From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.edible
Subject: Tip: mosquitoes
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 22:54:53 -0700
 by: T - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 05:54 UTC

Hi All,

This year, I could not step outside without being
tagged three of four times. Half my time watering
the garden killing them as the land on me.

Got me two two gallon buckets, filled them with water,
refresh them when watering my garden, put a mosquito
dunk in each one, placed them at opposite sides of
the yard.

Mosquitoes smell stagnant water and lay their eggs
in it. The dunks contain a bacteria that eats their
larva.

Problem solved in about two weeks.

Death to Mosquitoes!
Death to Squash Bugs!