Dare to be naive. -- R. Buckminster Fuller

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...

SubjectAuthor
* This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...bosodeniro@gmail.com
+- This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...<bosodeniro
`* This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...<bosodeniro
 `* This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...Thomas Joseph
  +- This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...<bosodeniro
  `- This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...<bosodeniro

1
This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...

<48a62537-b67d-4f83-bc82-67f0beb11a36n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8617&group=alt.life.sucks#8617

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 08:18:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 16:18 UTC

and even at 1496...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported

Re: This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...

<PgfJJ.50290$gX.34968@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8619&group=alt.life.sucks#8619

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 08:00:06 -1000
 by: - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 18:00 UTC

WTF am I smelling in a Meth & Crack Dungeon filled with Section-8 wiggers
and niggers and clueless dying people on wheelchairs and crutches but makes
me fucking dizzy when I walk.

I am trying to get outta Slum Sienna but refuse to take a loss and sign away
all future claims for a few lousy thousand dollars a year of toxic
exposure -- Police, Fire, and 911 won't do shit while I'm getting poisoned
by meth & crack breathers and cookers. WTF!

I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had access
to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now I gotta
figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.

I live in a 1-BR apartment with a toilet and no access
to a utility room for mops or even a dishwasher — I'm telling you this becuz
the level of infestation and habitability have so deterioated that I often
have to leave with my sleeping bag to insert everything I sleep with into a
dryer to get some relief from bed bugs — not to mention cockroaches.

From one Slum Sienna to another Slum Sienna
https://www.yelp.com/biz/sienna-senior-community-san-jose

Sienna Senior Community
Apartments, Property Management
1496 Almaden Rd
San Jose, CA 95125
1.0 star rating
6/28/2019

When I just moved in, I was frustrated by the lack of parking management but
i used to it. Unfortunately, this place is getting WORSE while the rent is
being raised every year. BED BUGS infestation and the local management is
aware of DRUGS DEALING. but nothing is done about it.

Can't trust the Manager Hyden Dunn; He will lie to you in your face!

Dope wins again Donut!

On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 9:04:25 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had
> > access to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now
> > I gotta figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.
> Time for you to move Bozo. Hit the road. Go back east. Try something new.
> Get into life full bore. Enthuse. Focus. Concentrate. Enjoy. You can do it
> Bozo. Come on man, get back into life the way it was meant to be lived.
> Let the winds of time magic carpet your ass from one random spot to
> another like a fart cutting into the atmosphere and finding new corners to
> lay it's stink as it dissipates in other areas. Stay in the game Bozo. You
> are a winner. Now get out there and by God prove it.

You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge. And
believe me everybody does want me out. I just gotta get it done at the right
price and get the right settlement cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

Re: This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...

<mhfJJ.316643$qz4.44585@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8620&group=alt.life.sucks#8620

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 08:00:40 -1000
[...]

From one Slum Sienna to another Slum Sienna
https://www.yelp.com/biz/sienna-senior-community-san-jose

Sienna Senior Community
Apartments, Property Management
1496 Almaden Rd
San Jose, CA 95125
1.0 star rating
6/28/2019

When I just moved in, I was frustrated by the lack of parking management but
i used to it. Unfortunately, this place is getting WORSE while the rent is
being raised every year. BED BUGS infestation and the local management is
aware of DRUGS DEALING. but nothing is done about it.

Can't trust the Manager Hyden Dunn; He will lie to you in your face!

Dope wins again Donut!

I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had access
to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now I gotta
figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.

On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 9:04:25 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had
> > access to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now
> > I gotta figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.
> Time for you to move Bozo. Hit the road. Go back east. Try something new.
> Get into life full bore. Enthuse. Focus. Concentrate. Enjoy. You can do it
> Bozo. Come on man, get back into life the way it was meant to be lived.
> Let the winds of time magic carpet your ass from one random spot to
> another like a fart cutting into the atmosphere and finding new corners to
> lay it's stink as it dissipates in other areas. Stay in the game Bozo. You
> are a winner. Now get out there and by God prove it.

You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge. And
believe me everybody does want me out. I just gotta get it done at the right
price and get the right settlement cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

Re: This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...

<af84ef40-c0ca-494c-8f04-bc05fb8ac40en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8658&group=alt.life.sucks#8658

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 21:16:35 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 05:16 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> WTF am I smelling in a Meth & Crack Dungeon filled with Section-8 wiggers
> and niggers and clueless dying people on wheelchairs and crutches but makes
> me fucking dizzy when I walk.
> You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge. And
> believe me everybody does want me out. I just gotta get it done at the right
> price and get the right settlement cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

A part of me wants to offer you no sympathy, another part says oh come on man show some empathy, you know what it's like because you're been there. Yes, I have been there. I am the vanguard of stench. Everywhere I move becomes a slum. Maybe this happens everywhere. Things aren't going to get better on their own. Then again maybe it's possible. Maybe if we weather the storm instead of battling it we can endure. I say stay the course. When the place falls apart big time others will move out and you'll be king of the castle. Of course I'm full of crap saying that, because things can always get worse, way worse, and some people are going to see it as an upgrade in their miserable lives. In other words, while there may be lots of scum beneath you, they have settled in and aren't going anywhere anytime soon. So my advice in final is simply this: Get the fuck out of there. Move out of that town. Go east young man, go east. You're a Jew, aren't you? Just like a good looking woman has no excuse for being broke, a Jew has no excuse for not living in a decent neighborhood. Move now to a Jewish hood, and get there quick before it turns into a Black or Spic hood. The Fairfax district in L.A. is decent. If you're a real Jew you can get in on all kinds of senior citizen deals most Americans don't know about. You're a fucking Jew, Bozo - for Christ's sake, take advantage of it!

Re: This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...

<QwrJJ.316792$qz4.175424@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8659&group=alt.life.sucks#8659

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 21:56:21 -1000
 by: - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 07:56 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

So my advice in final is simply this: Get the fuck out of there. Move out
of that town. Go east young man, go east. You're a Jew, aren't you? Just
like a good looking woman has no excuse for being broke, a Jew has no excuse
for not living in a decent neighborhood. Move now to a Jewish hood, and get
there quick before it turns into a Black or Spic hood. The Fairfax district
in L.A. is decent. If you're a real Jew you can get in on all kinds of
senior citizen deals most Americans don't know about. You're a fucking Jew,
Bozo - for Christ's sake, take advantage of it!

Thanks Tommy Joe -- here at Slum Sienna there are some really old men and I
would love to rape them. I could move to Palo Alto where the jews rule the
town. I've seen the Facebook buildings. I can't afford Palo Alto and since
I am living in public assistance residence for senior citizens I just can't
get up and move anywhere I want to. So I am stuck in San Jose where every
night I smell meth. Tommy Joe this is a jewish hood, with plenty of old
annoying crippled jewish men and women. I am desperate enough to rape an
old man or old woman while they are in a coma state or totally disabled.

Re: This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...

<RErJJ.316793$qz4.303279@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8661&group=alt.life.sucks#8661

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 22:04:55 -1000
 by: - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 08:04 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

The Fairfax district in L.A. is decent.

I wouldn't mind moving in with you my best friend, then we can have non-stop
man sex from then on. I have to get a rental van and get my possessions
down to Hollywood where you are real soon. I get turned on when you talk
about throbbing cocks and squirting cum so let's be room mates huh Tommy
Joe? -- I gotta get out of San Jose because this place really sucks -- life
was better on the east coast and I miss the change of seasons -- I wouldn't
mind sharing your bed Tommy Joe -- I would like you swallowing my love pole
and sweet nectar -- I want to move to Hollywood with you Tommy Joe.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: This troll is here, there, and Everywhere...