Well, the handwriting is on the floor. -- Joe E. Lewis

interests / alt.life.sucks / A milestone

SubjectAuthor
* A milestoneJudith Latham
+* A milestone<bosodeniro
|+- A milestone<bosodeniro
|`* A milestoneJudith Latham
| +- A milestoneThomas Joseph
| `* A milestone<bosodeniro
|  +- A milestone<bosodeniro
|  `* A milestone<bosodeniro
|   `* A milestone<bosodeniro
|    `- A milestone<bosodeniro
+- A milestoneThomas Joseph
`* A milestonebosodeniro@gmail.com
 `- A milestone<bosodeniro

1
A milestone

<ssjpln$b70$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8504&group=alt.life.sucks#8504

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: A milestone
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:45:11 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 14:45 UTC

I know this may not be of interest to others, but I am very proud.
Through diet and exercise, I'm down to 394 lbs. If I don't say so
myself; I look fabulous!!

Re: A milestone

<e3mHJ.13740$XU.9408@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8509&group=alt.life.sucks#8509

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: A milestone
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 14:05:27 -1000
 by: - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 00:05 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:ssjpln$b70$2@dont-email.me...

I know this may not be of interest to others, but I am very proud.
Through diet and exercise, I'm down to 394 lbs. If I don't say so
myself; I look fabulous!!

A deceptionary typo you fake jew. That would be 495 lbs. Your heart
doesn't look fabulous and your blood pressure must be astronomical. Don't
blame us when you have a stroke and are confined to a hospital bed for the
rest of your life - Everyone knows that fat people don't live very long
lives - Almost all real fat people die early. You can depart now if you
wish.

Re: A milestone

<y6mHJ.266157$np6.150807@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8510&group=alt.life.sucks#8510

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 14:08:59 -1000
 by: - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 00:08 UTC

wrote in message news:e3mHJ.13740$XU.9408@fx33.iad...

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:ssjpln$b70$2@dont-email.me...

I know this may not be of interest to others, but I am very proud.
Through diet and exercise, I'm down to 394 lbs. If I don't say so
myself; I look fabulous!!

By the way - Chris Christie the totally emaciated thin as a rail governor of
New Jersey is looking for a sex partner - I hear that fat people think fat
people are sexy - go for it judith the fake jew - contact Chris Christie and
maybe you can both go out on a date - or just sit at home and eat a whole
crate full of dates as an appetizer.

Re: A milestone

<3c143d2d-65d8-48ac-8efa-951402e79b0cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8522&group=alt.life.sucks#8522

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 19:10:44 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 03:10 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> I know this may not be of interest to others, but I am very proud.
> Through diet and exercise, I'm down to 394 lbs. If I don't say so
> myself; I look fabulous!!

That's over 100 pounds since you first posted about your 'fat issues." All you have to do is lose the same amount two more times and you're down to 184. From there it gets tough as you're actually beginning to seem more attractive to people which ups the pressure level. The more stressed you get the more inclined you are to eat - and the closer you get to achieving your ultimate goal of being the next Twiggy the more stressful things become.

Remember this one?

"Wanna lose 10 pounds of ugly fat? Cut off your head."

Re: A milestone

<ssmt71$45r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8529&group=alt.life.sucks#8529

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 14:04:00 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:04 UTC

On 1/23/2022 7:05 PM, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> "Judith Latham"  wrote in message news:ssjpln$b70$2@dont-email.me...
>
> I know this may not be of interest to others, but I am very proud.
> Through diet and exercise, I'm down to 394 lbs. If I don't say so
> myself; I look fabulous!!
>

> A deceptionary typo you fake jew.  That would be 495 lbs.  Your heart
> doesn't look fabulous and your blood pressure must be astronomical.
> Don't blame us when you have a stroke and are confined to a hospital bed
> for the rest of your life - Everyone knows that fat people don't live
> very long lives - Almost all real fat people die early.  You can depart
> now if you wish.

If anyone here is a fake Jew, it's you! Personally I find you to be an
anti-Semite. You are a decrepit troll who is unworthy of ever being with
any woman, let alone a Jewish one. There was no typo, dickhead; I am
down to 394 lbs and plan to be under 300 before the end of the summer. I
am 34 and plan on being around a very long time; at least longer than
your miserable self.

Re: A milestone

<3f4e3e08-18de-400f-80e3-dfe25aed2d5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8531&group=alt.life.sucks#8531

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 11:16:04 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:16 UTC

> If anyone here is a fake Jew, it's you! Personally I find you to be an
> anti-Semite. You are a decrepit troll who is unworthy of ever being with
> any woman, let alone a Jewish one. There was no typo, dickhead; I am
> down to 394 lbs and plan to be under 300 before the end of the summer. I
> am 34 and plan on being around a very long time; at least longer than
> your miserable self.

I know you're not talking to me, which reminds me, why aren't you talking to me? Why do you waste time responding to someone not worth responding to while at the same time ignoring one of the most magnetic personalities of our time? Why?

Hey, what you're doing is easy. It's just one step at a time, that's all. Everything is easy, especially when you don't have to do it. I would have trouble shedding weight if I went over a certain limit. I am able to understand people giving up. Not just on losing weight but on all kinds of stuff.

This is 2022. These are advanced times. I sometimes wonder, "Are they advanced because of me?", while other times I think I'm just along for the ride. Anyway, these are advanced times when words alone are not good enough, not when we have photography. In other words, we need pictures. I hate using the word "we" as if I speak for all, yet in this case I can't resist it because I think most people need pictures as words alone are too taxing for their brains. On the other hand, why ignore what we've got? You have an opportunity to impress not only us but the whole world with you weigh loss story as documented not only with words but pictures, videos preferably, taken every day and later pared down to only the best of what represents your weigh loss journey, and presented to the American public via book, movie, TV, or whatever it takes to get everybody involved in the never ending battle to make the world a better place for all.

A-motha fucking-Men

Re: A milestone

<0161b9e2-3af8-470a-ae81-d381bbbcbbf2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8532&group=alt.life.sucks#8532

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 13:43:47 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 21:43 UTC

On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 6:45:12 AM UTC-8, Judith Latham wrote:
> I know this may not be of interest to others, but I am very proud.
> Through diet and exercise, I'm down to 394 lbs. If I don't say so
> myself; I look fabulous!!

Congratulations Judith. Just try to double down and keep it up. And Hatzlacha.

Re: A milestone

<gp0IJ.38989$i%.18898@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8569&group=alt.life.sucks#8569

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:16:06 -1000
 by: - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:16 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:ssmt71$45r$1@dont-email.me...

If anyone here is a fake Jew, it's you! Personally I find you to be an
anti-Semite. You are a decrepit troll who is unworthy of ever being with
any woman, let alone a Jewish one. There was no typo, dickhead; I am
down to 394 lbs and plan to be under 300 before the end of the summer. I
am 34 and plan on being around a very long time; at least longer than
your miserable self.

394 lbs.? - what an amazing fat disgusting p.m.s. bloody mess cunt who has
absolutely no self-control. When are you going to FAST and PRAY? - You
totally fake "jew".

Re: A milestone

<mB0IJ.12004$8Q.4084@fx19.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8571&group=alt.life.sucks#8571

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:29:00 -1000
 by: - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:29 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:ssmt71$45r$1@dont-email.me...

I am down to 394 lbs and plan to be under 300 before the end of the summer.

I bet that the television program Fantasy Island is your favorite because
you are nothing butt fantasies -- "end of summer"? -- bwah ha ha are you
trying to sneak onto a beach with some kind of swimsuit the size of a circus
tent -- Bozo knows a thing or two about circus tents and the freak shows
where you belong you bearded woman who will no doubt be buried in a coffin
the size of a piano case -- 394 lbs.? -- ha ha ha -- I suggest that everyone
go to google images and type in 395 or 400 lbs woman -- and there you have
similar bloated lack of self control tallow filled monsters -- why don't you

Re: A milestone

<mE0IJ.295782$1d1.206916@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8572&group=alt.life.sucks#8572

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:32:11 -1000
 by: - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:32 UTC

At 394 lbs. you would sure be an ideal MILESTONE -- I can just imagine the
sight of your bloated over-loaded corpse just into the ground and as a
marker for drivers -- Milestone? -- Yeah you would be perfect -- You should
first be petrified somehow like those petrified forests and then your life's
calling as a MILESTONE would work out better. Go away and leave our
newsgroup alone you disgusting stinky shitting all the time ugly bloated
whale -- go back to the beach with your circus tent swimsuit -- "before the
end of summer" -- L.O.L.

Re: A milestone

<nK0IJ.13459$2W.8803@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8573&group=alt.life.sucks#8573

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:38:37 -1000
 by: - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:38 UTC

YOU DISGUSTING FAT COW:
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-400-pound-woman-survives-sexual-assault-by-herd-of-manatees/

"sexual assault by herd of manatees"
L.O.L.

I suggest you stay away from the beach!

At 394 lbs. you would sure be an ideal MILESTONE -- I can just imagine the
sight of your bloated over-loaded corpse just into the ground and as a
marker for drivers -- Milestone? -- Yeah you would be perfect -- You should
first be petrified somehow like those petrified forests and then your life's
calling as a MILESTONE would work out better. Go away and leave our
newsgroup alone you disgusting stinky shitting all the time ugly bloated
whale -- go back to the beach with your circus tent swimsuit -- "before the
end of summer" -- L.O.L.

Re: A milestone

<dM0IJ.313267$qz4.178647@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8574&group=alt.life.sucks#8574

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:40:35 -1000
 by: - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:40 UTC

Not only are you a fake "jew" -- you are a fat nigger cow:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261845/Being-overweight-SAVED-life-400lb-woman-fell-NYC-sidewalk-claims-fall-killed-thinner-person.html

YOU DISGUSTING FAT COW:
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-400-pound-woman-survives-sexual-assault-by-herd-of-manatees/

"sexual assault by herd of manatees"
L.O.L.

I suggest you stay away from the beach!

At 394 lbs. you would sure be an ideal MILESTONE -- I can just imagine the
sight of your bloated over-loaded corpse just into the ground and as a
marker for drivers -- Milestone? -- Yeah you would be perfect -- You should
first be petrified somehow like those petrified forests and then your life's
calling as a MILESTONE would work out better. Go away and leave our
newsgroup alone you disgusting stinky shitting all the time ugly bloated
whale -- go back to the beach with your circus tent swimsuit -- "before the
end of summer" -- L.O.L.

Re: A milestone

<cS0IJ.41288$gX.21039@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8576&group=alt.life.sucks#8576

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:46:58 -1000
 by: - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:46 UTC

wrote in message

On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 6:45:12 AM UTC-8, Judith Latham wrote:
> I know this may not be of interest to others, but I am very proud.
> Through diet and exercise, I'm down to 394 lbs. If I don't say so
> myself; I look fabulous!!

Triple down you fat cow -- yeah just keep spreading total lies about
everyone -- especially the lies about my stinky feet -- you lying cunt --
you sure like to make up total shit doncha?