Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 11:19:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Will the USA bring down the CCP in China?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 7 Feb 2022 19:19 UTC

Jay in New Zealand
·
Follow
Jan 16
Will the USA bring down the CCP in China?
I think the USA will be lucky if the country survives either a civil war it a revolution… USA is 333 million people who are disgruntled and disillusioned by consecutive governments none who have addressed the health system, have been at war 93% of ours existence, are responsible for millions of deaths of innocent civilians around the world and have lost more people to COVID-19 because of straight ignorance, lies and disinformation, more people have become homeless because they can't afford the cost of getting COVID-19. Oligarchs run and own America, the rich and the extremely rich.

America could not bring down China, the only thing America can do is bring down it's own country, and it doesn't need help from anyone to do that.

China signed Syria up to the BRI. China are building while America is bombing… China is working with 185 different countries with BRI, what is America building? China has developed thorium molten salt nuclear energy the greenest nuclear energy in the world with no fallout. China can build 57 story buildings in 19, days, 1000 bed hospitals in ten days, have the fastest maglev trains at 600 kph, have the new Chinese space station, which will be the only one when America's space station is decommissioned in 2024 unless the leaks get worst then maybe sooner…maybe this year.

America could never bring down China, China could not fail right now, they are at their strongest and still getting stronger, their navy will have a fleet of 600 blue water vessels, 8 aircraft carriers, 12 type 75 amphibious helicopter carrier, 12 type 71 amphibious vessels, their building capacity is huge and combined with their strong close relationship with Russia has helped them advance their hypersonic intercontinental missiles without having to go ballistic.

Any dreams America had of ever being able to take China on has gone, their desks if beating Russia have also gone. At this moment, America would not be able to beat Cuba right now, Russia and China are behind that country… 186 countries are working with China to build infrastructure to support a better world for their citizens, as opposed to the 14 rich countries that are burning bridges, destroying nations and bombing innocent civilians with the USA.

Let's see who wins shall we?

Re: Will the USA bring down the CCP in China?

<sugmva$mj8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8409&group=soc.culture.china#8409

From: toi...@tr.com (kitaro)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Will the USA bring down the CCP in China?
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 01:13:41 +0800
 by: kitaro - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 17:13 UTC

On 8/2/2022 3:19 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Jay in New Zealand
> ·
> Follow
> Jan 16
> Will the USA bring down the CCP in China?
> I think the USA will be lucky if the country survives either a civil war it a revolution… USA is 333 million people who are disgruntled and disillusioned by consecutive governments none who have addressed the health system, have been at war 93% of ours existence, are responsible for millions of deaths of innocent civilians around the world and have lost more people to COVID-19 because of straight ignorance, lies and disinformation, more people have become homeless because they can't afford the cost of getting COVID-19. Oligarchs run and own America, the rich and the extremely rich.
>
> America could not bring down China, the only thing America can do is bring down it's own country, and it doesn't need help from anyone to do that.
>
> China signed Syria up to the BRI. China are building while America is bombing… China is working with 185 different countries with BRI, what is America building? China has developed thorium molten salt nuclear energy the greenest nuclear energy in the world with no fallout. China can build 57 story buildings in 19, days, 1000 bed hospitals in ten days, have the fastest maglev trains at 600 kph, have the new Chinese space station, which will be the only one when America's space station is decommissioned in 2024 unless the leaks get worst then maybe sooner…maybe this year.
>
> America could never bring down China, China could not fail right now, they are at their strongest and still getting stronger, their navy will have a fleet of 600 blue water vessels, 8 aircraft carriers, 12 type 75 amphibious helicopter carrier, 12 type 71 amphibious vessels, their building capacity is huge and combined with their strong close relationship with Russia has helped them advance their hypersonic intercontinental missiles without having to go ballistic.
>
> Any dreams America had of ever being able to take China on has gone, their desks if beating Russia have also gone. At this moment, America would not be able to beat Cuba right now, Russia and China are behind that country… 186 countries are working with China to build infrastructure to support a better world for their citizens, as opposed to the 14 rich countries that are burning bridges, destroying nations and bombing innocent civilians with the USA.
>
> Let's see who wins shall we?

US will be destroyed if their civil war will struck and destroy them.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Will the USA bring down the CCP in China?