I put up my thumb... and it blotted out the planet Earth. -- Neil Armstrong

interests / alt.life.sucks / TIMMY J.O. -- no wonder you are dying you filthy stinky disgusting psychotic animal!

SubjectAuthor
* TIMMY J.O. -- no wonder you are dying you filthy stinky disgusting psychotic ani<bosodeniro
+* TOMMY JOE -- i know where you live - someone close to you is gonna hurt you<bosodeniro
|+- TOMMY JOE -- i know where you live - someone close to you is gonna hurt you!<bosodeniro
|+* TOMMY JOE --- i know where you live - someone close to you is gonna hurt you<bosodeniro
||+* TOMMY JOE -- you don't know how to communicate do you?<bosodeniro
|||+- TOMMY JOE -- you don't know how to communicate do you?<bosodeniro
|||+* TOMMY JOE --- you don't know how to communicate do you?<bosodeniro
|||`- TOMMY JOE -- you don't know how to communicate do you?<bosodeniro
||`- Tommy Joe I know where you live - someone close to you is gonna hurt you<bosodeniro
|`- TOMMY JOE --- i know where you live - someone close to you is gonna hurt you<bosodeniro
`- TOMMY JOE -- no wonder you are dying you filthy stinky disgusting psychotic anim<bosodeniro

1
TIMMY J.O. -- no wonder you are dying you filthy stinky disgusting psychotic animal!

<Yn%FJ.242551$831.84163@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8445&group=alt.life.sucks#8445

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: TIMMY J.O. -- no wonder you are dying you filthy stinky disgusting psychotic animal!
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:28:19 -1000
 by: - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 21:28 UTC

TJ someone close to you is going to hurt you.

just when I thought that I was the smelly pig....
You are a total filthy pig - you smell like shit - you talk like a homeless
person - you smell like a psychotic filthy animal.
Ollie deserves you - his life revolves around talking to a total smelly
dirty pig. Nice life you got there Ollie.

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

By the way, over 2 months without washing the bedding. No laundromat in all
that time. The first time I went 2 plus months I thought, "Never again",
but instead learned that going that long without doing laundry is not all
that bad. I now rotate tee shirts to wear under my sweat shirt, and do not
launder them between wearings. I spray them with a mix of water and vinegar
which neutralizes odor, then let them air out for 7 or 8 days till the
rotation is complete. The tee shirt I'm wearing now has been worn 4 or 5
times, even for long sweat producing walks. I check for odor now and then.
They don't smell. Or my nose has become desensitized to stench. I doubt
the latter as I am a smell man all the way. I am a walking nose. On the
other hand it is harder for people to smell their own odors, so maybe I
stink to the high heavens. But since my social life is not relevant other
than for the markets now and then I guess it really doesn't matter. I stay
relatively clean though. I am not a total pig. But just once I'd like to
borrow someone else's nose for just a day to see what I really smell like.

TOMMY JOE -- i know where you live - someone close to you is gonna hurt you

<Xo%FJ.30$rU.22@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8446&group=alt.life.sucks#8446

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: TOMMY JOE -- i know where you live - someone close to you is gonna hurt you
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:29:22 -1000
 by: - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 21:29 UTC

[...]

TOMMY JOE -- no wonder you are dying you filthy stinky disgusting psychotic animal!

<Xr%FJ.204038$Ql5.161069@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8450&group=alt.life.sucks#8450

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:32:34 -1000
 by: - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 21:32 UTC

[...]

<jw%FJ.135222$Gco3.2328@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8456&group=alt.life.sucks#8456

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:37:14 -1000
 by: - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 21:37 UTC

[...]

<VQ3GJ.276624$qz4.55384@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8465&group=alt.life.sucks#8465

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 16:32:16 -1000
 by: - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 02:32 UTC

Tommy Joe someone close to you is going to hurt you.

[...]

<u04GJ.255664$np6.134991@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8470&group=alt.life.sucks#8470

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: TOMMY JOE -- you don't know how to communicate do you?
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 16:44:37 -1000
 by: - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 02:44 UTC

[...]

<Uu4GJ.142$541.32@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8476&group=alt.life.sucks#8476

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 17:17:02 -1000
 by: - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 03:17 UTC

[...]

Re: TOMMY JOE -- you don't know how to communicate do you?

<oIDJJ.8445$q96.4678@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8720&group=alt.life.sucks#8720

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]