No spitting on the Bus! Thank you, The Mgt.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate

SubjectAuthor
* Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's VaccineMaskless Sociopath
+* Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden'sBob F
|`- Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine MandateRalph Mowery
+- Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandatedanny burstein
+* Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandategfretwell
|`- Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden'sangelica...@yahoo.com
`* Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden'sangelica...@yahoo.com
 `* Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden'sBuck Fiden
  `- Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden'sMarilyn Manson

1
Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate

<bbWdndZ9ueoeRqH8nZ2dnUU7-fHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8165&group=alt.home.repair#8165

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: maskl...@sociopath.lol (Maskless Sociopath)
Subject: Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine
Mandate
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 12:38:02 -0400
 by: Maskless Sociopath - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 16:38 UTC

Hypocrite Biden's new vaccine mandates for federal employees don't apply to members of Congress or those who work for Congress or the federal court system.

Biden issued two executive orders on Thursday requiring vaccination against COVID for federal workers and contractors who work for the federal government. He also asked the Department of Labor to issue an emergency order requiring businesses with more
than 100 employees to ensure their workers are vaccinated or tested on a weekly basis.

https://www.newsweek.com/members-congress-staff-exempt-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-1627859

Clot-shots for thee but not for me.

-Joe Bribem

Re: Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate

<shims7$9df$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8168&group=alt.home.repair#8168

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's
Vaccine Mandate
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 09:52:22 -0700
 by: Bob F - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 16:52 UTC

On 9/11/2021 9:38 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
> Hypocrite Biden's new vaccine mandates for federal employees don't apply
> to members of Congress or those who work for Congress or the federal
> court system.
>
> Biden issued two executive orders on Thursday requiring vaccination
> against COVID for federal workers and contractors who work for the
> federal government. He also asked the Department of Labor to issue an
> emergency order requiring businesses with more than 100 employees to
> ensure their workers are vaccinated or tested on a weekly basis.
>
> https://www.newsweek.com/members-congress-staff-exempt-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-1627859
>

> Clot-shots for thee but not for me.
>
> -Joe Bribem

Biden got the shots long ago.

It's good to finally have leadership that is willing to do what is
needed to get covid under control. The pro-covid Repub party is public
enemy number 1.

Re: Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate

<shin7s$6h3$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8171&group=alt.home.repair#8171

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 16:58:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 16:58 UTC

In <bbWdndZ9ueoeRqH8nZ2dnUU7-fHNnZ2d@giganews.com> Maskless Sociopath <maskless@sociopath.lol> writes:

>Hypocrite Biden's new vaccine mandates for federal employees don't apply
>to members of Congress or those who work for Congress or the federal
>court system.

[snip]

hey, delusional denialist. Your stupidty was just embarassing
last year. Now you're enabling and encouraging bioterrorists.

Oh, and your 2nd grade civics teacher is calling you back
for a remedial class in "separation of powers". In other
words, the Executive (President) part of the federal gov't
has very limited powers over the Legislative (Congress) and
the Judiciary.

But go ahead and push your #deathcult garbage.

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate

<0vtpjg9067ljvl57ce0vteoktfejgmpv1g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8183&group=alt.home.repair#8183

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 14:43:10 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 18:43 UTC

On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 12:38:02 -0400, Maskless Sociopath
<maskless@sociopath.lol> wrote:

>Hypocrite Biden's new vaccine mandates for federal employees don't apply to members of Congress or those who work for Congress or the federal court system.
>
>Biden issued two executive orders on Thursday requiring vaccination against COVID for federal workers and contractors who work for the federal government. He also asked the Department of Labor to issue an emergency order requiring businesses with more
>than 100 employees to ensure their workers are vaccinated or tested on a weekly basis.
>
>https://www.newsweek.com/members-congress-staff-exempt-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-1627859
>

>Clot-shots for thee but not for me.
>
>-Joe Bribem

Congress and the courts are separate branches of government who are
exempt from executive orders.
That is also why the Cap Po were caught with their pants down. Their
protection of their turf meant to get any other federal agencies to
help them involved crossing that congressional/executice branch line.

Re: Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate

<MPG.3ba6c916455cda3b989a39@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8189&group=alt.home.repair#8189

From: rmower...@charter.net (Ralph Mowery)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 15:10:06 -0400
 by: Ralph Mowery - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 19:10 UTC

In article <shims7$9df$2@dont-email.me>, bobnospam@gmail.com says...

> > Clot-shots for thee but not for me.
> >
> > -Joe Bribem
> >

> Biden got the shots long ago.
>
> It's good to finally have leadership that is willing to do what is
> needed to get covid under control. The pro-covid Repub party is public
> enemy number 1.

That proves the shots are making people senile. More evidence for
people not to take the shot. (joking)

Re: Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate

<a79c001b-7857-446f-882a-abaffa0cbed8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8249&group=alt.home.repair#8249

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 02:13:18 -0700 (PDT)
Vaccine Mandate
From: angelica...@yahoo.com (angelica...@yahoo.com)
 by: angelica...@yahoo.co - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:13 UTC

On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 12:38:37 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
> Hypocrite Biden's new vaccine mandates for federal employees don't apply to members of Congress or those who work for Congress or the federal court system.
>
> Biden issued two executive orders on Thursday requiring vaccination against COVID for federal workers and contractors who work for the federal government. He also asked the Department of Labor to issue an emergency order requiring businesses with more
> than 100 employees to ensure their workers are vaccinated or tested on a weekly basis.
>
> https://www.newsweek.com/members-congress-staff-exempt-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-1627859
>

> Clot-shots for thee but not for me.
>
> -Joe Bribem

100% of Democratic members of Congress are vaccinated. As of a couple
months ago, 54% of Republicans were vaccinated. No data on the staff
rates, but I imagine it's similar.

Cindy Hamilton

Re: Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate

<2f82e397-e364-439a-a509-5d067dd0dde3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8250&group=alt.home.repair#8250

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 02:14:57 -0700 (PDT)
Vaccine Mandate
From: angelica...@yahoo.com (angelica...@yahoo.com)
 by: angelica...@yahoo.co - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:14 UTC

On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 2:43:09 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 12:38:02 -0400, Maskless Sociopath
> <mask...@sociopath.lol> wrote:
>
> >Hypocrite Biden's new vaccine mandates for federal employees don't apply to members of Congress or those who work for Congress or the federal court system.
> >
> >Biden issued two executive orders on Thursday requiring vaccination against COVID for federal workers and contractors who work for the federal government. He also asked the Department of Labor to issue an emergency order requiring businesses with more
> >than 100 employees to ensure their workers are vaccinated or tested on a weekly basis.
> >
> >https://www.newsweek.com/members-congress-staff-exempt-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-1627859
> >

> >Clot-shots for thee but not for me.
> >
> >-Joe Bribem
> >
> Congress and the courts are separate branches of government who are
> exempt from executive orders.

Excellent point, and I wish I'd thought of it sooner.

Maskless Sociopath again demonstrates complete ignorance of the Constitution.

Cindy Hamilton

Re: Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate

<Coednf6_66D3T6D8nZ2dnUU7-N3NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8255&group=alt.home.repair#8255

Vaccine Mandate
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: buck.fi...@maga.usa (Buck Fiden)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 06:11:54 -0400
 by: Buck Fiden - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 10:11 UTC

On 9/12/21 5:13 AM, angelica...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 12:38:37 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
>> Hypocrite Biden's new vaccine mandates for federal employees don't apply to members of Congress or those who work for Congress or the federal court system.
>>
>> Biden issued two executive orders on Thursday requiring vaccination against COVID for federal workers and contractors who work for the federal government. He also asked the Department of Labor to issue an emergency order requiring businesses with more
>> than 100 employees to ensure their workers are vaccinated or tested on a weekly basis.
>>
>> https://www.newsweek.com/members-congress-staff-exempt-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-1627859
>>

>> Clot-shots for thee but not for me.
>>
>> -Joe Bribem
> 100% of Democratic members of Congress are vaccinated.

I'm vaccinated too...just not with the experimental clot-shot.

Re: Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate

<ddb0ff69-8caa-42bc-86dc-9594ec344523n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8473&group=alt.home.repair#8473

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 19:18:23 -0700 (PDT)
Vaccine Mandate
From: comawhit...@gmail.com (Marilyn Manson)
 by: Marilyn Manson - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 02:18 UTC

On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 6:12:05 AM UTC-4, Buck Fiden wrote:
> On 9/12/21 5:13 AM, angelica...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 12:38:37 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
> >> Hypocrite Biden's new vaccine mandates for federal employees don't apply to members of Congress or those who work for Congress or the federal court system.
> >>
> >> Biden issued two executive orders on Thursday requiring vaccination against COVID for federal workers and contractors who work for the federal government. He also asked the Department of Labor to issue an emergency order requiring businesses with more
> >> than 100 employees to ensure their workers are vaccinated or tested on a weekly basis.
> >>
> >> https://www.newsweek.com/members-congress-staff-exempt-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-1627859
> >>

> >> Clot-shots for thee but not for me.
> >>
> >> -Joe Bribem
> > 100% of Democratic members of Congress are vaccinated.
> I'm vaccinated too...just not with the experimental clot-shot.

Cum shot?

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate