From: jaugust...@verizon.net
Newsgroups: rec.humor
Subject: Elderly Sisters
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 13:43:45 -0400
 by: jaugust...@verizon.net - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 17:43 UTC

Three sisters, ages 92, 94, and 96, live together. One night the 96 year old
draws a bath. She puts her foot in and pauses. She yells to the other
sisters, "Was I getting in or out of the tub?"

The 94 year old yells back "I don't know. I'll come up and see". She
starts up the stairs and pauses. "Was I going up the stairs or down?"

The 92 year old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea listening to
her sisters. She shakes her head and says, "I sure hope I never get that
forgetful, knock on wood." She then yells, "I'll come up and help both of
you as soon as I see who is at the door."