Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 04:05:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: More of my philosophy about AMD Zen 4 and more of my thoughts..
From: he665544...@hotmail.com (Kristjan Robam)
 by: Kristjan Robam - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 11:05 UTC

Something for You.

Can You help me out with 2100 euros ?

I want to buy a new Iphone.

Kristjan Robam

World-News2100 kirjutas Esmaspäev, 4. aprill 2022 kl 04:58:08 UTC+3:
> Hello,
>

> More of my philosophy about AMD Zen 4 and more of my thoughts..
>
> I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also
> invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..
>

> I have just forgotten to talk about AVX-512 support in Zen 4,
> and Zen 4 will be out in 2022, so i think that Zen 4 will support
> AVX-512 and that's a good news, and you can read about it here:
>
> Gigabyte Leaks AMD Zen 4 Details: 5nm, AVX-512, 96 Cores, 12-Channel DDR5
>
> Read more here:
>
> https://www.extremetech.com/computing/325888-gigabyte-leaks-amd-zen-4-details-5nm-avx-512-96-cores-12-channel-ddr5
>

> And read my following previous thoughts:
>

> More of my philosophy about Intel's Alder Lake and about ARM and x86
> memory models and more of my thoughts..
>
> I think i am smart, and as you have just noticed, i have just talked
> about Epyc Zen 4 and Zen 5 and i have just talked about the network
> topology inside multicore CPUs etc. read them in my thoughts below, and
> i think that my talking about the network topology of multicore CPUs
> will still be valid if the new Intel's Alder Lake also becomes a server
> CPU like a Xeon or Epyc, so here is my thoughts about Intel Alder Lake
> and about ARM and x86 memory models:
>
> I think that the new Intel's Alder Lake is a winner, and i think that
> the performance/efficiency core design of Intel's Alder Lake could find
> its way into servers, workstations, or embedded IT systems as you can
> notice it by reading the following article:
>
> https://www.networkworld.com/article/3631072/will-intels-new-desktop-cpu-design-come-to-its-xeon-server-chips.html
>
> More of my philosophy about the ARM and x86 memory models and more
> of my thoughts..
>
> I think i am smart, and as you have just noticed i have just said
> that x86 is the future(read my below thoughts so that to understand why)
> , but i think that ARM architecture has another big defect, since its
> weak hardware memory model has not balanced correctly between safety or
> security and performance, so i think that it is a big defect in ARM,
> read carefully the following article about x86 TSO memory model:
>
> https://research.swtch.com/hwmm
>
> So notice that Intel says that it has well balanced between safety or
> security and performance by saying the following:
>
> "To address these problems, Owens et al. proposed the x86-TSO model,
> based on the earlier SPARCv8 TSO model. At the time they claimed that
> “To the best of our knowledge, x86-TSO is sound, is strong enough to
> program above, and is broadly in line with the vendors’ intentions.” A
> few months later Intel and AMD released new manuals broadly adopting
> this model."
>
> And read more here so that to understand that x86 TSO memory model is
> very good:
>
> https://jakob.engbloms.se/archives/1435
>

> So i think that ARM has a big defect since it has to provide
> [...]

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: More of my philosophy about AMD Zen 4 and more of my thoughts..