Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 09:43:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: China has already replaced US agricultural imports, tariffs may hit
US workers harder than Chinese, and its state-run economy can create new jobs
more easily to absorb damage - could this be the reasons why China feels it's
winning the trade war?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 17:43 UTC

Ridzwan Abdul Rahman
2y
China has already replaced US agricultural imports, tariffs may hit US workers harder than Chinese, and its state-run economy can create new jobs more easily to absorb damage - could this be the reasons why China feels it's winning the trade war?
I don’t know if China thinks or cares that it is winning or losing the trade war because the impact of the trade war on the Chinese economy is minimal.

What the trade war has done is to strengthen China’s resolve to develop new markets and to become self-reliant in several fields, such as the semiconductor and software industries. From being a customer in these industries, China will eventually become a major competitor to the US.

Re: China has already replaced US agricultural imports, tariffs may hit US workers harder than Chinese, and its state-run economy can create new jobs more easily to absorb damage - could this be the reasons why China feels it's winning the trade war?

<sufkjc$u3d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8402&group=soc.culture.china#8402

From: kic...@gmail.com (kico)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: China has already replaced US agricultural imports, tariffs may
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 15:27:01 +0800
 by: kico - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 07:27 UTC

On 5/2/2022 1:43 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Ridzwan Abdul Rahman
> 2y
> China has already replaced US agricultural imports, tariffs may hit US workers harder than Chinese, and its state-run economy can create new jobs more easily to absorb damage - could this be the reasons why China feels it's winning the trade war?
> I don’t know if China thinks or cares that it is winning or losing the trade war because the impact of the trade war on the Chinese economy is minimal.
>
> What the trade war has done is to strengthen China’s resolve to develop new markets and to become self-reliant in several fields, such as the semiconductor and software industries. From being a customer in these industries, China will eventually become a major competitor to the US.

American agricultural products are expensive and with tariff from
America, it will overall China's import costs on American goods.

The cost vs quality of US products are questionable and not worthy.
China has not problem buying from their friendly countries and not have
to shit by America on them.

Even, American is thinking how to infiltrate at China. China is now
aware of what the nefarious US is. Many countries are not interested to
US hates at China.

China will rise to their occasions to conquer ahead those they need to
be self-contained and self-sufficient. Americans are being not welcome
by people around the world.

interests / soc.culture.china / China has already replaced US agricultural imports, tariffs may hit US workers harder than Chinese, and its state-run economy can create new jobs more easily to absorb damage - could this be the reasons why China feels it's winning the trade war?