In order to discover who you are, first learn who everybody else is; you're what's left.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Has anyone ever eaten a banana after you use it as a butt dildo?

SubjectAuthor
* Has anyone ever eaten a banana after you use it as a butt dildo?<bosodeniro
`- Has anyone ever eaten a banana after you use it as a butt dildo?<bosodeniro

1
Has anyone ever eaten a banana after you use it as a butt dildo?

<ha4GJ.16666$VK4.3006@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8472&group=alt.life.sucks#8472

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Has anyone ever eaten a banana after you use it as a butt dildo?
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 16:55:03 -1000
 by: - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 02:55 UTC

This topic makes me too horny and hungry.

Re: Has anyone ever eaten a banana after you use it as a butt dildo?

<mn4GJ.208350$6a3.31930@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8474&group=alt.life.sucks#8474

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 17:09:00 -1000
 by: - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 03:09 UTC

We all know that bananas turn brown - butt guess what - I actually ate some
of my poop that was on a banana that I used for a cheap dildo - I thought it
was only some brown spots. I am getting really turned on by poop and I
don't ever think I will ever starve to death - cause I only have to keep
eating my poop to keep my stomach full. Does anyone else like to eat their
own poop to fill their stomach when there is no food around?

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Has anyone ever eaten a banana after you use it as a butt dildo?