Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 10:20:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The Times reported, United States has a plan to "incite athletes from
various countries to express their discontent toward China, play passively in
competition and even refuse to take part". What should Beijing do?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 7 Feb 2022 18:20 UTC

Ridzwan Abdul Rahman
·
Follow
Self employed (2000–present)Jan 30
The Times reported, United States has a plan to "incite athletes from various countries to express their discontent toward China, play passively in competition and even refuse to take part". What should Beijing do?
China should do nothing.

How manty countries can the US influence? It has already been proven time and again that whenever the US brought an accusation of human rights violations against China at the UN, many more countries come to China’s defence, arguing that there is no human rights violation in China. The latest was in October 2021, when nearly a hundred countries came to China’s support.

100 countries support China on human rights amid US-led smears at UN session
Photo:CFP Nearly 100 countries voiced their support to China for developing its own pattern for human rights development and opposed politicizing human rights issues to suppress other countries at the 76th session of UN General Assembly on Thursday, while the US and a few Western countries started a new round of attacks on China over Xinjiang, Hong Kong and Xizang (Tibet) regions. On behalf of 62 countries, Cuba made a joint statement on Thursday at the UN General Assembly to support China for developing its own pattern on human rights that fits its conditions and oppose other countries' interference in China's internal affairs under the banner of human rights. The joint statement was made at the 76th session of the UN General Assembly as the Third Committee reviewed human rights issues after a few countries, including the US and France, made groundless accusations targeting China's human rights record. The joint statement said that respecting each country's sovereignty, integrity and independence and no interference in other countries' domestic affairs should be the basic international code. Issues on China's Xinjiang, Hong Kong and Xizang regions are China's internal affairs, and no country has the right to interfere. The joint statement called on countries to respect people of different countries to choose their own pattern for human rights development and opposed politicizing human rights issues or double standards, or making groundless accusations at China out of political purposes and based on disinformation. Kuwait, on behalf of three Gulf countries, also made a joint statement to support China and said that to deal with human rights issues, countries should abide by principles of objectiveness without politicization, the UN Charter and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. They should also respect each country's sovereignty and not interfere in other countries' internal affairs. More than 30 countries also voiced their support for China at the meeting, which marked more fair and just voices at the UN platform after the 48th session of the UN Human Rights Council, Wang Wenbin, Chinese FM spokesperson, told a press conference on Friday. On Thursday, Ambassador Zhang Jun, China's permanent representative to the UN, refuted the untenable accusations and reiterated China's stance on human rights issues, saying that China firmly opposes and refuses untenable accusations made by some countries. It is so difficult for the US and a few countries to change their old bad habits - misusing the UN platform to make untenable accusations at China, spreading political viruses and disinformation, and poisoning the atmosphere for cooperation. China has actively participated in all the topics of the Third Committee and offered China's approach. On behalf of 31 countries, China made a joint statement to oppose unilateral sanctions; on behalf of 76 countries, it made a joint statement on promoting the fair distribution of vaccines; together with African
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202110/1237004.shtml
If the US athletes want to make a fool of themselves at the games, it won’t affect the games much because not many countries will support them.

Re: The Times reported, United States has a plan to "incite athletes from various countries to express their discontent toward China, play passively in competition and even refuse to take part". What should Beijing do?

<suhvb4$pqh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8419&group=soc.culture.china#8419

From: kic...@gmail.com (kico)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: The Times reported, United States has a plan to "incite athletes
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 12:42:37 +0800
 by: kico - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 04:42 UTC

On 8/2/2022 2:20 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> [...]
> https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202110/1237004.shtml
> If the US athletes want to make a fool of themselves at the games, it won’t affect the games much because not many countries will support them.

Indeed, China is developing its own pattern for human rights development
and it has been very successful too.
Not a single riot or terrorism since to this day. This own pattern of
human rights is on educating the poor education of people in Xinjiang.
Those who committed crimes came from poor young disoriented people with
no education. Hence instead of jails they get to attend education like
everyone in China.
They have to excel in their education from kindergarten, primary,
secondary, and if capable to university, too.
They have to take examinations like every Chinese students in China.
They have to learn the national language in order to speak and write
Chinese.
They have to have vocational training to learn the various aspects of
vocational training skills available to them. At the moment, the
majority of Xinjiang people have no education. They do not have national
education like everyone in China.
Therefore, they are staled, bored, anti-governance. They are not
progressing at all, not even have a career or job for themselves.They
wasted their lives doing nothing except loitering in the market, playing
their mobile phones, and to sabotage the security and state organs.
They have no future as they have no one to help them to proper education
in order to achieve their career expectation.
When they have proper state education, they have choices to learn and
relearn how to get employed, and how to run a business and how to plan
budget and financial management to inventory control, and so on.
Seriously, there are many things to learn with our head and to learn
with our hands, too. With simultaneous learning process, the person is
kept them busy from their thoughts of crimes, hates, and terrorism.
Seriously, if they now being educated at their early of life, they would
be better off than those useless young Americans who have no interests
to study or work and not even bother to listen to their teachers and
trainers, too.
China is doing the right thing that everyone in China has to undergo a
unified national education system and that education can provide them a
choice to learn a variety of skills, too.
China is moving very fast in ensuring its people are not in the game of
wasting time and idolizing and dreaming for no outcome from it. The
problem with US is that they do not have a vocational school for their
Americans.
That is why China is so successful to the jealous of US and their five
eyes.

Re: The Times reported, United States has a plan to "incite athletes from various countries to express their discontent toward China, play passively in competition and even refuse to take part". What should Beijing do?

<dab94ad2-6e87-4422-bde4-2f8d4a6c06acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8426&group=soc.culture.china#8426

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 10:49:04 -0800 (PST)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 18:49 UTC

On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 8:42:14 PM UTC-8, kico wrote:
> [...]
> kept them busy from their thoughts of crimes, hates, and terrorism.
>
> Seriously, if they now being educated at their early of life, they would
> be better off than those useless young Americans who have no interests
> to study or work and not even bother to listen to their teachers and
> trainers, too.
>
> China is doing the right thing that everyone in China has to undergo a
> unified national education system and that education can provide them a
> choice to learn a variety of skills, too.
>
> China is moving very fast in ensuring its people are not in the game of
> wasting time and idolizing and dreaming for no outcome from it. The
> problem with US is that they do not have a vocational school for their
> Americans.
>
> That is why China is so successful to the jealous of US and their five

Destroy the Islam religion. That would solve a lot of the world's problems....
Islam enslaves women.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: The Times reported, United States has a plan to "incite athletes from various countries to express their discontent toward China, play passively in competition and even refuse to take part". What should Beijing do?