From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.taiwan,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics
Subject: One organ donor coming up!
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 11:17:44 -0600
 by: Byker - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 17:17 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpa_Vxm0tyQ

Re: — ONE ORGAN DONOR COMING UP!

<C8mdnV6vWPyyjoX_nZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8471&group=soc.culture.china#8471

Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 10:22:23 +1100
Subject: Re:_—_ONE_ORGAN_DONOR_COMING_UP!
Newsgroups: aus.politics,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.taiwan,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: dolfb...@gmail.com (dolf)
 by: dolf - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:22 UTC

-- CONSTIPATED IDEAS --

"OH SUCH NUGGET OF WISDOM.
BESTOWAL OF TURGID REALITY.
BIRTHED BY IGNORANT SCUM.
INFINITE AGE GIVING BANALITY.
HEY MISSUS NOW WIPE MY BUM."

#THREE: #141 as #60 - ACCUMULATION (CHI)
#FOUR: #117 as #36 - STRENGTH (CH'IANG)
#FIVE: #258 as #15 - REACH (TA)

G71@{
   @1: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#8); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#8),
   @2: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#19); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#11),
   @3: Sup: 81 - FOSTERING: YANG (#100); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#81),
   @4: Sup: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN
ANGER {%28}); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#131),
   @5: Sup: 26 - ENDEAVOUR: WU (#176); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#188),
   @6: Sup: 15 - REACH: TA (#191 - I DO NOT STEAL THE SKINS OF THE
SACRED ANIMALS {%32}); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#258),
   Male: #191; Feme: #258
} // #501

#501 as [#8, #3, #70, #50, #300, #70] = ágō (G71): {UMBRA: #804 % #41 =
#25} 1) to lead, take with one; 1a) to lead by laying hold of, and this
way to bring to the point of destination: of an animal; 1b) to lead by
accompanying to (into) a place; 1c) to lead with one's self, attach to
one's self as an attendant; 1d) to conduct, bring; 1e) to lead away, to
a court of justice, magistrate, etc.; 2) to lead,; 2a) to lead, guide,
direct; 2b) to lead through, conduct to: to something; 2c) *TO* *MOVE*,
*IMPEL*: *OF* *FORCES* *AND* *INFLUENCES* *ON* *THE* *MIND*; 3) to pass
a day, keep or celebrate a feast, etc.; 4) to go, depart;

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE (VIETNAM VETERAN / TURD PHILOSOPHER) @ 0406 HOURS
ON 22 FEBRUARY 2019: “Dolf?

This so-called nugget of wisdom... Is that a turd by any chance?”

 #462 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 22 FEBRUARY 2022 as [#6, #2, #8,
 #484 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 22 FEBRUARY 2022 as

 #456 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 22 FEBRUARY 2022 as [#5, #1, #20, #30,
> [...]
> can apply) involves messaging that offers a positive alternative to
> extremist propaganda, or alternatively aims to deconstruct or delegitimise
> extremist narratives.
>
> I had a situation where an USENET inconsequential dialog on 20 FEBRUARY
> 2022 was then reposted 2 years after it being first made with the dates
> changed within the original content (as to suggest a deliberate intention).
>

> Which by its NOUMENON / TEMPORAL (ie. its happening within the same day of
> year) MAPPING I was able to then equate its MEMETIC (ie. describes how an
> idea can propagate successfully, but doesn't necessarily imply a concept is
> factual) CHARACTER to the Wellington Parliament Protests, New Zealand and
> the abnormal occurrence of human faeces being thrown.
>
> The unusual situation arises where ex-military service persons from CANADA
> / USA in having a white supremacist disposition intentionally made
> inclusion of our AUS.POLITICS newsgroup to then feign discourse as then an
> action where specific signalling such as "THEIR SUICIDE VEST STRAPPED TO
> THEIR TORSO" did occur.
>
> Given the abnormal basis of such an idea relative to the topic "AUSTRALIA
> ACCUSES CHINA OF 'ACT OF INTIMIDATION' AFTER LASER AIMED AT AIRCRAFT" I
> then constructed the accompanying NEURAL LINGUISTIC narrative (21 - 22
> FEBRUARY 2022) so as to encapsulate the IDEA FORMATION for a diarised
> historical purpose.
>
> In the circumstance where the AMSTERDAM APPLE STORE SIEGE / HOSTAGE TAKING
> scenario similarly involved *WEARING* *A* *BOMB* *VEST* I thought it
> prudent to bring it to your attention so that some consideration can be
> given to the question as to whether the perpetrator of the AMSTERDAM APPLE
> STORE SIEGE / HOSTAGE TAKING ON 22 FEBRUARY 2022, has any online community
> presence.
>
> We understand from later media reports that the offender has an irrational
> psychological disposition, was identified as ABDEK RAHMAN AKKAD of Syrian
> heritage being of 27 years and born 11 January 1995.
>
> And given a history of messaging which frequently included content of a
> pornographic nature as suggestive, humiliating and insulting images. With
> the addition of linguistic constraints, it is therefore unlikely to have
> participation within our target online community.
>
> Whilst our NOUMENON / TEMPORAL MAPPING is nuanced against a SYRIAN CULTURAL
> IDENTITY as textual narrative it is otherwise as we suggested that the
> events are NOT connected other than by their MEMETIC CHARACTER against
> which as IDEA FORMATION we had acted upon our intuition (ie. the ability to
> understand something instinctively, without the need for conscious
> reasoning) by posting within the NL.POLITIEK newsgroup.
>
> YOUTUBE: "The Warriors 'Come out to play'"
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UEmYGp5VxY>
>
> A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / One organ donor coming up!