:59:26 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 20:59 UTC

On 1/27/2022 2:19 AM,NOT bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> "Judith Latham"  wrote in message news:sssbkm$f1a$1@dont-email.me...
>

> What about the Chinese? I tell tell you from experience that they have
> needle dicks.
>

> Any idiot can figure it out that you were at Panda Express and were
> pigging-out and trying to make some moves on some of the male asian
> workers - see how you hold a grudge against the chinese because some
> lousy fortune cookie wasn't deposited onto your plastic tray - what
> happened? - did you cry out for some help in the toilet and were hoping
> that some sort of Xi Jinping face on a young stud employee and try to
> make-out with you in the woman's restroom? - i am sure that you have
> mistaken chinese penis with the many chop sticks all over you house! -
> really fat people have fatty bloated brains - is that not true? - 400
> lb. disaster of a person, from food newsgroups to our newsgroup, and
> like an elephant you come sitting on, stepping on, and trying to
> dominate all spaces, just like you take up at least 3 seats on a jet
> airplane. For his entire life . . .thin as a rail emaciated feeble New
> Jersey Governor Chris Christie, has the same type of bloated control
> freak insulting beastial creature - who is a fake jew because fake jews
> do not fast, nor do they pray!
> Watching you go through Safeway checkout, or Costco must be amusing for
> those around you - you are just an obnoxious Chris Christie creepy
> slime-ball oppressive bossy bully vibe.  You can go back to eating now
> Judith you fake jew.

Your obsession with my weight suggests you want to get into my drawers.
I'm betting you like watching 'fat-chick' porn. Is this why you hide
behind Bozo's name? You're ashamed of your fetish. Don't be.

Re: Dildos in Space

<SLIIJ.9$jxu4.4@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8599&group=alt.life.sucks#8599

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 16:43:54 -1000
 by: - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 02:43 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:ssv13f$to9$1@dont-email.me...

Your obsession with my weight suggests you want to get into my drawers.
I'm betting you like watching 'fat-chick' porn. Is this why you hide
behind Bozo's name? You're ashamed of your fetish. Don't be.

Judith Latham fake jew -- Fake jews never fast -- Fake jews never pray --
you cannot hide from anything you size of a battleship bloated no self
control gas bag stinky sex stinky body stinky 500 lbs. hindenburg -- its
about time you got obsessed with your own physical disaster of a creature --
your heart is over-working -- your blood pressure must be astronical -- you
will no doubt have a short life you escapee from a tallow truck.

Re: Dildos in Space

<7%IIJ.316138$qz4.290934@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8600&group=alt.life.sucks#8600

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 17:00:12 -1000
 by: - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 03:00 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:ssv13f$to9$1@dont-email.me...

Your obsession with my weight suggests you want to get into my drawers.
I'm betting you like watching 'fat-chick' porn. Is this why you hide
behind Bozo's name? You're ashamed of your fetish. Don't be.

Grizzle is good on some brisket butt you Judith Latham are the epitome of
grizzle on the bone -- nobody gets a boner looking at a 500 lb. monster who
cannot even fit in the booths at Burger King or any other booths -- so you
get your take-out order for the size of 3 families and get that home and
schlopp down the whole thing -- a banquet for you alone -- you disgusting
fat cow with absolutely no self control -- why do you lie about my feet
being stinky you greasy gigantic stinky mess yourself? -- how dare you! --
what kind of an automobile can you get into at 500 lbs.? -- one of those
vans? -- with fork lift? -- hoisted into the back of a pickup on plopped
onto a dirty sofa? -- butt lets get real about the anus toilet constant only
activities in Judith Latham's life -- the bloated fat cow is nowhere far
from the toilet -- who gets to clean your 500 lbs. toilet during cleaning if
any? -- you fat pig -- you eat a whole box of twinkies -- you eat a whole
bag of large chips -- you eat a whole large pizza and want another -- you
drink gallons of Pepsi -- I know its Pepsi because only a total evil dummy
would drink Pepsi -- you are a disaster of a person go back to the food
newsgroups and salivate and be obnoxious and false accusing over there --
turn up the oven heat and go and get baked or broiled I don't care you
grizzle brisket greasy stinky evil monster -- nobody wants to get into your
drawers except to look for some loot while you are on the toilet -- when are
you ever going to get anywhere near obsession over your physical body you
un-healthy heart attack just ready to pounce on your corpse -- my feet wil
be stinky when I kick you in the ass in that fisting thing you seem to be
into -- imagine whats under the fingernails after a session like that --
back to KFC finger licking good for a total pig you Judith Lathan who of
course likes to eat shit, always liked eating shit because food addiction
goes right into feeding the need, the addiction, and you chow down on all
kinds of crap, poops, dog shit turns you on because at 500 lbs you are
always hungry, you are always eating, you never put the fork down, the spoon
is never far from your grasp while you inhale contents of a whole
refrigerator when you get the munchies -- go away you fake jew who never
fasts and never prays!

Re: Dildos in Space

<1a65705a-6279-47ef-8cf8-b6aa1863f4bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8609&group=alt.life.sucks#8609

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 22:05:17 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 06:05 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Build the dick rockets and they will cum.

Rocket fueled ballsacks ready to blow
As big dicks cry, "Go Daddy Go.!"
A gathering crowd to watch the big blast
Just like summing, they hope it will last

Now the dorkus is jumping and twitching with glee
As fumes from the nuts run like squirrels up a tree
The crowd is growing antsy to throw their confetti
As the cock rocket goes up then comes down like a big lump of formless spaghetti

Re: Dildos in Space

<11a8b99a-62d6-49ea-bfd6-cfa7b94d209dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8610&group=alt.life.sucks#8610

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 22:08:25 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 06:08 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> Your obsession with my weight suggests you want to get into my drawers.
> I'm betting you like watching 'fat-chick' porn. Is this why you hide
> behind Bozo's name? You're ashamed of your fetish. Don't be.

Let's be honest here, Judith. You are the only female in this group. If there were others Bozo #2 might not talk to you at all. Right now you have no competition. You purposely picked this group because there were no women here. Am I right? Do you have any girlfriends? If so, please invite some of them to post here so we can get a more accurate reading on your level of attraction or lack of it.

We must compare.

Re: Dildos in Space

<ekDJJ.364404$aF1.204902@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8685&group=alt.life.sucks#8685

From: bosoden...@gmail.com (The truth about the pervert Michael MacCarty)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 11:22:14 -1000
 by: The truth about the - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 21:22 UTC

LOOK
LOOK
LOOK
LOOK

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

HIGDON, JOHN
82 COMSTOCK ST
PAHRUMP, NV 89048-61

——► http://asdb.co.nye.nv.us:1401/cgi-bin/asw101?Parcel=3958212&aori=a

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/82-Comstock-St_Pahrump_NV_89048_M14295-25884

https://www.redfin.com/NV/Pahrump/82-Comstock-Ave-89048/home/30620507

PAHRUMP, NEVADA
https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/radio-host-art-bell-died-of-accidental-drug-overdose

.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

FYI this is the Rastafarian wack jobs's website http://www.exorcist.org.nz/

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/congress_of_russian_americans_1985.png

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html

"Ras Tafarian" wrote in message news:sz4rJ.91593$qz4.71524@fx97.iad...

THE WHITE HOUSE — TRUMP ——► CROWDSTRIKE® [Steve Rubin]
SATANIC RITUAL CHILD ABUSE

————————————————————————————

PREFACE:

UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM / MOSSAD

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/XfZSllvprC9P/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDtDeNQhWST7EnDtx-DSfug/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

“ Jews rule by proxy...
The Jews have now gained control
of the most powerful countries... "

— Malaysia P.M. Mahatir

————————————————————————————

STEVE RUBIN (Jack Ruby Rubenstein)
Who Now Works At Crowdstrike®. Same Company That
Foisted The Complete Lies About Trump & Russia.
Total Liars.

CROWDSTRIKE = UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM

————————————————————————————

FROM WEBSITE:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

It just so happens that an anti-christ styled JEW, named :

S t e v e R u b i n

who happens to work for Napster (world-wide piracy), who was so
offended that I & I offered criticism of the whole pirate now
so-called "company" of thieves, Napster. Once again, a JEW is
involved in is involved in filthy ill-gotten monies, filthy lucre,
from another, evil JEW in the music scene, and this time it is
the cold-blooded terrorist JEW named Steve Rubin, who is
stalking me personally, both at work and and at my residence.
I feel like Jesus (Y'shua) Christ sometimes, when evil luciferian
satanic JEWS (Revelation 2:9) are trying their best to smear
I & I, to stop I from witnessing to the JEW conspiracy alive
like a satanic (Revelation2:9) monster, after having killed
Jesus (Y'shua) Christ. . .

Steve Rubin had published, publicly, and cached by Google,
photos of his own daughter Kaitlyn, on his web-page.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn-whothehellareyou_1.jpg

The only problem for Steve Rubin (evil JEW spirit of anti-Christ),
is that the photo below shows clearly that neglect is rampant
in the Rubin "household". . . . where "daddy" Steve Rubin, the
evil anti-christ who is stalking me personally, and taking pride
in his small private airplane that he bothers the South Bay of
Santa Clara Valley, etc. with the noisey engines. You have all
heard them before . . . the noisey private planes, and of course
all of the accidents caused by private piloted aircraft. With
the knowledge that the JEWS who owned, leased Bldg. 7 of the
World Trade Center, and did "pull-it", whereby it came down,
and wasn't hit by the planes . . . where also a group of Israelis
were caught filming the whole 911 event, were arrested and
then released.

I am deeply concerned, when a JEW TERRORIST like Steve
Rubin, who is hunting me down, making I & I feel like I am
Jesus or something . . . . a JEW conspiracy,
and a JEW TERRORIST, like Steve Rubin, who has access
to an airplane, could of course be so crazy as to attempt
another infamous airplane terror event, once again staged
by the JEWS !

Steve Rubin's daughter Kaitlyn, with picture below, definately
shows neglect, and most poignantly, the inability for a JEW to
fight the urge to buy a Kleenex (too cheap JEW) for his own
daughter . . . . but rather, it is more likely that he is just a
S H I T T Y " F A T H E R ". The pictures tell all.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn_scabs_bruises_parched.bmp

Notice if you will, the bruises, sores, cuts, parched and chapped
lips, nostril openings that are completely crusted and not clean
enough for proper breathing, thus Steve Rubin is actually
suffocating his own daughter, by not cleaning the air passages
that lead to the baby's lungs. Parched lips usually means that
the child probably doesn't get enough liquids fed to her also,
yet another case of neglect by a "father" who is probably
playing stupid, and I did say stupid video games, like all
computer dweebs like JEW Steve Rubin actually is.

The only thing Steve Rubin has ever done in radio, is to turn
on the damn appliance at home, to probably tune-in to
something dark and demonic, like what the JEW Talmud
demand of their leaders, and that is that they, the Jew
leaders, rabbis, MUST BE SORCERERS.
More on that, below !

Evil JEW Steve Rubin, who is on a warpath against I & I,
because he is a miserable, evil, terrorist (with plane), that
has tried his best to hunt me down, like some Pharisee Jew
hunting Jesus (Y'shua) Christ . . .

What is funny is that JEW Steve Rubin, would most likely
rail against and attack the philosophy and practice of
suffocating Jews in the bogus German showers of WW2.

--When in all actuality, it is -
--who wants to do things his own way,
--suffocating his own daughter in his own
--method - by blocking her air passages (nose) .
Good going Rubin !
--Keeping one-self dirty, like a dirty JEW,
--a dirty JEW family, just like the
VERMIN ANTI-CHRIST YOU ARE RUBIN !

How dare you come and test I & I, and try to conspire and
lie about the I, with a smear of lies, coming from a miserable
evil JEW like you Rubin.

The Talmud (JEW Text) gives complete approval for Adult-Child
Sex. Therefore I want to know where all of those bruises are
coming from. Is the child being sexually abused by Steve Rubin ?
Coming from a "religion" which gives support, and urges such
Adult-Child Sex activity - See Below For Information on the Talmud
and Adult-Child Sex.

Let's see, we have Steve Rubin who is the spirit of antichrist "father"
who abuses his own daughter (snot nose / parched lips / bruises / sores)
NEGLECT, who is coming after me, and amazingly labels the photo
that is above of Kaitlyn, " Hell ". I kept the picture file name intact,
exactly how Steve Rubin named his daughter.

-kaitlyn-whothehellareyou.jpg

Like I said, the Talmud, the JEWS "religious" text demands that their
high priests be sorcerers, dealing in curses, spells, witchcraft, everything
occult . . . that goes right back to Semiramis and the foundation of
the occult sciences "religion", with her "son" in arms, Nimrod, of
Chaldea / Babel / Babylon (Iraq).

Steve Rubin is a N I M R O D
Notice the horns, you Devil Jewdas
Steve Rubin ! How dare you come
and hunt me down, and stalk me,
like I am Jesus or something !
Too much of a cheap JEW to buy
his own daughter a Kleenex !

FINKELSTEIN + SMILKSTEIN: {all documented} MISSING CHILDREN
CHILD SACRIFICE SATAN KIKES

———————————————————————————————

BOZO SMILKSTEIN (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
UNIT 8200 MOSSAD TALPIOT PROGRAM INTERNET TROLL.
FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

ARCHETYPE: DEMON POSSESSED

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

YOU SATAN KIKE !

————————————————————————————————

NOW 8 NEWS ——► McDONALD'S® CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH — SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

“We take the children of the enemy, which is the white race,
we bring them to the basements of the synagogues where we
drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send them
off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

—— RABBI FINKELSTEIN

McDONALD'S CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH ?
Disturbing Audio / Video Admission

Posted By: Now8News

https://now8news.com/mcdonalds-contains-human-flesh/

There is a very disturbing audio interview between James Wickstrom and Rabbi
Finkelstein concerning the practices of the meat used at McDonald’s. Now
people can debate this all they want – whether or not McDonald’s uses 100%
pure ground beef. But you cannot deny this audio interview below where Rabbi
Finkelstein admits to bloodletting sacrifices, and that they are linked to
missing children. This interview is absolutely horrifying.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Dildos in Space

<stk4iu$ik1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8958&group=alt.life.sucks#8958

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 16:07:41 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 21:07 UTC

On 1/27/2022 10:00 PM,NOT bosodeniro@gmail.com but his forger wrote:

> "Judith Latham"  wrote in message news:ssv13f$to9$1@dont-email.me...
>
> Your obsession with my weight suggests you want to get into my drawers.
> I'm betting you like watching 'fat-chick' porn. Is this why you hide
> behind Bozo's name? You're ashamed of your fetish. Don't be.
>

> Grizzle is good on some brisket butt you Judith Latham are the epitome
> of grizzle on the bone -- nobody gets a boner looking at a 500 lb.
> monster who cannot even fit in the booths at Burger King or any other
> booths -- so you get your take-out order for the size of 3 families and
> get that home and schlopp down the whole thing -- a banquet for you
> alone -- you disgusting fat cow with absolutely no self control -- why
> do you lie about my feet being stinky you greasy gigantic stinky mess
> yourself? -- how dare you! -- what kind of an automobile can you get
> into at 500 lbs.? -- one of those vans? -- with fork lift? -- hoisted
> into the back of a pickup on plopped onto a dirty sofa? -- butt lets get
> real about the anus toilet constant only activities in Judith Latham's
> life -- the bloated fat cow is nowhere far from the toilet -- who gets
> to clean your 500 lbs. toilet during cleaning if any? -- you fat pig --
> you eat a whole box of twinkies -- you eat a whole bag of large chips --
> you eat a whole large pizza and want another -- you drink gallons of
> Pepsi -- I know its Pepsi because only a total evil dummy would drink
> Pepsi -- you are a disaster of a person go back to the food newsgroups
> and salivate and be obnoxious and false accusing over there -- turn up
> the oven heat and go and get baked or broiled I don't care you grizzle
> brisket greasy stinky evil monster -- nobody wants to get into your
> drawers except to look for some loot while you are on the toilet -- when
> are you ever going to get anywhere near obsession over your physical
> body you un-healthy heart attack just ready to pounce on your corpse --
> my feet wil be stinky when I kick you in the ass in that fisting thing
> you seem to be into -- imagine whats under the fingernails after a
> session like that -- back to KFC finger licking good for a total pig you
> Judith Lathan who of course likes to eat shit, always liked eating shit
> because food addiction goes right into feeding the need, the addiction,
> and you chow down on all kinds of crap, poops, dog shit turns you on
> because at 500 lbs you are always hungry, you are always eating, you
> never put the fork down, the spoon is never far from your grasp while
> you inhale contents of a whole refrigerator when you get the munchies --
> go away you fake jew who never fasts and never prays!

I am totally convinced that you want to have sex with me. Take care of
your hygiene first, learn some manners, and lose any anti-Semitic
inclinations you may have. Then, and only then, will I ever consider
being intimate with you. Just because I consider it is not a guarantee
that it will happen.

Re: Dildos in Space

<MTgLJ.864$m1S7.550@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8960&group=alt.life.sucks#8960

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 11:28:03 -1000
 by: - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 21:28 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:stk4iu$ik1$1@dont-email.me...

I am totally convinced that you want to have sex with me. Take care of
your hygiene first, learn some manners, and lose any anti-Semitic
inclinations you may have. Then, and only then, will I ever consider
being intimate with you. Just because I consider it is not a guarantee
that it will happen.

It has nothing to do with anti-Semitic inclinations — you demented paranoid
fattest creature upon the planet — Hey the dinosaurs and other fat things
died out millions of years ago — Well shit, how did your species survive? —
Yeah I know, your mother took up the other portion of any room you were in
with her — You sure like to eat with your antics in all the food newsgroups,
licking your lips like a drug addicts — who when hungry enough with no food
will of course consider eating children and adults to satisfy the never
ending quest for food — You fat bloated cow — 400 lbs. is right next to 425
lbs. — Who believes you? I don't — 500 lbs. and ever expanding total liar
Ms. Hindenburg — Ever seen that movie Judith? — The ending reminds me of
you — Tripping and falling in your dungeon and breaking an electrical or gas
pipe and you and the house goes up in flames — just like that Jezebel I was
telling you about — The flames of hell itself and forever and being
tormented — Really though Judith its true that you have not one drop of
Abraham's blood and the Old Testament says you have not inheritance without
that blood — So you again are a fake european white jew who pretends to be a
jew — Isn't that right Judith?

Re: Dildos in Space

<cd3e67fd-86d0-471e-9f88-5af0fd7aec41n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8961&group=alt.life.sucks#8961

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 17:23:12 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 01:23 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> The best rockets are shaped like dildos.

Regardless of shape, will they ever get us where we want to go? I have doubts. Sure, they made it to the moon. Big deal, that's not even a million miles away. Kicked around a bunch of sand and took some photos. It's a start, but I'm afraid it's going to stall big time. At the highest speeds we've got today astronauts will die of old age before they reach their destination. In the meantime, rockets shaped like dildos go to Venus, and rockets shaped like cunts go to Mars.

By the way, haven't posted in days and expected to see a lot of my posts responded to. I'm telling you, the guy comes in and posts a bunch which forces my threads to page 2 or even 3. But they are very noticeable - to me because they are starred, and to you and others because they are all in a row and you would recognize the subject matter if not the titles themselves. I don't care if you don't read my posts, but I feel like I'm not talking to anybody when I hit the send button and they are never seen. I'm telling you, it works - find the threads into which you and I have been corresponding, then star them. Sure, the intruder will force his way into those threads, but at least you know which threads they are, you don't have to go searching thread after thread. My long line of unanswered posts is on page 2. Sorry for all the technicality and shit, but as things stand right now I am posting to just one person - you - as well as our loyal lurking readership of course - and I hate to see them peter out on the back pages.