Eschew obfuscation.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Tommy Joe loves slipping, sliding and falling on spooge-soaked porn booth floors

SubjectAuthor
* Tommy Joe loves slipping, sliding and falling on spooge-soaked porn booth floors<bosodeniro
+* Computer Bitch Tommy Joe loves slipping, sliding and falling on spooge-soaked po<bosodeniro
|`- Computer Bitch Tommy Joe loves slipping, sliding and falling on spooge-soaked po<bosodeniro
`- Tommy Joe loves slipping, sliding and falling on spooge-soaked porn booth floors<bosodeniro

1
Tommy Joe loves slipping, sliding and falling on spooge-soaked porn booth floors

<WvsFJ.133167$OB3.66394@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8335&group=alt.life.sucks#8335

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Tommy Joe loves slipping, sliding and falling on spooge-soaked porn booth floors
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:47:29 -1000
 by: - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 05:47 UTC

Bwah ha — Tommy Joe thought it was a banana skin — he slipped on a spooge
filled condom!

Tommy Joe I own you - you are my bitch!

Tomorrow you will be mocked and attacked.
A month from now you will be mocked.
A year from now you will probably be dead.
Get a life you loser - instead of playing on the internet.

Nobody cares about what you are writing - it always comes out like you are a
total whack job - sick bed-ridden faggot with a.i.d.s.
Get up out of your bed - go to the store - and buy some more tampons you
bleeding cripple.

Computer Bitch Tommy Joe loves slipping, sliding and falling on spooge-soaked porn booth floors

<43GFJ.268375$1d1.139399@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8339&group=alt.life.sucks#8339

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 11:12:28 -1000
 by: - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 21:12 UTC

Bwah ha — Tommy Joe thought it was a banana skin — he slipped on a spooge
filled condom!

Tommy Joe I own you - you are my bitch!

Tomorrow you will be mocked and attacked.
A month from now you will be mocked.
A year from now you will probably be dead.
Get a life you loser - instead of playing on the internet.

Nobody cares about what you are writing - it always comes out like you are a
total whack job - sick bed-ridden faggot with a.i.d.s.
Get up out of your bed - go to the store - and buy some more tampons you
bleeding cripple.

Computer Bitch Tommy Joe loves slipping, sliding and falling on spooge-soaked porn booth floors!

<z7%FJ.25559$Y01.24194@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8423&group=alt.life.sucks#8423

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:10:50 -1000
 by: - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 21:10 UTC

TJ someone close to you is going to hurt you.

Bwah ha — Tommy Joe thought it was a banana skin — he slipped on a spooge
filled condom!

Tommy Joe I own you - you are my bitch!

Tomorrow you will be mocked and attacked.
A month from now you will be mocked.
A year from now you will probably be dead.
Get a life you loser - instead of playing on the internet.

Nobody cares about what you are writing - it always comes out like you are a
total whack job - sick bed-ridden faggot with a.i.d.s.
Get up out of your bed - go to the store - and buy some more tampons you
bleeding cripple.

Tommy Joe loves slipping, sliding and falling on spooge-soaked porn booth floors!!

<U7%FJ.36936$PNM6.23633@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8424&group=alt.life.sucks#8424

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks