Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance? -- Charlie McCarthy

interests / alt.life.sucks / You're such a fucking loser mac carty —

SubjectAuthor
* You're_such_a_fucking_loser_mac_carty_—_bosodeniro@gmail.com
`* _You're_such_a_fucking_loser_mac_carty_—Thomas Joseph
 `* _You're_such_a_fucking_loser_mac_carty_—bosodeniro@gmail.com
  +- Rasta Farian Mac Carty's lives with gay lover John Higdon: 82 Comstock St. Pahr<bosodeniro
  +- _You're_such_a_fucking_loser_The truth about the pervert Michael MacCarty
  `* _You're_such_a_fucking_loser_mac_carty_—Thomas Joseph
   `* _You're_such_a_fucking_loser_mac_carty_—bosodeniro@gmail.com
    `* _You're_such_a_fucking_loser_<bosodeniro
     `* _You're_such_a_fucking_loser_mac_carty_—Thomas Joseph
      `* _You're_such_a_fucking_loser_<bosodeniro
       `* _You're_such_a_fucking_loser_mac_carty_—bosodeniro@gmail.com
        `* _You're_such_a_fucking_loser_mac_carty_—bosodeniro@gmail.com
         `- _You're_such_a_fucking_loser_<bosodeniro

1
You're such a fucking loser mac carty —

<c515586a-d4a7-49e0-9f65-51b3dc209c41n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8656&group=alt.life.sucks#8656

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 16:13:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: You're_such_a_fucking_loser_mac_carty_—_
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 00:13 UTC

That's why you got the shit knocked out of you ever since you learned to talk.

Such a luser — Industrial grade international loser.

www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported

Re: You're such a fucking loser mac carty —

<30de9be3-5c2a-4bde-828b-f454f3a2ba6fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8657&group=alt.life.sucks#8657

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 21:03:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_You're_such_a_fucking_loser_mac_carty_—
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 05:03 UTC

On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 7:13:50 PM UTC-5, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> That's why you got the shit knocked out of you ever since you learned to talk.
>
> Such a luser — Industrial grade international loser.
>
> www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported

Even if the guy is the biggest creep in the world, I don't see what he did in New Zealand as anything to harp on. Is the guy some kind of major criminal because he wanted to live in New Zealand, even if it was a plan to get to know the "zealanders" only to later kill them. Why was he there? What was he up to? Perhaps we'll never know. Wannabe Maori - lol. Sounds like the name of a good gimmicky song. Come on Sid, let's get a beat behind that thing and see how far we can take it.

Re: You're such a fucking loser mac carty —

<8dd293d5-22d5-4be8-9939-6c6ee9c712dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8671&group=alt.life.sucks#8671

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:01:43 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 18:01 UTC

On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 9:03:44 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 7:13:50 PM UTC-5, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> > That's why you got the shit knocked out of you ever since you learned to talk.
> >
> > Such a luser — Industrial grade international loser.
> >
> > www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported
> Even if the guy is the biggest creep in the world, I don't see what he did in New Zealand as anything before during and after his attempt to harp on. Is the guy some kind of major criminal because he wanted to live in New Zealand, even if it was a plan to get to know the "zealanders" only to later kill them. Why was he there? What was he up to? Perhaps we'll never know. Wannabe Maori - lol. Sounds like the name of a good gimmicky song. Come on Sid, let's get a beat behind that thing and see how far we can take it.

TJ, do you really think everything at your age is a worthwhile lol comment when you reply? Some things are just not funny, and cavalier disrespect doesn't make it funny either. And you're right, you can't see what he did before during and after his life on the lamb in Australia, New Zealand and deportation back here because all those links with court records, exposes, and explanations of criminal and antisocial behavior hand were public have been disabled and effectively sealed for the sake of the offender, which I have come to believe as a longtime social liberal is not particularly worthwhile or enlightened especially when the offenders are incorrigible and incapable of reform —and yet even when that conceit should be conspicuous in its absence to even you, you don't seem to want to read between the lines or grasp for why and what's missing — which makes you, your empathy and sympathy around this "issue" (and lots of other issues as well) a little suspect — it comes down to an old adage, you don't seem to have any shame.

Rasta Farian Mac Carty's lives with gay lover John Higdon: 82 Comstock St. Pahrump NV 89048.

<74DJJ.9634$rU.2380@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8678&group=alt.life.sucks#8678

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Rasta Farian Mac Carty's lives with gay lover John Higdon: 82 Comstock St. Pahrump NV 89048.
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 11:04:59 -1000
 by: - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 21:04 UTC

SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU IS GOING TO HURT YOU.

look at Rasta Farian Mac Carty's websites

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

HIGDON, JOHN
82 COMSTOCK ST
PAHRUMP, NV 89048-61

——► http://asdb.co.nye.nv.us:1401/cgi-bin/asw101?Parcel=3958212&aori=a

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/82-Comstock-St_Pahrump_NV_89048_M14295-25884

https://www.redfin.com/NV/Pahrump/82-Comstock-Ave-89048/home/30620507

PAHRUMP, NEVADA
https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/radio-host-art-bell-died-of-accidental-drug-overdose

Re: You're such a fucking loser mac carty —

<6lDJJ.13569$9O.6669@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8689&group=alt.life.sucks#8689

From: bosoden...@gmail.com (The truth about the pervert Michael MacCarty)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re:_You're_such_a_fucking_loser_
mac_carty_—
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 11:23:10 -1000
 by: The truth about the - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 21:23 UTC

LOOK
LOOK
LOOK
LOOK

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

HIGDON, JOHN
82 COMSTOCK ST
PAHRUMP, NV 89048-61

——► http://asdb.co.nye.nv.us:1401/cgi-bin/asw101?Parcel=3958212&aori=a

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/82-Comstock-St_Pahrump_NV_89048_M14295-25884

https://www.redfin.com/NV/Pahrump/82-Comstock-Ave-89048/home/30620507

PAHRUMP, NEVADA
https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/radio-host-art-bell-died-of-accidental-drug-overdose

.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

FYI this is the Rastafarian wack jobs's website http://www.exorcist.org.nz/

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/congress_of_russian_americans_1985.png

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html

"Ras Tafarian" wrote in message news:sz4rJ.91593$qz4.71524@fx97.iad...

THE WHITE HOUSE — TRUMP ——► CROWDSTRIKE® [Steve Rubin]
SATANIC RITUAL CHILD ABUSE

————————————————————————————

PREFACE:

UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM / MOSSAD

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/XfZSllvprC9P/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDtDeNQhWST7EnDtx-DSfug/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

“ Jews rule by proxy...
The Jews have now gained control
of the most powerful countries... "

— Malaysia P.M. Mahatir

————————————————————————————

STEVE RUBIN (Jack Ruby Rubenstein)
Who Now Works At Crowdstrike®. Same Company That
Foisted The Complete Lies About Trump & Russia.
Total Liars.

CROWDSTRIKE = UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM

————————————————————————————

FROM WEBSITE:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

It just so happens that an anti-christ styled JEW, named :

S t e v e R u b i n

who happens to work for Napster (world-wide piracy), who was so
offended that I & I offered criticism of the whole pirate now
so-called "company" of thieves, Napster. Once again, a JEW is
involved in is involved in filthy ill-gotten monies, filthy lucre,
from another, evil JEW in the music scene, and this time it is
the cold-blooded terrorist JEW named Steve Rubin, who is
stalking me personally, both at work and and at my residence.
I feel like Jesus (Y'shua) Christ sometimes, when evil luciferian
satanic JEWS (Revelation 2:9) are trying their best to smear
I & I, to stop I from witnessing to the JEW conspiracy alive
like a satanic (Revelation2:9) monster, after having killed
Jesus (Y'shua) Christ. . .

Steve Rubin had published, publicly, and cached by Google,
photos of his own daughter Kaitlyn, on his web-page.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn-whothehellareyou_1.jpg

The only problem for Steve Rubin (evil JEW spirit of anti-Christ),
is that the photo below shows clearly that neglect is rampant
in the Rubin "household". . . . where "daddy" Steve Rubin, the
evil anti-christ who is stalking me personally, and taking pride
in his small private airplane that he bothers the South Bay of
Santa Clara Valley, etc. with the noisey engines. You have all
heard them before . . . the noisey private planes, and of course
all of the accidents caused by private piloted aircraft. With
the knowledge that the JEWS who owned, leased Bldg. 7 of the
World Trade Center, and did "pull-it", whereby it came down,
and wasn't hit by the planes . . . where also a group of Israelis
were caught filming the whole 911 event, were arrested and
then released.

I am deeply concerned, when a JEW TERRORIST like Steve
Rubin, who is hunting me down, making I & I feel like I am
Jesus or something . . . . a JEW conspiracy,
and a JEW TERRORIST, like Steve Rubin, who has access
to an airplane, could of course be so crazy as to attempt
another infamous airplane terror event, once again staged
by the JEWS !

Steve Rubin's daughter Kaitlyn, with picture below, definately
shows neglect, and most poignantly, the inability for a JEW to
fight the urge to buy a Kleenex (too cheap JEW) for his own
daughter . . . . but rather, it is more likely that he is just a
S H I T T Y " F A T H E R ". The pictures tell all.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn_scabs_bruises_parched.bmp

Notice if you will, the bruises, sores, cuts, parched and chapped
lips, nostril openings that are completely crusted and not clean
enough for proper breathing, thus Steve Rubin is actually
suffocating his own daughter, by not cleaning the air passages
that lead to the baby's lungs. Parched lips usually means that
the child probably doesn't get enough liquids fed to her also,
yet another case of neglect by a "father" who is probably
playing stupid, and I did say stupid video games, like all
computer dweebs like JEW Steve Rubin actually is.

The only thing Steve Rubin has ever done in radio, is to turn
on the damn appliance at home, to probably tune-in to
something dark and demonic, like what the JEW Talmud
demand of their leaders, and that is that they, the Jew
leaders, rabbis, MUST BE SORCERERS.
More on that, below !

Evil JEW Steve Rubin, who is on a warpath against I & I,
because he is a miserable, evil, terrorist (with plane), that
has tried his best to hunt me down, like some Pharisee Jew
hunting Jesus (Y'shua) Christ . . .

What is funny is that JEW Steve Rubin, would most likely
rail against and attack the philosophy and practice of
suffocating Jews in the bogus German showers of WW2.

--When in all actuality, it is -
--who wants to do things his own way,
--suffocating his own daughter in his own
--method - by blocking her air passages (nose) .
Good going Rubin !
--Keeping one-self dirty, like a dirty JEW,
--a dirty JEW family, just like the
VERMIN ANTI-CHRIST YOU ARE RUBIN !

How dare you come and test I & I, and try to conspire and
lie about the I, with a smear of lies, coming from a miserable
evil JEW like you Rubin.

The Talmud (JEW Text) gives complete approval for Adult-Child
Sex. Therefore I want to know where all of those bruises are
coming from. Is the child being sexually abused by Steve Rubin ?
Coming from a "religion" which gives support, and urges such
Adult-Child Sex activity - See Below For Information on the Talmud
and Adult-Child Sex.

Let's see, we have Steve Rubin who is the spirit of antichrist "father"
who abuses his own daughter (snot nose / parched lips / bruises / sores)
NEGLECT, who is coming after me, and amazingly labels the photo
that is above of Kaitlyn, " Hell ". I kept the picture file name intact,
exactly how Steve Rubin named his daughter.

-kaitlyn-whothehellareyou.jpg

Like I said, the Talmud, the JEWS "religious" text demands that their
high priests be sorcerers, dealing in curses, spells, witchcraft, everything
occult . . . that goes right back to Semiramis and the foundation of
the occult sciences "religion", with her "son" in arms, Nimrod, of
Chaldea / Babel / Babylon (Iraq).

Steve Rubin is a N I M R O D
Notice the horns, you Devil Jewdas
Steve Rubin ! How dare you come
and hunt me down, and stalk me,
like I am Jesus or something !
Too much of a cheap JEW to buy
his own daughter a Kleenex !

FINKELSTEIN + SMILKSTEIN: {all documented} MISSING CHILDREN
CHILD SACRIFICE SATAN KIKES

———————————————————————————————

BOZO SMILKSTEIN (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
UNIT 8200 MOSSAD TALPIOT PROGRAM INTERNET TROLL.
FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

ARCHETYPE: DEMON POSSESSED

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

YOU SATAN KIKE !

————————————————————————————————

NOW 8 NEWS ——► McDONALD'S® CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH — SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

“We take the children of the enemy, which is the white race,
we bring them to the basements of the synagogues where we
drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send them
off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

—— RABBI FINKELSTEIN

McDONALD'S CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH ?
Disturbing Audio / Video Admission

Posted By: Now8News

https://now8news.com/mcdonalds-contains-human-flesh/

There is a very disturbing audio interview between James Wickstrom and Rabbi
Finkelstein concerning the practices of the meat used at McDonald’s. Now
people can debate this all they want – whether or not McDonald’s uses 100%
pure ground beef. But you cannot deny this audio interview below where Rabbi
Finkelstein admits to bloodletting sacrifices, and that they are linked to
missing children. This interview is absolutely horrifying.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: You're such a fucking loser mac carty —

<f0a41fe3-36b3-43c8-bb2b-6a4dc33efca0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8719&group=alt.life.sucks#8719

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 13:47:09 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 21:47 UTC

"Will the Real Bozo Please Stand Up" wrote:

> TJ, do you really think everything at your age is a worthwhile lol comment when you reply? Some things are just not funny, and cavalier disrespect doesn't make it funny either. And you're right, you can't see what he did before during and after his life on the lamb in Australia, New Zealand and deportation back here because all those links with court records, exposes, and explanations of criminal and antisocial behavior hand were public have been disabled and effectively sealed for the sake of the offender, which I have come to believe as a longtime social liberal is not particularly worthwhile or enlightened especially when the offenders are incorrigible and incapable of reform —and yet even when that conceit should be conspicuous in its absence to even you, you don't seem to want to read between the lines or grasp for why and what's missing — which makes you, your empathy and sympathy around this "issue" (and lots of other issues as well) a little suspect — it comes down to an old adage, you don't seem to have any shame.

You can't ever respond without some form of excessive and needless negativity. I'm not taking sides in your battle with Ras. I don't need your factoids to convince me the guy is a bit off, I can see that on my own. So what are you trying to do, recruit me as a soldier to fight the evil axis of Ras? All I did was say that what he did in New Zealand didn't seem so spectacular or egregious (first time ever using that word, I think), which as you say is all I know (and all I need or want to know) - so why these rabid attempts on your part to convince me that Ras is the devil himself? This is a fucking newsgroup. If you want to get so heavily involved with Ras or some other intruder/foreigner/lunatic that things become personal, then by all means you and Ras need to get together - and leave me out of it!

Next time you put me down Bozo, please do it with style and grace and above all honesty. Let me have it!

Re: You're such a fucking loser mac carty —

<0784bfdd-5799-412a-b0e8-6be4e4dee974n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8745&group=alt.life.sucks#8745

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 18:29:19 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 02:29 UTC

On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 1:47:10 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Will the Real Bozo Please Stand Up" wrote:
>
> > TJ, do you really think everything at your age is a worthwhile lol comment when you reply? Some things are just not funny, and cavalier disrespect doesn't make it funny either. And you're right, you can't see what he did before during and after his life on the lamb in Australia, New Zealand and deportation back here because all those links with court records, exposes, and explanations of criminal and antisocial behavior hand were public have been disabled and effectively sealed for the sake of the offender, which I have come to believe as a longtime social liberal is not particularly worthwhile or enlightened especially when the offenders are incorrigible and incapable of reform —and yet even when that conceit should be conspicuous in its absence to even you, you don't seem to want to read between the lines or grasp for why and what's missing — which makes you, your empathy and sympathy around this "issue" (and lots of other issues as well) a little suspect — it comes down to an old adage, you don't seem to have any shame.
> You can't ever respond without some form of excessive and needless negativity. I'm not taking sides in your battle with Ras. I don't need your factoids to convince me the guy is a bit off, I can see that on my own. So what are you trying to do, recruit me as a soldier to fight the evil axis of Ras? All I did was say that what he did in New Zealand didn't seem so spectacular or egregious (first time ever using that word, I think), which as you say is all I know (and all I need or want to know) - so why these rabid attempts on your part to convince me that Ras is the devil himself? This is a fucking newsgroup. If you want to get so heavily involved with Ras or some other intruder/foreigner/lunatic that things become personal, then by all means you and Ras need to get together - and leave me out of it!
>
> Next time you put me down Bozo, please do it with style and grace and above all honesty. Let me have it!

Thing is TJ he shits on you too, and you think and act like it's CUTE! Seeing you ride the fence like that makes me sick. Btw isn't that one of your favorite expressions "you make me sick"? — I'm outta here — you and your new friend can have it.

Re: You're such a fucking loser mac carty —

<zFIJJ.33642$2W.30149@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8746&group=alt.life.sucks#8746

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
mac_carty_—
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 17:26:19 -1000
 by: - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 03:26 UTC

Thing is TJ he shits on you too, and you think and act like it's CUTE!
Seeing you ride the fence like that makes me sick. Btw isn't that one of
your favorite expressions "you make me sick"? — I'm outta here — you and
your new friend can have it.

Riding on the fence like a two faced no friend of mine — your loss and you
will never get my fluffy bozo the clown hair pictures — I was going to tell
you TJ which hair color is the best and how to do it properly — you and your
friend and Ollie and Judith Porkham that fake jew can have a nice time — I
am bored of this newsgroup — I am too busy in too many other newsgroups
slandering people for fun — I'm outta here — I am not outta 1496 Alameda
Road San Jose — I finally clipped my toenails and wanted to give you them
TJ — are you also into sorcery? — Too many negroids in voodoo so I do my
own thing with candles and chanting and things — I am rather proud that our
synagogue leaders are excellent chewing on baby foreskin and swallowing the
"brie" and blood, yum yum any good jew loves the taste of baby penis
shredded in sweet flesh strips of savory desire that melts in your mouth — I
get a rush after tasting blood — are you into drinking blood TJ because its
the latest in-thing — these loser newbies don't know I've been drinking
blood for a long while.
"you make me sick"? — Being a prude or prudish is a mental illness and all
is what you need is to up the meds you are taking and see your psychiatrist
a few more times a month.

— Bdn —

Re: You're such a fucking loser mac carty —

<5c4aecc6-bd6e-4427-867b-8afb280ef823n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8750&group=alt.life.sucks#8750

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:06:06 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 16:06 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> "You make me sick"? — Being a prude or prudish is a mental illness and all
> is what you need is to up the meds you are taking and see your psychiatrist
> a few more times a month.

It is easy to detect your loneliness. I can accept it. I am even willing to help you with it. But I don't like your ungracious attitude. You came to our group for the express purpose of annoying people with boring meaningless political/social blather copied and pasted all over the place. Then over time you realized, "This is it, this is where it's at", and suddenly decided to get friendly. Not so fast! You must first ask for forgiveness for you past (and current) actions, and if after convening the Newsgroup Triumvirate of Ollie, TJ, and the real Bozo decide to hand down mercy, then so be it, you can become one of us. When you have learned to be one hundred percent hundred one hundred percent of the time you will be accepted into our special ranks. Dude, I have never seen a psychiatrist in my life and wouldn't go even if I thought I was losing my mind. What do you think I am, nuts?

Re: You're such a fucking loser mac carty —

<caWJJ.59525$zV.1289@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8756&group=alt.life.sucks#8756

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
mac_carty_—
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:48:35 -1000
 by: - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 18:48 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> "You make me sick"? — Being a prude or prudish is a mental illness and all
> is what you need is to up the meds you are taking and see your
> psychiatrist
> a few more times a month.

It is easy to detect your loneliness. I can accept it. I am even willing
to help you with it. But I don't like your ungracious attitude.
Dude, I have never seen a psychiatrist in my life and wouldn't go even if I
thought I was losing my mind. What do you think I am, nuts?

Ungracious attitude about your desire to get a rubber plastic mold of Mike
Tyson penis? — that is a jungle bunny negroid black monster that you slip
into your old gay ass, now isn't that right TJ? — Not so fast! — that Mike
Tyson rubber cock in your tight asshole — "Triumvirate" yeah yeah you really
are the total geek and dictionary nerd you've always been. LOL. — don't
ever speak for Bozo you fake TJ — Bozo lately has no mercy for you — you are
your homosexual lust for Ras and being on the fence — no mercy for you and
your Mike Tyson black rubber plastic cock up your ass and fantasy stories
about women you have sex with — accept it TJ you are a butt eating shit
eating cock sucker total faggot that we all know you to be — you are one of
us and already rank, stinky.
Yes you are nuts, compulsive obsession over sex and you are most ass-uredly
suffering from a sex disorder, likely a wannabe rapist, a wannabe porn star,
wannabe with somebody other than his own hands. — You need help and your
rambling nonsense is the same kind of psycho rabble that psychos write — you
suffer from multiple personalities disorders — I would know because I suffer
also — There is help TJ — All you need is to hook-up with a good doctor and
talk things over with him or LOL her — There are plenty of homosexual acting
therapists who you might even get a chance to suck some cock and probably
eat-out his ass is you play your cards right — You know what to do TJ — you
know how to get into the pants of another man — go for it.

Re: You're such a fucking loser mac carty —

<8c1c71c0-ebda-4ec8-97ca-9a4ae0cd845bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8773&group=alt.life.sucks#8773

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 22:21:15 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 06:21 UTC

On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 10:48:42 AM UTC-8, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> "Thomas Joseph" wrote in message
> bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > "You make me sick"? — Being a prude or prudish is a mental illness and all
> > is what you need is to up the meds you are taking and see your
> > psychiatrist
> > a few more times a month.
>

> It is easy to detect your loneliness. I can accept it. I am even willing
> to help you with it. But I don't like your ungracious attitude.
> Dude, I have never seen a psychiatrist in my life and wouldn't go even if I
> thought I was losing my mind. What do you think I am, nuts?
> Ungracious attitude about your desire to get a rubber plastic mold of Mike
> Tyson penis? — that is a jungle bunny negroid black monster that you slip
> into your old gay ass, now isn't that right TJ? — Not so fast! — that Mike
> Tyson rubber cock in your tight asshole — "Triumvirate" yeah yeah you really
> are the total geek and dictionary nerd you've always been. LOL. — don't
> ever speak for Bozo you fake TJ — Bozo lately has no mercy for you — you are
> your homosexual lust for Ras and being on the fence — no mercy for you and
> your Mike Tyson black rubber plastic cock up your ass and fantasy stories
> about women you have sex with — accept it TJ you are a butt eating shit
> eating cock sucker total faggot that we all know you to be — you are one of
> us and already rank, stinky.
> Yes you are nuts, compulsive obsession over sex and you are most ass-uredly
> suffering from a sex disorder, likely a wannabe rapist, a wannabe porn star,
> wannabe with somebody other than his own hands. — You need help and your
> rambling nonsense is the same kind of psycho rabble that psychos write — you
> suffer from multiple personalities disorders — I would know because I suffer
> also — There is help TJ — All you need is to hook-up with a good doctor and
> talk things over with him or LOL her — There are plenty of homosexual acting
> therapists who you might even get a chance to suck some cock and probably
> eat-out his ass is you play your cards right — You know what to do TJ — you
> know how to get into the pants of another man — go for it.

Attention eavesdroppers and interlopers: The convicted international troll Michael Mac Carty from Santa Clara County California was convicted and jailed for dozens of misdemeanors and felonies during the 90s and continues so today mainly because the portion of civil society and the internet that he violates is unfortunately totally vulnerable to his abuse, and he is virtually immune from prosecution because the portion of the web that he violates from his perch in Pismo Beach California allows him to remain the physical and teflon digital threat to society that he is. The 65-year script kiddie troll Michael Mac Carty has dozens (if not hundreds) of usernames and email addresses, and deploying those usernames and addresses, and spoofing some of those usernames and addresses LIKE FOR INSTANCE MY USERNAME AND ADDRESS WHICH YOU CAN SEE IS BOSODENIRO@GMAIL.COM.
gmail.com is also part and parcel of his hate and maliciousness that he literally gets away with becasue this primative part of Unenet is totally unprotected and he literally gets away with raping it with abandon — it's what he does for a living literally, that and living off his daddies inheritance who died shortly after trying to kill him for being the ungrateful son and malcontent that he was born to be. He is truly one sick SOB and God forgive his poor mother for bearing him. When he's not spoofing and spewing my username and email address, he has an active enemies list of dozens if not scores of men and women he spews hate and maliciounness with abandon. The troll Michael Mac Carty (aka Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian) spoofs and spews under my username and pretends to be me (bosodeniro@gmail.com) mainly because of the almost total absence of any security on USENET.

Re: You're such a fucking loser mac carty —

<76bb82df-bfde-497a-a276-9135fe5d9a02n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9193&group=alt.life.sucks#9193

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 22:24:23 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 06:24 UTC

Born loser.

Re: You're such a fucking loser mac carty —

<bGcNJ.26439$yi_7.23989@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9196&group=alt.life.sucks#9196

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
References: <c515586a-d4a7-49e0-9f65-51b3dc209c41n@googlegroups.com> <30de9be3-5c2a-4bde-828b-f454f3a2ba6fn@googlegroups.com> <8dd293d5-22d5-4be8-9939-6c6ee9c712dcn@googlegroups.com> <f0a41fe3-36b3-43c8-bb2b-6a4dc33efca0n@googlegroups.com> <0784bfdd-5799-412a-b0e8-6be4e4dee974n@googlegroups.com> <zFIJJ.33642$2W.30149@fx36.iad> <5c4aecc6-bd6e-4427-867b-8afb280ef823n@googlegroups.com> <caWJJ.59525$zV.1289@fx43.iad> <8c1c71c0-ebda-4ec8-97ca-9a4ae0cd845bn@googlegroups.com> <76bb82df-bfde-497a-a276-9135fe5d9a02n@googlegroups.com>
mac_carty_—