Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 10:26:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Can the USA defeat the whole world? Tha answer is no!!! We can't
even defeat third-rate countries like Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Syria, ...
We were going to bomb them back to the stone-age...
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 18:26 UTC

Jay in New Zealand
·
Follow
Jan 27
Can the USA defeat the whole world? Tha answer is no!!! We can't even defeat third-rate countries like Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Syria, ... We were going to bomb them back to the stone-age...
Originally Answered: Can the US fight the whole world?
If you were to ask an American he would say yes…

… if you were to ask the world… they would say no.

Me… the US have been in more fights around the world while playing propaganda games every step of the way. They break the rules, they pull out of treaties agreements and declarations and then jump back in when they feel like it… the tell countries to follow the laws of the sea, while not even having ratified the UNCLOS since President Regan signed it… they have invaded countless countries even though they were told by the UN not to… and what is the UN an agreement between 195 countries around the world agreed to follow… all but America. They UN has no power to order them to but if you’re not going to follow the rules everyone else does… get out. kick them out… UN Charter says, no country shall interfere in the internal politics of a sovereign nation… but how many times have they run into to make regime changes in Islamic countries.. every where…

Enough… get them out of the UN they can take NATO and those who want to stay with the US with them… we cant keep letting the US wage war with the world when ever they feel like it.

Re: Can the USA defeat the whole world? Tha answer is no!!! We can't even defeat third-rate countries like Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Syria, ... We were going to bomb them back to the stone-age...

<suf95i$c5o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8396&group=soc.culture.china#8396

From: toi...@tr.com (boro)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 12:11:54 +0800
 by: boro - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 04:11 UTC

On 9/2/2022 2:26 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Jay in New Zealand
> ·
> Follow
> Jan 27
> Can the USA defeat the whole world? Tha answer is no!!! We can't even defeat third-rate countries like Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Syria, ... We were going to bomb them back to the stone-age...
> Originally Answered: Can the US fight the whole world?
> If you were to ask an American he would say yes…
>
> … if you were to ask the world… they would say no.
>
> Me… the US have been in more fights around the world while playing propaganda games every step of the way. They break the rules, they pull out of treaties agreements and declarations and then jump back in when they feel like it… the tell countries to follow the laws of the sea, while not even having ratified the UNCLOS since President Regan signed it… they have invaded countless countries even though they were told by the UN not to… and what is the UN an agreement between 195 countries around the world agreed to follow… all but America. They UN has no power to order them to but if you’re not going to follow the rules everyone else does… get out. kick them out… UN Charter says, no country shall interfere in the internal politics of a sovereign nation… but how many times have they run into to make regime changes in Islamic countries.. every where…
>
> Enough… get them out of the UN they can take NATO and those who want to stay with the US with them… we cant keep letting the US wage war with the world when ever they feel like it.

US cannot trusted because they want to entrap countries to sign and sign
that, and then they did not sign it. Law of the Sea is one. Now US tells
China says the sea is not theirs and is for US to own them. US has taken
the pacific islands in WW2 and they mapped them as US territories. Why
US is such a contradicting country?

interests / soc.culture.china / Can the USA defeat the whole world? Tha answer is no!!! We can't even defeat third-rate countries like Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Syria, ... We were going to bomb them back to the stone-age...