But like the Good Book says... There's BIGGER DEALS to come!

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Dildos in Space

SubjectAuthor
* Dildos in Space<bosodeniro
`* Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
 `* Dildos in SpaceJudith Latham
  +* Dildos in SpaceOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |+* Dildos in SpaceJudith Latham
  ||+- Dildos in Space<bosodeniro
  ||`- Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
  |`* Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
  | `* Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
  |  `* Dildos in SpaceOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |   +* Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
  |   |`- Dildos in Space<bosodeniro
  |   `- Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
  `* Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
   `* Dildos in SpaceJudith Latham
    `* Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
     `* Dildos in SpaceOllieNorthie@aol.com
      `* Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
       `* Dildos in SpaceOllieNorthie@aol.com
        `* Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
         `* Dildos in SpaceOllieNorthie@aol.com
          `* Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
           `* Dildos in SpaceOllieNorthie@aol.com
            `* Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph
             `* Dildos in SpaceOllieNorthie@aol.com
              `- Dildos in SpaceThomas Joseph

Pages:12
Re: Dildos in Space

<5rgJJ.5508$u%.2860@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8634&group=alt.life.sucks#8634

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Dildos in Space
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 09:19:17 -1000
 by: - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 19:19 UTC

wrote in message news:...

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:ssv13f$to9$1@dont-email.me...

Your obsession with my weight suggests you want to get into my drawers.
I'm betting you like watching 'fat-chick' porn. Is this why you hide
behind Bozo's name? You're ashamed of your fetish. Don't be.

Hindenburg Latham where have you been drifting around lately -- are you
taking an exceptionally long turd session? -- and never forget that Tommy
Joe and me like only naked men -- so its time to get out of our newsgroup
you troll, you fake jew -- going back to your lesbian dominatrix newsgroups
is your best home -- you can go and try to dominate over there -- our group
here, ollie, tommy, only like guys -- your disgusting 500 lb. body only
attracts flies.

Re: Dildos in Space

<2d207b04-7b7a-4801-809b-02102bcec8ecn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8655&group=alt.life.sucks#8655

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 13:24:16 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 21:24 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> Hindenburg Latham where have you been drifting around lately -- are you
> taking an exceptionally long turd session? -- and never forget that Tommy
> Joe and me like only naked men -- so its time to get out of our newsgroup
> you troll, you fake jew -- going back to your lesbian dominatrix newsgroups
> is your best home -- you can go and try to dominate over there -- our group
> here, ollie, tommy, only like guys -- your disgusting 500 lb. body only
> attracts flies.

LOL............attracts flies. One of my favorite videos of all time featuring a guy with a really hard large cock and a girl with massive ass cheeks.. She was on top, her cheeks vibrating over his humming boner which was deep inside her and unseen by me which is fine because I am not gay. The scene was shot outdoors. There were large flies buzzing around the cunt/ass/cock area and I had no way of knowing which of the 3 most attracted them. I figure the ass. But who knows? It had to be a good video for me to manage to jerk off with those flies buzzing in and out. In an odd way it made it even more special - air-mailing the sweet stench of giant ass cheeks my way on the wings of shit flies. They were not pleasant to look at but added a touch of reality to the scene. In fact, when she first took off her panties I went, "Wow, I'll bet those cheeks stink real good." The flies were proof that beneath the crust of her asshole lay a pudding of luxurious stink that even the snobbiest of shit flies could not reject.

Re: Dildos in Space

<st6auc$cpi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8669&group=alt.life.sucks#8669

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:30:15 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 15:30 UTC

On 1/29/2022 4:24 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Hindenburg Latham where have you been drifting around lately -- are you
>> taking an exceptionally long turd session? -- and never forget that Tommy
>> Joe and me like only naked men -- so its time to get out of our newsgroup
>> you troll, you fake jew -- going back to your lesbian dominatrix newsgroups
>> is your best home -- you can go and try to dominate over there -- our group
>> here, ollie, tommy, only like guys -- your disgusting 500 lb. body only
>> attracts flies.
>

> LOL............attracts flies. One of my favorite videos of all time featuring a guy with a really hard large cock and a girl with massive ass cheeks. She was on top, her cheeks vibrating over his humming boner which was deep inside her and unseen by me which is fine because I am not gay. The scene was shot outdoors. There were large flies buzzing around the cunt/ass/cock area and I had no way of knowing which of the 3 most attracted them. I figure the ass. But who knows? It had to be a good video for me to manage to jerk off with those flies buzzing in and out. In an odd way it made it even more special - air-mailing the sweet stench of giant ass cheeks my way on the wings of shit flies. They were not pleasant to look at but added a touch of reality to the scene. In fact, when she first took off her panties I went, "Wow, I'll bet those cheeks stink real good." The flies were proof that beneath the crust of her asshole lay a pudding of luxurious stink that even the snobbiest of shit flies could not reject.

Thomas, that is the fake Bozo you're responding to. On the subject of
stink; it's one sense they can't capture on video. There's a lot of funk
up there the deeper you go.

Re: Dildos in Space

<31b7da4a-33f9-4f6d-8e39-d98eb280b573n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8673&group=alt.life.sucks#8673

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:33:17 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 18:33 UTC

On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 10:30:22 AM UTC-5, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 1/29/2022 4:24 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> > bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >> Hindenburg Latham where have you been drifting around lately -- are you
> >> taking an exceptionally long turd session? -- and never forget that Tommy
> >> Joe and me like only naked men -- so its time to get out of our newsgroup
> >> you troll, you fake jew -- going back to your lesbian dominatrix newsgroups
> >> is your best home -- you can go and try to dominate over there -- our group
> >> here, ollie, tommy, only like guys -- your disgusting 500 lb. body only
> >> attracts flies.
> >

> > LOL............attracts flies. One of my favorite videos of all time featuring a guy with a really hard large cock and a girl with massive ass cheeks. She was on top, her cheeks vibrating over his humming boner which was deep inside her and unseen by me which is fine because I am not gay. The scene was shot outdoors. There were large flies buzzing around the cunt/ass/cock area and I had no way of knowing which of the 3 most attracted them. I figure the ass. But who knows? It had to be a good video for me to manage to jerk off with those flies buzzing in and out. In an odd way it made it even more special - air-mailing the sweet stench of giant ass cheeks my way on the wings of shit flies. They were not pleasant to look at but added a touch of reality to the scene. In fact, when she first took off her panties I went, "Wow, I'll bet those cheeks stink real good." The flies were proof that beneath the crust of her asshole lay a pudding of luxurious stink that even the snobbiest of shit flies could not reject.
> Thomas, that is the fake Bozo you're responding to. On the subject of
> stink; it's one sense they can't capture on video. There's a lot of funk
> up there the deeper you go.

Flies on pussy (FOP). A sub genre that is not well known. Google it. For Gods sake do it now.

Re: Dildos in Space

<st6qfm$npt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8676&group=alt.life.sucks#8676

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 14:55:29 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 19:55 UTC

On 1/30/2022 1:33 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 10:30:22 AM UTC-5, Judith Latham wrote:

>>> LOL............attracts flies. One of my favorite videos of all time featuring a guy with a really hard large cock and a girl with massive ass cheeks. She was on top, her cheeks vibrating over his humming boner which was deep inside her and unseen by me which is fine because I am not gay. The scene was shot outdoors. There were large flies buzzing around the cunt/ass/cock area and I had no way of knowing which of the 3 most attracted them. I figure the ass. But who knows? It had to be a good video for me to manage to jerk off with those flies buzzing in and out. In an odd way it made it even more special - air-mailing the sweet stench of giant ass cheeks my way on the wings of shit flies. They were not pleasant to look at but added a touch of reality to the scene. In fact, when she first took off her panties I went, "Wow, I'll bet those cheeks stink real good." The flies were proof that beneath the crust of her asshole lay a pudding of luxurious stink that even the snobbiest of shit flies could not reject.
>> Thomas, that is the fake Bozo you're responding to. On the subject of
>> stink; it's one sense they can't capture on video. There's a lot of funk
>> up there the deeper you go.
>
> Flies on pussy (FOP). A sub genre that is not well known. Google it. For Gods sake do it now.

That could only be with an unclean woman. Myself and most of the women
I've come to know douche on a regular basis. No flies by these pussies.
Those must be some sick people who are actually into that, and I know
well there are men who would engage in such activity even though the
idea repulses them; but that's because they're desperate to get laid. A
confident man would never do it.

Re: Dildos in Space

<X8DJJ.33639$2W.16336@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8680&group=alt.life.sucks#8680

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 11:10:12 -1000
 by: - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 21:10 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:st6qfm$npt$1@dont-email.me...

That could only be with an unclean woman. Myself and most of the women
I've come to know douche on a regular basis. No flies by these pussies.
Those must be some sick people who are actually into that, and I know
well there are men who would engage in such activity even though the
idea repulses them; but that's because they're desperate to get laid. A
confident man would never do it.

A 400 lbs. monster wants to come here and school us on sex and
relationships -- the only sex you get is from watching porn -- stop annoying
everyone here and go and eat something.

Re: Dildos in Space

<1f457d5a-a244-4155-8f0a-158c966d58cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8730&group=alt.life.sucks#8730

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 14:24:25 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 22:24 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> Thomas, that is the fake Bozo you're responding to. On the subject of
> stink; it's one sense they can't capture on video. There's a lot of funk
> up there the deeper you go.

Glad to hear someone other than myself grooving on stink for a while, but believe me there is no one can lecture when it comes to stink. It's my topic. As for the fake Bozo, yes, sometimes I'm wrong. And I'll bet if there were some kind of official 'real vs fake Bozo' contest you'd be wrong sometimes too. In general I know the difference and sometimes prefer not to reply to either of them. Bozo is not as nuts as his imitator, at least not on the surface - but in many ways is uglier and more hateful in falsely appropriate ways. Plus I'll admit, sometimes even knowing it's the fake Bozo I respond more to the post than to the person. But generally I tend to ignore the guy. I hope you and Ollie are following my lead and using the star system. The guy posts long shit almost immediately after any of us posts, so when we go into the thread it looks like nothing's there. But if you star it you know Ollie or I are or have been actively involved.

"Your philosophy stinks." (quote from movie, "Detour", early 50s.

Re: Dildos in Space

<1cc8563d-49d9-4817-bbf9-a845bbd1d98fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8731&group=alt.life.sucks#8731

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 14:26:51 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 22:26 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Flies on pussy (FOP). A sub genre that is not well known. Google it. For Gods sake do it now.

On the one hand I was definitely turned off by the flies. There were a ton of them and they were flitting back and forth around the guy's balls and the girls ass. They were definitely annoying, yet in some odd way added a certain truthfulness to the scene. The guy and girl were bringing the sex - and not a bad scene at that - but the flies were bringing the stink, something video and film are not quite ready for yet.

Re: Dildos in Space

<4e1665d4-8104-4376-987f-92323aa50ce5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8732&group=alt.life.sucks#8732

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 14:28:22 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 22:28 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:
> confident man would never do it.

Well, you're on the right track because I am not a confidant man.

Re: Dildos in Space

<900c96fe-748f-464f-8323-bf08c103ac6en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8770&group=alt.life.sucks#8770

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 15:43:40 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 23:43 UTC

> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Flies on pussy (FOP). A sub genre that is not well known. Google it. For Gods sake do it now.

> On the one hand I was definitely turned off by the flies. There were a ton of them and they were flitting back and forth around the guy's balls and the girls ass. They were definitely annoying, yet in some odd way added a certain truthfulness to the scene. The guy and girl were bringing the sex - and not a bad scene at that - but the flies were bringing the stink, something video and film are not quite ready for yet.

Re: Dildos in Space

<42b2465c-adde-4375-9468-a432a85796a1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8776&group=alt.life.sucks#8776

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 08:28:30 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 16:28 UTC

On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 6:43:41 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Flies on pussy (FOP). A sub genre that is not well known. Google it. For Gods sake do it now.
>

> > On the one hand I was definitely turned off by the flies. There were a ton of them and they were flitting back and forth around the guy's balls and the girls ass. They were definitely annoying, yet in some odd way added a certain truthfulness to the scene. The guy and girl were bringing the sex - and not a bad scene at that - but the flies were bringing the stink, something video and film are not quite ready for yet.

Flies like decaying meat and garbage. Must be a reason for it. All things in nature are perfectly balanced. Soon man will perfectly balance the climate with flies buzzing Greta and the Hoggs genitals.

Re: Dildos in Space

<stc6ln$oik$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8780&group=alt.life.sucks#8780

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 15:54:14 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 20:54 UTC

On 1/30/2022 5:24 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> Judith Latham wrote:
>
>> Thomas, that is the fake Bozo you're responding to. On the subject of
>> stink; it's one sense they can't capture on video. There's a lot of funk
>> up there the deeper you go.
>

> Glad to hear someone other than myself grooving on stink for a while, but believe me there is no one can lecture when it comes to stink. It's my topic. As for the fake Bozo, yes, sometimes I'm wrong. And I'll bet if there were some kind of official 'real vs fake Bozo' contest you'd be wrong sometimes too.

Bozo uses Google, his forger uses astraweb. As long as I'm not too lazy
to check, I'll never be wrong.

In general I know the difference and sometimes prefer not to reply to
either of them. Bozo is not as nuts as his imitator, at least not on
the surface - but in many ways is uglier and more hateful in falsely
appropriate ways. Plus I'll admit, sometimes even knowing it's the fake
Bozo I respond more to the post than to the person. But generally I
tend to ignore the guy. I hope you and Ollie are following my lead and
using the star system. The guy posts long shit almost immediately after
any of us posts, so when we go into the thread it looks like nothing's
there. But if you star it you know Ollie or I are or have been actively
involved.

> "Your philosophy stinks." (quote from movie, "Detour", early 50s.

Re: Dildos in Space

<0c40e61d-2883-484c-8454-ff8f94b7276cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8781&group=alt.life.sucks#8781

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 17:08:52 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 01:08 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Flies like decaying meat and garbage. Must be a reason for it. All things in nature are perfectly balanced. Soon man will perfectly balance the climate with flies buzzing Greta and the Hoggs genitals.

Good point. Raises some interesting questions, such as what exactly is the reason for it. Could be more than one reason. I'd say first and foremost that decaying meat and garbage are easy to get at. Imagine if upon death all things meat turned to garbage as a new life form - garbage that is alive. I think it's alive anyway. But I'm talking about alive and saddled as are all with the annoying will to live, so that when flies gather round it, it gathers up in one giant move to race away, the flies in pursuit. I guess all living things have it equally hard. We can't see it from their perspective. House cats in the hands of gentle generous people have it made. But maybe flies have it made too. It's odd how things look all peaceful but there are little living hells in everything we don't all see. Like cattle on the pastures. Looks lovely. What a life. Doing nothing. Just waiting for a butchering they may not even know is coming. But the flies. Have you ever come close to a steer? They are covered in flies. It seems they grew tails specifically to swipe them away.

Let us enjoy God's bounty together as we suffer together in peace and love

Re: Dildos in Space

<7193caf9-10df-444a-b627-6c424d97c3efn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8782&group=alt.life.sucks#8782

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 17:13:09 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 01:13 UTC

> Flies like decaying meat and garbage. Must be a reason for it. All things in nature are perfectly balanced. Soon man will perfectly balance the climate with flies buzzing Greta and the Hoggs genitals.

Have they conducted truth tests on flies yet? They see flies munching on shit and other rotting things and assume that's what they like. But do they know for sure? I say multiple dishes of multiple foods must be laid out, all at the same time, as a horde of shit flies are unleashed in the massive dining hall. Multiple cameras, later be be viewed in slo mo, are recording it from all angles. Which food will they drift to? Will it be shit? Will it be garbage? Under controlled conditions I can't say for sure. But in my life, it seems flies tend to like whatever I'm eating. I can spread their favorites all over the room - shit and garbage, the stuff they're supposed to like, but it will be my food they're buzzing after. Bastards.

Re: Dildos in Space

<98de8e41-7670-4954-a14f-d0ac46e23288n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8783&group=alt.life.sucks#8783

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 17:18:50 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 01:18 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> Bozo uses Google, his forger uses astraweb. As long as I'm not too lazy
> to check, I'll never be wrong.

Too much work. I say the star system is best. I use google. I never paid attention to the stars, not fully anyway, till after the invasion. I posted yesterday and starred them. Click on the star. Only you can see it. You can always un-star it. Anyway, it's a help. I know about the headers but it seems they don't always appear. Where do you access them? See, there's another word I don't like - access. You have to access stuff. Why? For the love of God in living heaven - WHY!

Re: Dildos in Space

<55afabbe-78cc-4bdd-85fe-b02ba02b28c2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8793&group=alt.life.sucks#8793

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 16:33:11 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 00:33 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 8:18:51 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Judith Latham wrote:
>
> > Bozo uses Google, his forger uses astraweb. As long as I'm not too lazy
> > to check, I'll never be wrong.
> Too much work. I say the star system is best. I use google. I never paid attention to the stars, not fully anyway, till after the invasion. I posted yesterday and starred them. Click on the star. Only you can see it. You can always un-star it. Anyway, it's a help. I know about the headers but it seems they don't always appear. Where do you access them? See, there's another word I don't like - access. You have to access stuff. Why? For the love of God in living heaven - WHY!

I invited Great and the Hogg to a Polish wedding to keep the flies off the bride.

Re: Dildos in Space

<kgKKJ.732$SeK9.276@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8808&group=alt.life.sucks#8808

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
References: <5rgJJ.5508$u%.2860@fx01.iad> <2d207b04-7b7a-4801-809b-02102bcec8ecn@googlegroups.com> <st6auc$cpi$1@dont-email.me> <31b7da4a-33f9-4f6d-8e39-d98eb280b573n@googlegroups.com> <1cc8563d-49d9-4817-bbf9-a845bbd1d98fn@googlegroups.com> <900c96fe-748f-464f-8323-bf08c103ac6en@googlegroups.com> <42b2465c-adde-4375-9468-a432a85796a1n@googlegroups.com> <0c40e61d-2883-484c-8454-ff8f94b7276cn@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 20:04:56 -1000
 by: - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 06:04 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Flies like decaying meat and garbage. Must be a reason for it. All things
> in nature are perfectly balanced. Soon man will perfectly balance the
> climate with flies buzzing Greta and the Hoggs genitals.

I already wrote to you all that I have tons of flies in my apartment and
don't clean around the house because that is what a wife is for and I want
TJ to be my bitch — you never did answer my question about living with you
since I gotta get outta San Jose — Tommy Joe you still have all those bugs
in your house still? — like a god damn insect zoo — just like my apartment.

Re: Dildos in Space

<6cdc3604-c3bb-4a58-96c1-51fb5b97d277n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8962&group=alt.life.sucks#8962

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 17:31:48 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 01:31 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I invited Great and the Hogg to a Polish wedding to keep the flies off the bride.

Good concept. But I'm telling you I've seen it all when it comes to examining the behavior of flies, and I still can't figure them out. Maybe they are just inherently greedy. I'll admit I never tried "The Hogg and Greta", but I have laid out plates of the food flies love most - shit, puke, opened garbage bags with rotting broccoli, etc. - and no matter how much I give them on their own plates they keep coming to mine. I'll bet it's the same for everybody. You can stand up Greta and the Hogg at the wedding and I guarantee you no matter how magnetic their reek, in time the flies will find their way to the bride and groom and others fresh from the shower for the official vows. It could be a pride thing too. Maybe flies have more pride than we ever thought. They do not accept offered food. It seems they only want what has not been offered. In that way they are similar to poolside bees that swoop down on you - and you alone - as you race hither and yon to escape them, even diving into the pool and coming up splashing water violently, and yet they persist. These creatures are not born with the bum gene. They'll accept free shit (literally), but if there are other un-offered foods nearby they will gravitate to that, no matter what it is. In short, shit flies want what you have.

Re: Dildos in Space

<9e60c28e-00ff-4b75-b874-5e47c52f2c26n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8979&group=alt.life.sucks#8979

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 13:36:01 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 21:36 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 8:31:49 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > I invited Great and the Hogg to a Polish wedding to keep the flies off the bride.
> Good concept. But I'm telling you I've seen it all when it comes to examining the behavior of flies, and I still can't figure them out. Maybe they are just inherently greedy. I'll admit I never tried "The Hogg and Greta", but I have laid out plates of the food flies love most - shit, puke, opened garbage bags with rotting broccoli, etc. - and no matter how much I give them on their own plates they keep coming to mine. I'll bet it's the same for everybody. You can stand up Greta and the Hogg at the wedding and I guarantee you no matter how magnetic their reek, in time the flies will find their way to the bride and groom and others fresh from the shower for the official vows. It could be a pride thing too. Maybe flies have more pride than we ever thought. They do not accept offered food. It seems they only want what has not been offered. In that way they are similar to poolside bees that swoop down on you - and you alone - as you race hither and yon to escape them, even diving into the pool and coming up splashing water violently, and yet they persist. These creatures are not born with the bum gene. They'll accept free shit (literally), but if there are other un-offered foods nearby they will gravitate to that, no matter what it is. In short, shit flies want what you have.

Not many flies where I live. Have a lot of wasps. Maybe the wasps eat them. It is a eat and be eaten world.

Re: Dildos in Space

<029a8fde-bae9-4719-b3c6-d6bcadca2b73n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8981&group=alt.life.sucks#8981

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 14:47:39 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 22:47 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Not many flies where I live. Have a lot of wasps. Maybe the wasps eat them. It is a eat and be eaten world.

Wasps give me the creeps, as do all those flying insects with low-hung bodies beneath the wings - very predatory, ghoulish, circling vulture-like over whatever it's waiting for to die. Any kind of bee creeps me out. And this shit about, "They won't bother you if you don't bother them", yeah, it's true to some extent - but sometimes we bother them without knowing it, then we get stung. A bee sting can kill some people. I could be one of them. As a result I look upon all bees as immediate threats that must be eliminated. I could keep them out, but I love open windows and a nice breeze. Bees are like the shit flies we were talking about yesterday. Their favorite food is without a doubt fresh shit. So go ahead, lay a few dishes of fresh shit out and I guarantee it's won't matter, because as much as they love shit they love what you're eating even more. Same with the bees. I put bee food outside my opened window - the best bee food money can buy - and sure enough, don't you know it, they still came in and took advantage of my hospitality. I killed a bunch of them - slowly. I did it as if on stage. I needed to show the others that I meant business. "See what's happening to your friend here?", I sneered at the bees assembled near the window. I pinned the bee to a table and slowly moved in on it with a lit match. It wiggled wildly. You telling me they don't feel pain, you're out of your mind. "Look at it", I screamed. "Do you want the same? Of course not. So do yourselves a big favor and stay out of my apartment." I know they don't speak English, but I'm sure the tone and aura of my voice - the whole 'motif' - I'm sure they knew what I was saying. Yet the next day there they were again. Not only are bees and wasps ugly and dangerous, they are ungrateful on top of it. Some bees are less ugly than others, almost friendly looking in a way - yet they too cannot be trusted. Anything that flies! Watch the skies. Keep your eyes to the skies!"

Re: Dildos in Space

<07dcf00b-4c9a-49b7-8f8f-16334bad7aa7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8999&group=alt.life.sucks#8999

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 17:26:00 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 01:26 UTC

On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 5:47:40 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Not many flies where I live. Have a lot of wasps. Maybe the wasps eat them. It is a eat and be eaten world.
> Wasps give me the creeps, as do all those flying insects with low-hung bodies beneath the wings - very predatory, ghoulish, circling vulture-like over whatever it's waiting for to die. Any kind of bee creeps me out. And this shit about, "They won't bother you if you don't bother them", yeah, it's true to some extent - but sometimes we bother them without knowing it, then we get stung. A bee sting can kill some people. I could be one of them. As a result I look upon all bees as immediate threats that must be eliminated.. I could keep them out, but I love open windows and a nice breeze. Bees are like the shit flies we were talking about yesterday. Their favorite food is without a doubt fresh shit. So go ahead, lay a few dishes of fresh shit out and I guarantee it's won't matter, because as much as they love shit they love what you're eating even more. Same with the bees. I put bee food outside my opened window - the best bee food money can buy - and sure enough, don't you know it, they still came in and took advantage of my hospitality.. I killed a bunch of them - slowly. I did it as if on stage. I needed to show the others that I meant business. "See what's happening to your friend here?", I sneered at the bees assembled near the window. I pinned the bee to a table and slowly moved in on it with a lit match. It wiggled wildly. You telling me they don't feel pain, you're out of your mind. "Look at it", I screamed. "Do you want the same? Of course not. So do yourselves a big favor and stay out of my apartment." I know they don't speak English, but I'm sure the tone and aura of my voice - the whole 'motif' - I'm sure they knew what I was saying. Yet the next day there they were again. Not only are bees and wasps ugly and dangerous, they are ungrateful on top of it. Some bees are less ugly than others, almost friendly looking in a way - yet they too cannot be trusted. Anything that flies! Watch the skies. Keep your eyes to the skies!"

They don't speak english. What a blanket statement to make. I could ask how you know. I know they dont have lips so forming many sounds would be tough.

Re: Dildos in Space

<6340837d-5411-4b55-aa07-9d33d7bc0e1en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9055&group=alt.life.sucks#9055

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 15:54:03 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 23:54 UTC

> They don't speak english. What a blanket statement to make. I could ask how you know. I know they dont have lips so forming many sounds would be tough.

How do you know they don't have lips? How close have you gotten to them? Even if they don't have lips they still make sounds. That's communication buddy. If they can communicate with each other they can communicate with us. Why are they not making an effort? Why do they continue to propagate the earth with their creepiness. This is our planet, man - for humans only. It is time for other animals to get lost, even the cute and cuddly ones (if need be). Did I tell you I picked up a guy in the cab down here who asked me into his home to show me some garden veggies he'd bottled. I was not interested but I went in. He had an interesting place. Sort of like a trailer. Anyway, as I was taking the tour I passed an empty aquarium and said, "What's that?", and he said, "Oh, that's where Oscar used to live", before explaining that Oscar was a tarantula and that he loved Oscar and cried when he died. He was serious. I looked at it two ways because I'm a fair minded guy. I thought, "This guy is full blown nuts", OR, "This guy has more sensitivity and love than I'll ever know." I left his place with those mixed feelings: "Is he nuts for crying over the death of a tarantula?", or, "Is he just a more caring and sensitive human than I'll ever be?" The turmoil of the mixed emotions is with me still, gnawing away at me, tearing at my soul, an odd yet comforting combination of hate and fury mixed with love and tenderness. Believe me, I know because I've looked - all earth creatures have lips. It's just that some are so small you need ultra sensitive magnification equipment to see them.

Re: Dildos in Space

<93ef1d22-a10e-413f-82ae-1e8826372bfen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9315&group=alt.life.sucks#9315

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 20:32:43 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 04:32 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 6:54:04 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > They don't speak english. What a blanket statement to make. I could ask how you know. I know they dont have lips so forming many sounds would be tough.
> How do you know they don't have lips? How close have you gotten to them? Even if they don't have lips they still make sounds. That's communication buddy. If they can communicate with each other they can communicate with us. Why are they not making an effort? Why do they continue to propagate the earth with their creepiness. This is our planet, man - for humans only. It is time for other animals to get lost, even the cute and cuddly ones (if need be). Did I tell you I picked up a guy in the cab down here who asked me into his home to show me some garden veggies he'd bottled. I was not interested but I went in. He had an interesting place. Sort of like a trailer. Anyway, as I was taking the tour I passed an empty aquarium and said, "What's that?", and he said, "Oh, that's where Oscar used to live", before explaining that Oscar was a tarantula and that he loved Oscar and cried when he died. He was serious. I looked at it two ways because I'm a fair minded guy. I thought, "This guy is full blown nuts", OR, "This guy has more sensitivity and love than I'll ever know." I left his place with those mixed feelings: "Is he nuts for crying over the death of a tarantula?", or, "Is he just a more caring and sensitive human than I'll ever be?" The turmoil of the mixed emotions is with me still, gnawing away at me, tearing at my soul, an odd yet comforting combination of hate and fury mixed with love and tenderness.. Believe me, I know because I've looked - all earth creatures have lips. It's just that some are so small you need ultra sensitive magnification equipment to see them.

A vagina has lips but they are terrible at pronounciation.

Re: Dildos in Space

<f8e0a223-1d28-48cd-a0f6-90f1d83955c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9321&group=alt.life.sucks#9321

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:42:02 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:42 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> A vagina has lips but they are terrible at pronounciation.

For some reason cunt farts are more disgusting than ones from the ass. Maybe because they don't smell enough. Something greedy about them, like, "Here's a fart for you", over and over again as the cunt opens and closes greedily around my burgeoning boner, and all I want to know is, "Where's the smell?" Also, "When will they stop?" Those cunt farts sometimes go on and on forever, like a fish gulping for air out of water, or a derrick that won't stop digging for oil till it finally hits pay dirt - very demanding and greedy - like a cat in heat, wanting it only when they want it, and demanding it on top of it. I like the outer lips. The soft glistening mound. But below the clit package is the hole, which is fine for fucking, but a major turn off for me, especially when spread wide like a gaping wound..........

If a vagina could talk it would say, "Boy am I ever glad I don't have to get an erection to have sex."

Re: Dildos in Space

<6c35054f-5b7f-4d15-9403-e64554ad1d48n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9349&group=alt.life.sucks#9349

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 06:18:40 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 14:18 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 2:42:03 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > A vagina has lips but they are terrible at pronounciation.
> For some reason cunt farts are more disgusting than ones from the ass. Maybe because they don't smell enough. Something greedy about them, like, "Here's a fart for you", over and over again as the cunt opens and closes greedily around my burgeoning boner, and all I want to know is, "Where's the smell?" Also, "When will they stop?" Those cunt farts sometimes go on and on forever, like a fish gulping for air out of water, or a derrick that won't stop digging for oil till it finally hits pay dirt - very demanding and greedy - like a cat in heat, wanting it only when they want it, and demanding it on top of it. I like the outer lips. The soft glistening mound. But below the clit package is the hole, which is fine for fucking, but a major turn off for me, especially when spread wide like a gaping wound..........
>
> If a vagina could talk it would say, "Boy am I ever glad I don't have to get an erection to have sex."

I only like my own bodily sounds. Makes me selfish.