A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: "When Mr. Zelensky took power in Ukraine in 2019, converting his TV fame into a stellar political career, no one

SubjectAuthor
* "When Mr. Zelensky took power in Ukraine in 2019, converting his TVltlee1
`* Re: "When Mr. Zelensky took power in Ukraine in 2019, converting hisstoney
 `- Re: "When Mr. Zelensky took power in Ukraine in 2019, converting hisltlee1

1
"When Mr. Zelensky took power in Ukraine in 2019, converting his TV fame into a stellar political career, no one

<ee7f1b05-55da-4091-9c0f-658f80367579n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8666&group=soc.culture.china#8666

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 05:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "When Mr. Zelensky took power in Ukraine in 2019, converting his TV
fame into a stellar political career, no one
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 12:30 UTC

knew what to expect. His opponents said he was so inexperienced, he was bound to be a disaster. His supporters thought that he would break away from the old ways and end corruption. His harshest critics claimed that Mr. Zelensky, a Russian-speaking man born in eastern Ukraine, would all but sell the country off to Russia. Others said he was an oligarch puppet.

Yet the truth is more prosaic. Mr. Zelensky, the showman and performer, has been unmasked by reality. And it has revealed him to be dispiritingly mediocre.

After his nearly three years in office, it’s clear what the problem is: Mr. Zelensky’s tendency to treat everything like a show. Gestures, for him, are more important than consequences. Strategic objectives are sacrificed for short-term benefits. The words he uses don’t matter, as long as they are entertaining. And when the reviews are bad, he stops listening and surrounds himself with fans."

(Olga Rudenko
Ms. Rudenko is a Ukrainian journalist and the chief editor of The Kyiv Independent.)
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/21/opinion/ukraine-russia-zelensky-putin.html

English Chinese bilingual edition:
https://cn.nytimes.com/opinion/20220223/ukraine-russia-zelensky-putin/dual/

Re: "When Mr. Zelensky took power in Ukraine in 2019, converting his TV fame into a stellar political career, no one

<20429d97-902e-472e-a01b-b81be0971727n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8671&group=soc.culture.china#8671

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 09:05:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: "When Mr. Zelensky took power in Ukraine in 2019, converting his
TV fame into a stellar political career, no one
From: papajoe...@yahoo.com (stoney)
 by: stoney - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 16:05 UTC

On Saturday, March 19, 2022 at 8:30:06 PM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> knew what to expect. His opponents said he was so inexperienced, he was bound to be a disaster. His supporters thought that he would break away from the old ways and end corruption. His harshest critics claimed that Mr. Zelensky, a Russian-speaking man born in eastern Ukraine, would all but sell the country off to Russia. Others said he was an oligarch puppet.
>
> Yet the truth is more prosaic. Mr. Zelensky, the showman and performer, has been unmasked by reality. And it has revealed him to be dispiritingly mediocre.
>
> After his nearly three years in office, it’s clear what the problem is: Mr. Zelensky’s tendency to treat everything like a show. Gestures, for him, are more important than consequences. Strategic objectives are sacrificed for short-term benefits. The words he uses don’t matter, as long as they are entertaining. And when the reviews are bad, he stops listening and surrounds himself with fans."
>
> (Olga Rudenko
> Ms. Rudenko is a Ukrainian journalist and the chief editor of The Kyiv Independent.)
> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/21/opinion/ukraine-russia-zelensky-putin.html
>
> English Chinese bilingual edition:
> https://cn.nytimes.com/opinion/20220223/ukraine-russia-zelensky-putin/dual/

Zelensky's acting is going to end soon as Russia's encirclement plan has tightened 32 km around the capital as more reinforcement is reaching to the capital soon.

The military resistance is not a slowdown but is risk to the Russia, but a game play to accommodate the poetic play by Zelensky in his daily poetic speech filled with empathies and sympathies to the audience in US and EU to support them with more arms and equipment.

Since he is so stupid as to ignore Russia for many months to meet and talk to Putin, then he will now be doomed to fail even if he is interested to talk with Russia's representatives.

Hence, when the capital is seized, Zelensky will have not choice but to leave hall at all, but will have to arrested and sent to the cold isolated Siberia for his talking to the wall.

Re: "When Mr. Zelensky took power in Ukraine in 2019, converting his TV fame into a stellar political career, no one

<ed95ee1f-c67a-45da-b7a7-e339f3148dc6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8677&group=soc.culture.china#8677

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 12:34:50 -0700 (PDT)
TV fame into a stellar political career, no one
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 19:34 UTC

On Saturday, March 19, 2022 at 4:05:29 PM UTC, stoney wrote:
> On Saturday, March 19, 2022 at 8:30:06 PM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> > knew what to expect. His opponents said he was so inexperienced, he was bound to be a disaster. His supporters thought that he would break away from the old ways and end corruption. His harshest critics claimed that Mr. Zelensky, a Russian-speaking man born in eastern Ukraine, would all but sell the country off to Russia. Others said he was an oligarch puppet.
> >
> > Yet the truth is more prosaic. Mr. Zelensky, the showman and performer, has been unmasked by reality. And it has revealed him to be dispiritingly mediocre.
> >
> > After his nearly three years in office, it’s clear what the problem is: Mr. Zelensky’s tendency to treat everything like a show. Gestures, for him, are more important than consequences. Strategic objectives are sacrificed for short-term benefits. The words he uses don’t matter, as long as they are entertaining. And when the reviews are bad, he stops listening and surrounds himself with fans."
> >
> > (Olga Rudenko
> > Ms. Rudenko is a Ukrainian journalist and the chief editor of The Kyiv Independent.)
> > https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/21/opinion/ukraine-russia-zelensky-putin.html
> >
> > English Chinese bilingual edition:
> > https://cn.nytimes.com/opinion/20220223/ukraine-russia-zelensky-putin/dual/
> Zelensky's acting is going to end soon as Russia's encirclement plan has tightened 32 km around the capital as more reinforcement is reaching to the capital soon.
>
> The military resistance is not a slowdown but is risk to the Russia, but a game play to accommodate the poetic play by Zelensky in his daily poetic speech filled with empathies and sympathies to the audience in US and EU to support them with more arms and equipment.
>
> Since he is so stupid as to ignore Russia for many months to meet and talk to Putin, then he will now be doomed to fail even if he is interested to talk with Russia's representatives.
>
> Hence, when the capital is seized, Zelensky will have not choice but to leave hall at all, but will have to arrested and sent to the cold isolated Siberia for his talking to the wall.

Don't think he would be caught.
1. It is not difficult for him to map out an escape route.
2. I am not sure catching him is Russia's first priority.