If you have to hate, hate gently.

interests / alt.life.sucks / ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

SubjectAuthor
* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's reallybosodeniro@gmail.com
+* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here anbosodeniro@gmail.com
|+* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sJudith Latham
||+* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sbosodeniro@gmail.com
|||+- ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here anThe truth about the pervert Michael MacCarty
|||`* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sJudith Latham
||| `* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sbosodeniro@gmail.com
|||  +- ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here an<bosodeniro
|||  +* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sbosodeniro@gmail.com
|||  |`* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here an<bosodeniro
|||  | `- ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here an<bosodeniro
|||  +- ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sbosodeniro@gmail.com
|||  `- ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sThomas Joseph
||`* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sbosodeniro@gmail.com
|| +- ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sJudith Latham
|| `* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sJudith Latham
||  `* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sbosodeniro@gmail.com
||   `* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sbosodeniro@gmail.com
||    `* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sThomas Joseph
||     `* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sbosodeniro@gmail.com
||      `- ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sThomas Joseph
|`- ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sbosodeniro@gmail.com
+- ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sThomas Joseph
`* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sThomas Joseph
 `* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sbosodeniro@gmail.com
  +* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sThomas Joseph
  |`- ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sbosodeniro@gmail.com
  +* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sJudith Latham
  |+* ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who'sThomas Joseph
  ||`- ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here anThe truth about the pervert Michael MacCarty
  |`- ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here anThe truth about the pervert Judith Latham
  `- ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here anThe truth about the pervert Judith Latham

Pages:12
ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<0e037401-bbab-425e-9525-1d902cf07d5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8774&group=alt.life.sucks#8774

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 00:59:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really
Who here and Who's Not!
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 08:59 UTC

Attention eavesdroppers and interlopers: The convicted international troll Michael Mac Carty from Santa Clara County California was convicted and jailed for dozens of misdemeanors and felonies during the late 80s and early 90s, and continues so today mainly because the portion of civil society and the internet that he currently violates is unfortunately totally vulnerable to his abuse, and is immune from prosecution because the portion of the internet that he violates from his perch in Pismo Beach California allows him to remain the physical and digital threat to society that he has become. The 65-year script kiddie and malicious troll Michael Mac Carty has scores of usernames and email addresses that are not his but which he deploys and spoofs at will and whom he poses as and pretends to be but whom he is clearly not — LIKE ME FOR INSTANCE WHICH YOU CAN SEE IS BOSODENIRO@GMAIL..COM, which is part and parcel of his campaign of hate and maliciousness that he literally gets away with because this primitive part of the internet called USENET is totally vulnerable and unprotected, and with which he Michael Mac Carty literally gets away with virtually raping with abandon — it's what he does for a living literally, that and living off his FBI daddies inheritance who died shortly after trying to discipline him for being the ungrateful SOB and malcontent that he has come to be. He is truly one sick SOB bastard and God forgive his poor mother for bearing him. When he's not spoofing and spewing under my username and email address (bosodeniro@gmail.com), he has an active enemies list of literally dozens of other men and women against whom he spews hate and maliciousness with abandon and for whom he has been prosecuted. The troll Michael Mac Carty (aka Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian) is currently spoofing and spewing under my username and address (bosodeniro@gmail.com) posing as and pretending to be me, and can do so mainly because of the total absence of any security built into USENET.

www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<edcd95a7-7a57-478f-b84b-1299e1b57f1bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8788&group=alt.life.sucks#8788

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 15:50:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 23:50 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 12:59:22 AM UTC-8, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> Attention eavesdroppers and interlopers: The convicted international troll Michael Mac Carty from Santa Clara County California was convicted and jailed for dozens of misdemeanors and felonies during the late 80s and early 90s, and continues so today mainly because the portion of civil society and the internet that he currently violates is unfortunately totally vulnerable to his abuse, and is immune from prosecution because the portion of the internet that he violates from his perch in Pismo Beach California allows him to remain the physical and digital threat to society that he has become. The 65-year script kiddie and malicious troll Michael Mac Carty has scores of usernames and email addresses that are not his but which he deploys and spoofs at will and whom he poses as and pretends to be but whom he is clearly not — LIKE ME FOR INSTANCE WHICH YOU CAN SEE IS BOSOD...@GMAIL.COM, which is part and parcel of his campaign of hate and maliciousness that he literally gets away with because this primitive part of the internet called USENET is totally vulnerable and unprotected, and with which he Michael Mac Carty literally gets away with virtually raping with abandon — it's what he does for a living literally, that and living off his FBI daddies inheritance who died shortly after trying to discipline him for being the ungrateful SOB and malcontent that he has come to be. He is truly one sick SOB bastard and God forgive his poor mother for bearing him. When he's not spoofing and spewing under my username and email address (bosod...@gmail.com), he has an active enemies list of literally dozens of other men and women against whom he spews hate and maliciousness with abandon and for whom he has been prosecuted. The troll Michael Mac Carty (aka Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian) is currently spoofing and spewing under my username and address (bosod...@gmail.com) posing as and pretending to be me, and can do so mainly because of the total absence of any security built into USENET.
>
> www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<stfj7i$172$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8794&group=alt.life.sucks#8794

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's
really Who here and Who's Not!
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 22:46:56 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 03:46 UTC

On 2/2/2022 6:50 PM, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 12:59:22 AM UTC-8, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
>> Attention eavesdroppers and interlopers: The convicted international troll Michael Mac Carty from Santa Clara County California was convicted and jailed for dozens of misdemeanors and felonies during the late 80s and early 90s, and continues so today mainly because the portion of civil society and the internet that he currently violates is unfortunately totally vulnerable to his abuse, and is immune from prosecution because the portion of the internet that he violates from his perch in Pismo Beach California allows him to remain the physical and digital threat to society that he has become. The 65-year script kiddie and malicious troll Michael Mac Carty has scores of usernames and email addresses that are not his but which he deploys and spoofs at will and whom he poses as and pretends to be but whom he is clearly not — LIKE ME FOR INSTANCE WHICH YOU CAN SEE IS BOSOD...@GMAIL.COM, which is part and parcel of his campaign of hate and maliciousness that he literally gets away with because this primitive part of the internet called USENET is totally vulnerable and unprotected, and with which he Michael Mac Carty literally gets away with virtually raping with abandon — it's what he does for a living literally, that and living off his FBI daddies inheritance who died shortly after trying to discipline him for being the ungrateful SOB and malcontent that he has come to be. He is truly one sick SOB bastard and God forgive his poor mother for bearing him. When he's not spoofing and spewing under my username and email address (bosod...@gmail.com), he has an active enemies list of literally dozens of other men and women against whom he spews hate and maliciousness with abandon and for whom he has been prosecuted. The troll Michael Mac Carty (aka Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian) is currently spoofing and spewing under my username and address (bosod...@gmail.com) posing as and pretending to be me, and can do so mainly because of the total absence of any security built into USENET.
>>
>> www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported

Sorry you have to suffer such abuse, but I think Usenet is the greatest.
It is completely uncensored, except by individual news servers. These
servers can only prohibit a person from further posting from their site,
and that's it. Many servers, including Google Groups, have no censorship
at all. It allows people like you to spew venom at those you don't like,
and gives anti-Semites and racists a voice. I love it because it lets me
be me and not give a crap what total strangers think of me. Enjoy your
freedom Bozo. Shalom!

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<844612e5-7fb7-490d-bae7-081a83ad5540n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8831&group=alt.life.sucks#8831

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 10:42:23 -0800 (PST)
really Who here and Who's Not!
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 18:42 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:46:59 PM UTC-8, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 2/2/2022 6:50 PM, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 12:59:22 AM UTC-8, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> Attention eavesdroppers and interlopers: The convicted international troll Michael Mac Carty from Santa Clara County California was convicted and jailed for dozens of misdemeanors and felonies during the late 80s and early 90s, and continues so today mainly because the portion of civil society and the internet that he currently violates is unfortunately totally vulnerable to his abuse, and is immune from prosecution because the portion of the internet that he violates from his perch in Pismo Beach California allows him to remain the physical and digital threat to society that he has become. The 65-year script kiddie and malicious troll Michael Mac Carty has scores of usernames and email addresses that are not his but which he deploys and spoofs at will and whom he poses as and pretends to be but whom he is clearly not — LIKE ME FOR INSTANCE WHICH YOU CAN SEE IS BOSOD...@GMAIL.COM, which is part and parcel of his campaign of hate and maliciousness that he literally gets away with because this primitive part of the internet called USENET is totally vulnerable and unprotected, and with which he Michael Mac Carty literally gets away with virtually raping with abandon — it's what he does for a living literally, that and living off his FBI daddies inheritance who died shortly after trying to discipline him for being the ungrateful SOB and malcontent that he has come to be. He is truly one sick SOB bastard and God forgive his poor mother for bearing him. When he's not spoofing and spewing under my username and email address (bosod...@gmail.com), he has an active enemies list of literally dozens of other men and women against whom he spews hate and maliciousness with abandon and for whom he has been prosecuted. The troll Michael Mac Carty (aka Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian) is currently spoofing and spewing under my username and address (bosod...@gmail.com) posing as and pretending to be me, and can do so mainly because of the total absence of any security built into USENET.
> >>
> >> www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported
> >
> Sorry you have to suffer such abuse, but I think Usenet is the greatest.
> It is completely uncensored, except by individual news servers. These
> servers can only prohibit a person from further posting from their site,
> and that's it. Many servers, including Google Groups, have no censorship
> at all. It allows people like you to spew venom at those you don't like,
> and gives anti-Semites and racists a voice. I love it because it lets me
> be me and not give a crap what total strangers think of me. Enjoy your
> freedom Bozo. Shalom!

No comment. And Good luck with losing weightier issues.

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<7_VKJ.5102$iK66.537@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8841&group=alt.life.sucks#8841

From: bosoden...@gmail.com (The truth about the pervert Michael MacCarty)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 09:24:44 -1000
 by: The truth about the - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 19:24 UTC

LOOK
LOOK
LOOK

look at Rasta Farian Mac Carty's websites

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

HIGDON, JOHN
82 COMSTOCK ST
PAHRUMP, NV 89048-61

——► http://asdb.co.nye.nv.us:1401/cgi-bin/asw101?Parcel=3958212&aori=a

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/82-Comstock-St_Pahrump_NV_89048_M14295-25884

https://www.redfin.com/NV/Pahrump/82-Comstock-Ave-89048/home/30620507

PAHRUMP, NEVADA
https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/radio-host-art-bell-died-of-accidental-drug-overdose

.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/congress_of_russian_americans_1985.png

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<sthfbp$4k7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8868&group=alt.life.sucks#8868

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
really Who here and Who's Not!
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 15:53:13 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 20:53 UTC

On 2/3/2022 1:42 PM, The REAL bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:46:59 PM UTC-8, Judith Latham wrote:

>> Sorry you have to suffer such abuse, but I think Usenet is the greatest.
>> It is completely uncensored, except by individual news servers. These
>> servers can only prohibit a person from further posting from their site,
>> and that's it. Many servers, including Google Groups, have no censorship
>> at all. It allows people like you to spew venom at those you don't like,
>> and gives anti-Semites and racists a voice. I love it because it lets me
>> be me and not give a crap what total strangers think of me. Enjoy your
>> freedom Bozo. Shalom!
>
> No comment. And Good luck with losing weightier issues.

Thank you.

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<445fda7c-7033-4f44-902e-4ee911ce7b4dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8874&group=alt.life.sucks#8874

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 01:35:22 -0800 (PST)
really Who here and Who's Not!
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 09:35 UTC

By the way, if you're ever in Superior Court in San Jose (or any court in California for that matter), Michael Mac Carty's voluminous court records and correspondence and his 5150 arrests (as a dog catcher no less) are all on file and free to peruse by computer — just walk in and sit down at any open terminal and you can view them without permission or restriction.

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<39fLJ.5005$3jp8.4049@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8875&group=alt.life.sucks#8875

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 09:29:57 -1000
 by: - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 19:29 UTC

By the way here is only some of my own criminal records.
You can also go to Mt. Kisco, New York and they also offer you computers
where you can view my own criminal record.

Plaintiff: WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK
Index No: 541-07
Defendant: SMILKSTEIN JAY SMILKSTEIN JAY
(More Information Below)

Jay A. Smilkstein
105 Manchester Drive,
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
@ Corner Of Marion Avenue
3.0 Bedroom
1.5 Bath
$ 480 K

914-666-6811 <------ 666 (Mark of Beast)

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

Everyone is jumping ship, (voyage of the damned) getting out.
Harry & Jay's Glory Hole home neighbors:
111 Manchester Drive, Mount Kisco, NY
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/111-Manchester-Dr-Mount-Kisco-NY-...

I just want to say here that my father Harry Smilkstein is still
alive at 99 years old, and in no way is my life a re-play of that
PSYCHO movie where my parent is dead in a room.
My father Harry Smilkstein is proud of me and he stands by me
and everything I do on the internet, harassing people on a vast
scale all over the world and especially New York.

I am beautiful:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/07012011.jpg
WIKIPEDIA
http://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/Bozo
http://www.coloneljake.com/BAM1BAM/BDN00/

I STILL LIVE WITH DADDY JEW
I AM BOZO (Jay Smilkstein)

Jay A Smilkstein
AGE: 51 years old

RELATIVES:
Harry Smilkstein
Address:
105 Manchester Dr
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
(914) 666-6811
Mount Kisco, NY
AGE: 99 years old

Jay A Smilkstein
Address :
105 Manchester Dr
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
(914) 666-6811
Mount Kisco, NY
AGE 51 Years

Bozo's Mt. Kisko address is: 105 Manchester Drive
Mount Kisco, NY
914-666-6811

AMAZING THE JEW HAS A 666 PHONE NUMBER !
THE MARK OF THE BEAST !

Bozo ---> WIKIPEDIA Created A Page Because
The Jew Pest Jay Smilkstein, Is
A Notorious AntiChrist Satan Kike
Who Bothers Jew York Radio Stations
With His Angst To Promote Satanic
Judaic Bolshevik Pornographic Hassidics

WIKIPEDIA
http://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/Bozo
http://www.coloneljake.com/BAM1BAM/BDN00/

Plaintiff: BOURICIOUS WILLARD BOURICIOUS WILLARD Index No:
10830-04
Defendant: SMILKSTEIN JAY SMILKSTEIN JAY Add. Info: CONTRACT

10830-04 2004/07/19 00 INDEX NUMBER APPLICATION
10830-04 2004/07/19 02 SUMMONS & COMPLAINT

Plaintiff: WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK Index No:
541-07
Defendant: SMILKSTEIN JAY SMILKSTEIN JAY Add. Info: F/S

541-07 2007/01/10 00 INDEX NUMBER APPLICATION
541-07 2007/01/10 02 SUMMONS & COMPLAINT
541-07 2007/01/10 LP LIS PENDENS SMILKSTEIN JAY
541-07 2007/01/10 LP LIS PENDENS PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK
541-07 2007/01/10 LP LIS PENDENS DOE JOHN
541-07 2007/01/19 03 AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE
541-07 2007/01/22 03 AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE
541-07 2007/03/02 06 RJI
541-07 2007/03/14 10 ORDER GIACOMO
541-07 2007/07/13 58 JDG F/S (FORECLOSURE & SALE)
541-07 2007/07/13 67 JUDGMENT ROLL
541-07 2007/09/07 30 DECISION & ORDER LOEHR
541-07 2007/09/07 03 AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE
541-07 2007/09/07 15 AFFIRMATION
541-07 2007/09/07 13 ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE LOEHR
541-07 2007/09/07 15 AFFIRMATION
541-07 2007/09/07 03 AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE
541-07 2007/09/07 15 AFFIRMATION
541-07 2007/09/17 39 NOTICE OF ENTRY
541-07 2007/09/26 39 NOTICE OF ENTRY
541-07 2007/10/17 19 ANSWER
541-07 2009/01/16 30 DECISION & ORDER LOEHR
541-07 2009/01/16 11 MOTION
541-07 2009/01/16 36 SUPPORTING PLEADINGS
541-07 2009/05/21 63 TRIAL-READINESS ORDER LOEHR
541-07 2009/06/17 99 RESPONSE
541-07 2009/06/30 07 NOTE OF ISSUE
541-07 2009/09/09 99 RESPONSE
541-07 2009/09/11 48 NOTICE TO TAKE DEPOSITION (UPON ORAL
EXAMINATION)
541-07 2009/09/25 40 STIPULATION
541-07 2010/01/26 99 NOTICE TO ADMIT

Control #: F06199075 Recording Date: 1999/03/16 Liber: 12250
Document class: Conveyance Papers Document Type: Deed Page: 00257
Transaction Parties Last/Corp Name First Name Party
Smilkstein Harry/adm First Party - Individual
Smilkstein Jay Second Party - Individual
Transaction Towns Mt. Kisco

Control #: F06299075 Recording Date: 1999/03/16 Liber: 25324
Document class: Mortgage Papers Document Type: Mortgage Page:
00294
Transaction Parties Last/Corp Name First Name Party
Ameriquest Mortgage Co Second Party - Corporation
Smilkstein Jay First Party - Individual
Transaction Towns Mt. Kisco
Transaction Notes
STM 402700296 Discharged 11 Oct 00

Control #: 402230602 Recording Date: 2000/08/21 Liber: n/a
Document class: Mortgage Papers Document Type: Mortgage Page: n/a
Transaction Parties Last/Corp Name First Name Party
Delta Funding Corp Second Party - Corporation
Smilkstein Jay First Party - Individual
Transaction Towns Mt. Kisco
Transaction Notes
STM 430390304 Discharged
STM 430390320 Discharged
STM 433570614 Discharged 29 Jan 04

Control #: 420370553 Recording Date: 2002/02/19 Liber: n/a
Document class: Mortgage Papers Document Type: Mortgage Page: n/a
Transaction Parties Last/Corp Name First Name Party
Bouricius Willard G Second Party - Individual
Smilkstein Jay First Party - Individual
Bouricius Jean Second Party - Individual
Transaction Towns Mt. Kisco
Transaction Notes
STM 442890016 Discharged 08 Feb 05

Control #: 420510469 Recording Date: 2002/02/27 Liber: n/a
Document class: Mortgage Papers Document Type: Mortgage Page: n/a
Transaction Parties Last/Corp Name First Name Party
Accredited Home Lenders Inc Second Party - Corporation
Smilkstein Jay First Party - Individual
Transaction Towns Mt. Kisco
Transaction Notes Image Liber/Page Doc Ref # Description Additonal
Info
Details
ASS 422620090 Assignment
STM 443370011 Discharged

Control #: 442890027 Recording Date: 2005/02/08 Liber: n/a
Document class: Mortgage Papers Document Type: Mortgage Page: n/a
Transaction Parties Last/Corp Name First Name Party
Smilkstein Jay First Party - Individual
Washington Mutual Bank F A Second Party - Corporation
Transaction Towns Mt. Kisco

Jay Smilkstein ("Bozo de Nero") - 64 A.D. Rome Mass Murder
Psychotropic Insane American JEW
Bozo Jay Smilkstein ("Bozo de Nero", "Bozo de Niro", "the deleter",
"Stan de SD")
Publicly Exhibited Emulation Of 'Nero' 64 A.D. Rome Fire

Bozo ---> WIKIPEDIA Created A Page Because
The Jew Pest Jay Smilkstein, Is
A Notorious AntiChrist Satan Kike
Who Bothers Jew York Radio Stations
With His Angst To Promote Satanic
Judaic Bolshevik Pornographic Hassidics

WIKIPEDIA
http://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/Bozo
http://www.coloneljake.com/BAM1BAM/BDN00/

Employed Circus Jew Clown Bozo Jay Smilkstein:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/bozo_wild_jew.wav

> Jay A Smilkstein
> 105 Manchester Dr
> Mount Kisco, NY 10549
> AGE 51 Years

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/275659_100000408793494...

http://www.hfunderground.com/w/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300p...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28334187@N07/2643592443/
JAY SMILKSTEIN / bozo de niro

[...]

Click here to read the complete article
Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<eed85e0b-c719-4f48-8ec9-70d99cf2e288n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9002&group=alt.life.sucks#9002

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 05:27:12 -0800 (PST)
really Who here and Who's Not!
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:27 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 1:35:23 AM UTC-8, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> By the way, if you're ever in Superior Court in San Jose (or any court in California for that matter), Michael Mac Carty's voluminous court records and correspondence and his 5150 arrests (as a dog catcher no less) are all on file and free to peruse by computer — just walk in and sit down at any open terminal and you can view them without permission or restriction.

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<KZzMJ.14192$ZmJ7.13119@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9003&group=alt.life.sucks#9003

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 10:00:37 -1000
 by: - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 20:00 UTC

Here is some more information on the enemies of Rasta Mac Carty, satanists
devil worshippers, total homosexual devil worshippers!

KFJC fm ▼ [The Devil's Radio] ——► TRAVIS SCOTT / JOSE SCOTT —
SATANIST ANTICHRIST TOILET PERVERT

JOSE M. (Michael) SCOTT

KFJC / THE DEVIL'S RADIO
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html

KFJC / JOSE SCOTT TOTAL SATANIST / BATHROOM FREAK
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

ERIC WEAVER ("Eric Conspiracy"),
SATANIST PEDOPHILE COMMITS SUICIDE:

" I realize this group is not what it was in its
heyday, but I imagine whoever is left will be
massively saddened to hear that Eric Weaver
passed away a few days ago. "

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

Dontcha think Eric Weaver is in Hell right now?
Right where he always wanted to be.
Amusing To See The "friends" Of Eric Weaver At
The Funeral . . . Anton LaVey Church Of Satan Creeps.

Eric's Profile Was Assuredly SAXON,
He Didn't Really Look Like A Briton At All,
His Moustache And Face, Body, Betrayed Him
To Be A Lousy Genetic Kraut. Invader Devil
Breed, Normans And The Rest.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

The Most Shocking Incident At The Funeral
Ceremony, Was When One Of The Satanists
Decided To Attack Marty Preece Of KFJC fm,
Exactly Like Eric Weaver Had Done Countless
Times, With Always A Crusade To Riddicule
And Mock And Attack Marty Preece.

Marty Preece Was An Honest Nice Person.
He Worked Countless Hours To Make Sure
That K.F.J.C. Could Be On The Air,
Through Limited Budgets, Machine Failure, Etc.

ERIC WEAVER WAS A JUDAS UPSTART,
WHO BACKSTABBED MARTY PREECE.

Eric Weaver And His Ilk Are Destined For The
Pits Of Hell. Having Been Possessed Long Before
Through Drugs [KFJC fm], Mescaline [KKUP],
L.S.D., Cocaine, Ecstasy, And The Well Established:

'P' Meth

Jose Scott Appeared All Dressed In Black Because
He Is The Same Dark Satanist Spirit That Tried To
Always Control The Radio Station.

PATHETIC K.F.J.C. fm

SCANT TO NO REFERENCE TO ZEPERNICK
WHO WAS THE ULTIMATE STAR AND THE
GREATEST ABILITY TO TAKE K.F.J.C. fm INTO
THE GREATNESS THAT MADE K.F.J.C. SOMETHING.
PRIOR TO THE SATANISTS DEVILS LUCIFERIANS
WHO TOOK OVER THE STATION QUICKLY
AFTER HE LEFT LEADERSHIP POSITION.

ROCKET TO A SQUIRREL CAGE (station):

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<y6AMJ.8866$yi_7.7335@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9026&group=alt.life.sucks#9026

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 10:10:00 -1000
 by: - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 20:10 UTC

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

wrote in message news:...

JAY SMILKSTEIN / bozo de niro
bosodeniro@gmail.com

ARCHETYPE: DEMON POSSESSED

> [...]

AGE 51 Years

Bozo's Mt. Kisko address is: 105 Manchester Drive
Mount Kisco, NY
914-666-6811

AMAZING THE JEW HAS A 666 PHONE NUMBER !
THE MARK OF THE BEAST !

Bozo ---> WIKIPEDIA Created A Page Because
The Jew Pest Jay Smilkstein, Is
A Notorious AntiChrist Satan Kike
Who Bothers Jew York Radio Stations
With His Angst To Promote Satanic
Judaic Bolshevik Pornographic Hassidics

WIKIPEDIA
http://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/Bozo
http://www.coloneljake.com/BAM1BAM/BDN00/

Plaintiff: BOURICIOUS WILLARD BOURICIOUS WILLARD Index No:
10830-04
Defendant: SMILKSTEIN JAY SMILKSTEIN JAY Add. Info: CONTRACT

Click here to read the complete article
Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<f45cb840-c4cd-4ece-b098-145f420ac077n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9063&group=alt.life.sucks#9063

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 19:57:13 -0800 (PST)
really Who here and Who's Not!
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 03:57 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 1:35:23 AM UTC-8, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> By the way, if you're ever in Superior Court in San Jose (or any court in California for that matter), Michael Mac Carty's voluminous court records and correspondence and his 5150 arrests (as a dog catcher no less) are all on file and free to peruse by computer — just walk in and sit down at any open terminal and you can view them without permission or restriction.

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<cada052b-2e00-4d0b-989d-61e3354c93cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9065&group=alt.life.sucks#9065

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:43:26 -0800 (PST)
really Who here and Who's Not!
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 05:43 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> By the way, if you're ever in Superior Court in San Jose (or any court in California for that matter), Michael Mac Carty's voluminous court records and correspondence and his 5150 arrests (as a dog catcher no less) are all on file and free to peruse by computer — just walk in and sit down at any open terminal and you can view them without permission or restriction.

The guy's criminal record might be interesting but I don't see it as crucial in your argument to have him expelled from life. I am not against your argument, just your reasons. First of all, imagine going to every hall of justice in the land to access the criminal records of everyone at random, I'm sure you'll find many who leave McCarty in the dust. Besides, I don't think anyone should care in the sense of using the information as some kind of proof that he is wrong and you are right in this particular case.

NEXT!

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<45a03d71-34d7-489e-86e9-56d2a8fb07f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9066&group=alt.life.sucks#9066

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:45:08 -0800 (PST)
really Who here and Who's Not!
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 05:45 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> Attention eavesdroppers and interlopers: The convicted international troll Michael Mac Carty from Santa Clara County California was convicted and jailed for dozens of misdemeanors and felonies during the late 80s and early 90s, and continues so today mainly because the portion of civil society and the internet that he currently violates is unfortunately totally vulnerable to his abuse, and is immune from prosecution because the portion of the internet that he violates from his perch in Pismo Beach California allows him to remain the physical and digital threat to society that he has become. The 65-year script kiddie and malicious troll Michael Mac Carty has scores of usernames and email addresses that are not his but which he deploys and spoofs at will and whom he poses as and pretends to be but whom he is clearly not — LIKE ME FOR INSTANCE WHICH YOU CAN SEE IS BOSOD...@GMAIL.COM, which is part and parcel of his campaign of hate and maliciousness that he literally gets away with because this primitive part of the internet called USENET is totally vulnerable and unprotected, and with which he Michael Mac Carty literally gets away with virtually raping with abandon — it's what he does for a living literally, that and living off his FBI daddies inheritance who died shortly after trying to discipline him for being the ungrateful SOB and malcontent that he has come to be. He is truly one sick SOB bastard and God forgive his poor mother for bearing him. When he's not spoofing and spewing under my username and email address (bosod...@gmail.com), he has an active enemies list of literally dozens of other men and women against whom he spews hate and maliciousness with abandon and for whom he has been prosecuted. The troll Michael Mac Carty (aka Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian) is currently spoofing and spewing under my username and address (bosod...@gmail.com) posing as and pretending to be me, and can do so mainly because of the total absence of any security built into USENET.
>
> www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<1e9daed1-fd9d-48de-937f-214ea7a58493n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9067&group=alt.life.sucks#9067

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:54:19 -0800 (PST)
really Who here and Who's Not!
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 05:54 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> When he's not spoofing and spewing under my username and email address (bosod...@gmail.com), he has an active enemies list of literally dozens of other men and women against whom he spews hate and maliciousness with abandon and for whom he has been prosecuted. The troll Michael Mac Carty (aka Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian) is currently spoofing and spewing under my username and address (bosod...@gmail.com) posing as and pretending to be me, and can do so mainly because of the total absence of any security built into USENET.

I get it, Mr. Real Bozo - but I can't agree with your overall somewhat bigoted and selfish attitude regarding the need for more security on USENET. It would be nice if some intelligent form of rejection for genuine instigators such as McCarty could be instituted, but I'm not sure that's possible. You just have to roll with it. Also, not to sound uncaring, but I really have wondered more than just once how come the great spoofer McCarty has not yet spoofed Ollie's name, or my name, or Judith's name. Why only your name? Anyway, I genuinely feel you resentment - probably even more than you because after all the guy came to this group specifically because of you - but at the same time feel there is already too much security in most areas, the type that doesn't work, which is usually any form of security not of your own making. You must outsmart your nemesis. Can you do it? Do you want to do it?

Thomas Joseph - Chief Correspondent, USENET security forces, Southeast Division, USA.

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<a9527543-4b96-4963-820e-4d67499c1b4cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9068&group=alt.life.sucks#9068

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 03:38:11 -0800 (PST)
really Who here and Who's Not!
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 11:38 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 9:54:20 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > When he's not spoofing and spewing under my username and email address (bosod...@gmail.com), he has an active enemies list of literally dozens of other men and women against whom he spews hate and maliciousness with abandon and for whom he has been prosecuted. The troll Michael Mac Carty (aka Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian) is currently spoofing and spewing under my username and address (bosod...@gmail.com) posing as and pretending to be me, and can do so mainly because of the total absence of any security built into USENET.
> I get it, Mr. Real Bozo - but I can't agree with your overall somewhat bigoted and selfish attitude regarding the need for more security on USENET. It would be nice if some intelligent form of rejection for genuine instigators such as McCarty could be instituted, but I'm not sure that's possible. You just have to roll with it. Also, not to sound uncaring, but I really have wondered more than just once how come the great spoofer McCarty has not yet spoofed Ollie's name, or my name, or Judith's name. Why only your name? Anyway, I genuinely feel you resentment - probably even more than you because after all the guy came to this group specifically because of you - but at the same time feel there is already too much security in most areas, the type that doesn't work, which is usually any form of security not of your own making. You must outsmart your nemesis. Can you do it? Do you want to do it?
>
> Thomas Joseph - Chief Correspondent, USENET security forces, Southeast Division, USA.

Bigoted eh? You really should get a dictionary.

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<1da3b157-afc8-4f0b-b6d3-183c67c7aecen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9069&group=alt.life.sucks#9069

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 10:50:06 -0800 (PST)
really Who here and Who's Not!
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 18:50 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> Bigoted eh? You really should get a dictionary.

I don't need no stinking dictionary. To me bigotry goes beyond ethnicity although that's typically where people tend to get cute with their own brand of it, for example accusing a white supremacist of being a hater. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't - and I'm not talking about McCarty or anyone specific other than you at the moment. Ok, if you don't like the word bigotry, let's go with profiling and stereotyping. I've done it. But then I'm a white guy. I'm a bigot and you're not because you're a Jew. Of course you too are white, but the Jew angle gives you an out when it comes to hate calling.. Nice ploy. Anyway Bozo, take it from me, your brazen arrogance and Jewish Supremacist viewpoints are not lost on me or anyone with half a brain. Yes Bozo, you are a bigot. And there's nothing wrong with that as long as you admit it. That's half the battle to self improvement all the way around in life, admitting you are wrong. You have the ability but are dawdling on putting it to use. Unlike you I always admit when I am wrong. But that is not a sacrifice to me because I actually enjoy it. I enjoy admitting I'm wrong and also owning up to it when I don't know things. Those times are rare, so my opportunities for joining the ever growing ranks of hypocrites nationwide are less than for the average American asshole. You're an alright guy Bozo. And I don't even care that you are a bigot and filled with hate. Notice I'm not saying you are a hater because you are a bigot. With you it's just coincidence. You have called me a bigot many times. We all have it in us, but I am less a bigot than you and your ilk.

Your ilk makes me ill - I've taken my fill
Don't put me through the mill -
Please - don't make me kill

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<su19lj$3s5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9071&group=alt.life.sucks#9071

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
really Who here and Who's Not!
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 15:54:10 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:54 UTC

On 2/9/2022 6:38 AM, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 9:54:20 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>> bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
>>

>>> When he's not spoofing and spewing under my username and email address (bosod...@gmail.com), he has an active enemies list of literally dozens of other men and women against whom he spews hate and maliciousness with abandon and for whom he has been prosecuted. The troll Michael Mac Carty (aka Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian) is currently spoofing and spewing under my username and address (bosod...@gmail.com) posing as and pretending to be me, and can do so mainly because of the total absence of any security built into USENET.
>> I get it, Mr. Real Bozo - but I can't agree with your overall somewhat bigoted and selfish attitude regarding the need for more security on USENET. It would be nice if some intelligent form of rejection for genuine instigators such as McCarty could be instituted, but I'm not sure that's possible. You just have to roll with it. Also, not to sound uncaring, but I really have wondered more than just once how come the great spoofer McCarty has not yet spoofed Ollie's name, or my name, or Judith's name. Why only your name? Anyway, I genuinely feel you resentment - probably even more than you because after all the guy came to this group specifically because of you - but at the same time feel there is already too much security in most areas, the type that doesn't work, which is usually any form of security not of your own making. You must outsmart your nemesis. Can you do it? Do you want to do it?
>>
>> Thomas Joseph - Chief Correspondent, USENET security forces, Southeast Division, USA.

He doesn't spoof me, you or Ollie because we're not a nasty pricks.

> Bigoted eh? You really should get a dictionary.

Bozo, you are an anti-Semite for sure. You keep insulting me about my
dedication to Judaism. Who the hell are you to decide who is and isn't a
REAL Jew? Personally I've never met any Jew named Bozo or with the
surname DeNiro. If there's any FAKE Jew in this group, it's you.
However, in the name of Hashem, I will forgive you if you promise to
change your ways.

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<6ab4b842-7aed-4965-9c22-7b35ddbbddf6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9077&group=alt.life.sucks#9077

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 13:39:02 -0800 (PST)
really Who here and Who's Not!
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 21:39 UTC

Judith Latham wrote: "He spoofs only Bozo."

> He doesn't spoof me, you or Ollie because we're not a nasty pricks.

He does attack me from time to time, but the attacks are boring. I wish he'd lay a little more truth into it. Point is, he has entered threads without the real Bozo in them just to mess things up. I think his mischievous wrath is reserved for all. I believe if he could spoof us and use our email addresses the way he does with Bozo he would have done so by now. How was he able to use the Real Bozo's email monicker? Well, I have always contended that counterfeited things are mostly counterfeit to begin with. Real money is as fake as the counterfeit stuff. But I'll take it. Anyway, it's funny, the guy's posts are not very entertaining but it is funny how he has taken some of the real Bozo's ways of expression and inserted them into his own posts. For example, he knows that the real Bozo refers to me as Tommy, not Thomas or Tommy Joe. So he takes these facts and lumps them together in attempts to counterfeit the real Bozo and sometimes succeeds, not because he is a great counterfeiter, more because the thing he is counterfeiting is easy to counterfeit because it too is counterfeit. I am hard to counterfeit because I am the real deal.

Do you hear me, Bozo? The real Bozo. "Out of all the Bozos in all the world he comes storming into mine."

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<d7d2e979-e324-41e2-a174-33c0985622b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9078&group=alt.life.sucks#9078

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 13:49:56 -0800 (PST)
really Who here and Who's Not!
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 21:49 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 10:50:08 AM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Bigoted eh? You really should get a dictionary.
> I don't need no stinking dictionary. To me bigotry goes beyond ethnicity although that's typically where people tend to get cute with their own brand of it, for example accusing a white supremacist of being a hater. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't - and I'm not talking about McCarty or anyone specific other than you at the moment. Ok, if you don't like the word bigotry, let's go with profiling and stereotyping. I've done it. But then I'm a white guy. I'm a bigot and you're not because you're a Jew. Of course you too are white, but the Jew angle gives you an out when it comes to hate calling. Nice ploy. Anyway Bozo, take it from me, your brazen arrogance and Jewish Supremacist viewpoints are not lost on me or anyone with half a brain. Yes Bozo, you are a bigot. And there's nothing wrong with that as long as you admit it. That's half the battle to self improvement all the way around in life, admitting you are wrong. You have the ability but are dawdling on putting it to use. Unlike you I always admit when I am wrong. But that is not a sacrifice to me because I actually enjoy it. I enjoy admitting I'm wrong and also owning up to it when I don't know things. Those times are rare, so my opportunities for joining the ever growing ranks of hypocrites nationwide are less than for the average American asshole. You're an alright guy Bozo. And I don't even care that you are a bigot and filled with hate. Notice I'm not saying you are a hater because you are a bigot. With you it's just coincidence. You have called me a bigot many times. We all have it in us, but I am less a bigot than you and your ilk.
>
> Your ilk makes me ill - I've taken my fill
> Don't put me through the mill -
> Please - don't make me kill

Yeah I know you make up your own rules and definitions, TJ, CYA.

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<0c4030fd-dbab-4cdf-876d-49e389c96ab2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9079&group=alt.life.sucks#9079

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 14:08:28 -0800 (PST)
really Who here and Who's Not!
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 22:08 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:46:59 PM UTC-8, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 2/2/2022 6:50 PM, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 12:59:22 AM UTC-8, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> Attention eavesdroppers and interlopers: The convicted international troll Michael Mac Carty from Santa Clara County California was convicted and jailed for dozens of misdemeanors and felonies during the late 80s and early 90s, and continues so today mainly because the portion of civil society and the internet that he currently violates is unfortunately totally vulnerable to his abuse, and is immune from prosecution because the portion of the internet that he violates from his perch in Pismo Beach California allows him to remain the physical and digital threat to society that he has become. The 65-year script kiddie and malicious troll Michael Mac Carty has scores of usernames and email addresses that are not his but which he deploys and spoofs at will and whom he poses as and pretends to be but whom he is clearly not — LIKE ME FOR INSTANCE WHICH YOU CAN SEE IS BOSOD...@GMAIL.COM, which is part and parcel of his campaign of hate and maliciousness that he literally gets away with because this primitive part of the internet called USENET is totally vulnerable and unprotected, and with which he Michael Mac Carty literally gets away with virtually raping with abandon — it's what he does for a living literally, that and living off his FBI daddies inheritance who died shortly after trying to discipline him for being the ungrateful SOB and malcontent that he has come to be. He is truly one sick SOB bastard and God forgive his poor mother for bearing him. When he's not spoofing and spewing under my username and email address (bosod...@gmail.com), he has an active enemies list of literally dozens of other men and women against whom he spews hate and maliciousness with abandon and for whom he has been prosecuted. The troll Michael Mac Carty (aka Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian) is currently spoofing and spewing under my username and address (bosod...@gmail.com) posing as and pretending to be me, and can do so mainly because of the total absence of any security built into USENET.
> >>
> >> www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported
> >
> Sorry you have to suffer such abuse, but I think Usenet is the greatest.
> It is completely uncensored, except by individual news servers. These
> servers can only prohibit a person from further posting from their site,
> and that's it. Many servers, including Google Groups, have no censorship
> at all. It allows people like you to spew venom at those you don't like,
> and gives anti-Semites and racists a voice. I love it because it lets me
> be me and not give a crap what total strangers think of me. Enjoy your
> freedom Bozo. Shalom!

Judith Latham, if that's your "real" name, you are speaking out of both sides of your mouth and talking trash at least to me, which was your agenda when you first introduced yourself here so nothing new there. I'm not going to play psychiatrist or shrink with you but it sounds like you have some kind of personal agenda and identity issue. I hope it all works out for you. Just curious though, can you recognize when your posts here are being spoofed or not? It's pretty easy to do cuz you know your own hand and what you wrote and can recognize your own messages and I assume you know how to delete them as well, right? CYA.

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<c9333cb5-6696-4985-afd8-aa86c079a87cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9080&group=alt.life.sucks#9080

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 14:27:16 -0800 (PST)
really Who here and Who's Not!
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 22:27 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 3:50:19 PM UTC-8, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 12:59:22 AM UTC-8, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Attention eavesdroppers and interlopers: The convicted international troll Michael Mac Carty from Santa Clara County California was convicted and jailed for dozens of misdemeanors and felonies during the late 80s and early 90s, and continues so today mainly because the portion of civil society and the internet that he currently violates is unfortunately totally vulnerable to his abuse, and is immune from prosecution because the portion of the internet that he violates from his perch in Pismo Beach California allows him to remain the physical and digital threat to society that he has become.. The 65-year script kiddie and malicious troll Michael Mac Carty has scores of usernames and email addresses that are not his but which he deploys and spoofs at will and whom he poses as and pretends to be but whom he is clearly not — LIKE ME FOR INSTANCE WHICH YOU CAN SEE IS BOSOD...@GMAIL..COM, which is part and parcel of his campaign of hate and maliciousness that he literally gets away with because this primitive part of the internet called USENET is totally vulnerable and unprotected, and with which he Michael Mac Carty literally gets away with virtually raping with abandon — it's what he does for a living literally, that and living off his FBI daddies inheritance who died shortly after trying to discipline him for being the ungrateful SOB and malcontent that he has come to be. He is truly one sick SOB bastard and God forgive his poor mother for bearing him. When he's not spoofing and spewing under my username and email address (bosod...@gmail.com), he has an active enemies list of literally dozens of other men and women against whom he spews hate and maliciousness with abandon and for whom he has been prosecuted. The troll Michael Mac Carty (aka Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian) is currently spoofing and spewing under my username and address (bosod...@gmail.com) posing as and pretending to be me, and can do so mainly because of the total absence of any security built into USENET.
> >
> > www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported

FYI here is a typical spoof by Michael Mac Carty as "Rastafarian": https://groups.google.com/g/alt.comedy.standup/c/7MhoAkk__0U

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<su1sj3$7ki$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9081&group=alt.life.sucks#9081

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
really Who here and Who's Not!
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 21:17:06 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 02:17 UTC

On 2/9/2022 5:08 PM, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:46:59 PM UTC-8, Judith Latham wrote:

>> Sorry you have to suffer such abuse, but I think Usenet is the greatest.
>> It is completely uncensored, except by individual news servers. These
>> servers can only prohibit a person from further posting from their site,
>> and that's it. Many servers, including Google Groups, have no censorship
>> at all. It allows people like you to spew venom at those you don't like,
>> and gives anti-Semites and racists a voice. I love it because it lets me
>> be me and not give a crap what total strangers think of me. Enjoy your
>> freedom Bozo. Shalom!
>
> Judith Latham, if that's your "real" name, you are speaking out of both sides of your mouth and talking trash at least to me, which was your agenda when you first introduced yourself here so nothing new there. I'm not going to play psychiatrist or shrink with you but it sounds like you have some kind of personal agenda and identity issue. I hope it all works out for you. Just curious though, can you recognize when your posts here are being spoofed or not? It's pretty easy to do cuz you know your own hand and what you wrote and can recognize your own messages and I assume you know how to delete them as well, right? CYA.

This is the name I've had all my life. If someone spoofs me, you'll see
the headers are different. Obviously you use Google, which doesn't
provide headers. There are a number of free news readers and news
servers that you could use. Forging nyms and emails is easy with nearly
all news readers. Only idiots actually do it.

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<su1st1$d6j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9082&group=alt.life.sucks#9082

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
really Who here and Who's Not!
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 21:22:24 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 02:22 UTC

On 2/9/2022 5:08 PM, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:46:59 PM UTC-8, Judith Latham wrote:

>> Sorry you have to suffer such abuse, but I think Usenet is the greatest.
>> It is completely uncensored, except by individual news servers. These
>> servers can only prohibit a person from further posting from their site,
>> and that's it. Many servers, including Google Groups, have no censorship
>> at all. It allows people like you to spew venom at those you don't like,
>> and gives anti-Semites and racists a voice. I love it because it lets me
>> be me and not give a crap what total strangers think of me. Enjoy your
>> freedom Bozo. Shalom!
>
> Judith Latham, if that's your "real" name, you are speaking out of both sides of your mouth and talking trash at least to me, which was your agenda when you first introduced yourself here so nothing new there. I'm not going to play psychiatrist or shrink with you but it sounds like you have some kind of personal agenda and identity issue. I hope it all works out for you. Just curious though, can you recognize when your posts here are being spoofed or not? It's pretty easy to do cuz you know your own hand and what you wrote and can recognize your own messages and I assume you know how to delete them as well, right? CYA.

You have a lot of nerve. You insult me constantly and expect me to act
civil towards you in return. That's chutzpah!

Re: ATTENTION: Eavesdroppers & Interlopers who want to know Who's really Who here and Who's Not!

<UB%MJ.19815$4JN7.241@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9100&group=alt.life.sucks#9100

From: bosoden...@gmail.com (The truth about the pervert Michael MacCarty)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 17:26:38 -1000
 by: The truth about the - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 03:26 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:stum9r$i8j$1@dont-email.me...

> Why are you so mean to me? What did I do to deserve your barrage of
> insults?

You fat bloated no excuse for a human being — it was you who decided to
insult me and my dirty stinky feet — Hey, Summer's Eve hasn't arrived yet so
I suppose it's not time for you to get your annual douche. Just imagine
sitting next to Judy Judy Judy and having to either vomit or get into
another room to avoid the stench of 500 lbs. of bloated grizzle in front of
a keyboard — For that is your whole live Judith, in front of a keyboard — In
fact when was the last time you actually got out of your dungeon and went
out for a walk or actually did some exercise? — I bet that if you ever were
to think about going for a walk it would have to be after the sun goes
down — there are dracula vampires just getting started for a fun filled long
night — And then there is Judy Judy Judy trampling on everyone and
everything trying to get to the street to take a walk. Yeah yeah yeah, we
all know that you don't take the sidewalk because you are so bloated that
you would never fit on the sidewalk — so that is why you choose to walk in
the street. Judith and the raccoons, and both looking for a late night
snack — How do raccoons keep fit and in shape while Judith the Hindenburg
Part II is growing larger every single day? — Forget that desire to get down
to 195 lbs. — Listen up you Oprah bloated toad, you are again gaining weight
and only the 500 lbs. mark might get you to actully put down the fork for a
moment — I bet when your mother gave you a pacifier as a bloated baby, you
tossed it away and cried for the fork, spoon, knive we all know you to be
with 24/7 now — What do you look like without any clothes on? — I know for a
fact that you have large un-controllable chunks of pure 100% lard all over
your body — and do in fact frighten people when they see you — and then say
to themselves: "that is what happens when you don't stop eating" — How is
that full-time job as a milestone? — Which city do you display on your chest
and back this week? — 20 miles to NYC — Is that what is emblazoned all over
you now? — The monumental tragedy is that you were born too late — If you
were young enough you would have been there at Lakehurst New Jersey helping
the HIndenburg bring its tail up to the proper height — I could see you as a
human paperweight and you could have saved the day and held the Hindenburg
right there so that they could properly land — I suppose that your
grandmother was there just picking her nose and eating it — instead of
helping — I suppose a gigantic disgusting tub of goo as you could pretend to
be pregnant and claim all sorts of money from the government and pretend to
take care of babies that you will never have — I suppose that if you ever
did get inseminated from some anonymous donor you would go ahead and have
the child and nicely put him/her over a hot bed of coals and roast the poor
thing until you decide to take some bites into the corpse and proceed to
look for more babies, possibly from neighborhood children who have strayed
into your property — and then you have them, like Hansel and Gretel story —
Judth Latham the gigantic cannibal is there with a big stew pot and inside
are the remains of about a dozen neighborhood children — Okay that was the
appetizer — Now what do you do for the main course? — You eat your other
members of your own immediate family? — Cause when fat people get hungry
they are like cocaine addicts or meth addicts, they will rob, steal, cheat,
lie, forge, burglarize anyone and anything to get their hands on some sugar,
candies, or when hungry . . . the local children.

I never appreciated that you lied about about my stinky dirty feet! — You
have never seen my feet, you have never smelled my feet — You have seen my
face — and everyone here knows that my handsome face is nicer than the
bloated BLOB monster of a living corpse you are right now — TJ is right, you
should do that stand-up comic act and just put a bag over your head — the
unknown asphyxiation comic — That would be very funny — Judith with a
plastic bag around her head and doing a countdown and placing bets as to
when the bloated monster will drop off the stage from lack of oxygen.