A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: He says he believes but I don't believe him - just kidding, I agree with him

SubjectAuthor
* He says he believes but I don't believe him - just kidding, I agreeThomas Joseph
+- He says he believes but I don't believe him - just kidding, I agree with him<bosodeniro
`- He says he believes but I don't believe him - just kidding, I agree with him<bosodeniro

1
He says he believes but I don't believe him - just kidding, I agree with him

<c5649ca0-c910-432d-8782-2c2075f19d34n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8394&group=alt.life.sucks#8394

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 12:42:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: He says he believes but I don't believe him - just kidding, I agree
with him
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:42 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I believe we look for a mate who we feel is better than us. Women do too. It is biology trying to improve the species. The trick is to never let the one you are after to think they are better than you. This is why treating them bad often works.

What a selfish fuck I am at times. I posted two responses and none concerned your post, only my own thoughts. "This is why treating them bad often works" - LOL. Especially the word "often", which implies not necessarily all the time. I see you now in front of the Judge on a murder rap of treating a women badly enough to kill her and explaining to the Judge, "But Your Honor, treating them bad often works. Just because it didn't work this one time is no reason to get all worked up about it. You got to with the odds, Your Honor. What are the odds of you giving me a break on this one?"

Re: He says he believes but I don't believe him - just kidding, I agree with him

<WW_FJ.306233$3q9.184563@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8404&group=alt.life.sucks#8404

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: He says he believes but I don't believe him - just kidding, I agree with him
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 10:57:21 -1000
 by: - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:57 UTC

just when I thought that I was the smelly pig....
You are a total filthy pig - you smell like shit - you talk like a homeless
person - you smell like a psychotic filthy animal.
Ollie deserves you - his life revolves around talking to a total smelly
dirty pig. Nice life you got there Ollie.

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

By the way, over 2 months without washing the bedding. No laundromat in all
that time. The first time I went 2 plus months I thought, "Never again",
but instead learned that going that long without doing laundry is not all
that bad. I now rotate tee shirts to wear under my sweat shirt, and do not
launder them between wearings. I spray them with a mix of water and vinegar
which neutralizes odor, then let them air out for 7 or 8 days till the
rotation is complete. The tee shirt I'm wearing now has been worn 4 or 5
times, even for long sweat producing walks. I check for odor now and then.
They don't smell. Or my nose has become desensitized to stench. I doubt
the latter as I am a smell man all the way. I am a walking nose. On the
other hand it is harder for people to smell their own odors, so maybe I
stink to the high heavens. But since my social life is not relevant other
than for the markets now and then I guess it really doesn't matter. I stay
relatively clean though. I am not a total pig. But just once I'd like to
borrow someone else's nose for just a day to see what I really smell like.

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I believe we look for a mate who we feel is better than us. Women do too.
> It is biology trying to improve the species. The trick is to never let the
> one you are after to think they are better than you. This is why treating
> them bad often works.

What a selfish fuck I am at times. I posted two responses and none concerned
your post, only my own thoughts. "This is why treating them bad often
works" - LOL. Especially the word "often", which implies not necessarily all
the time. I see you now in front of the Judge on a murder rap of treating a
women badly enough to kill her and explaining to the Judge, "But Your Honor,
treating them bad often works. Just because it didn't work this one time is
no reason to get all worked up about it. You got to with the odds, Your
Honor. What are the odds of you giving me a break on this one?"

Re: He says he believes but I don't believe him - just kidding, I agree with him

<T3%FJ.25338$Y01.1774@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8416&group=alt.life.sucks#8416

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:06:54 -1000
 by: - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 21:06 UTC

someone close to you is going to hurt you.