From: jaugust...@verizon.net
Newsgroups: rec.humor
Subject: Signs You are Having a Bad Day
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 14:31:47 -0400
 by: jaugust...@verizon.net - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 18:31 UTC

You call Suicide Prevention and they put you on hold.

You see a "60 Minutes" news team waiting in your office.

Your birthday cake collapses from the weight of the candles.

Your twin brother forgets your birthday.

You wake up to discover your waterbed broke, and then
you realize you don't have a waterbed.

Your car horn goes off accidently and is stuck as you follow
a group of Hell's Angels on the freeway.

Re: Signs You are Having a Bad Day

<r8c4hid4bgn6kf2a717q67kib6j06jd7rv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=84&group=rec.humor#84

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.humor
Subject: Re: Signs You are Having a Bad Day
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 18:20:34 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 01:20 UTC

On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 14:31:47 -0400, jaugustine@verizon.net wrote:

> Your car horn goes off accidently and is stuck as you follow
>a group of Hell's Angels on the freeway.

That actually happened to my mother and grandmother when I was a baby
- it was just a group motorcycle ride not Hell's Angels but it was on
the California coastal highway heading southbound and their car horn
developed a short that only triggered the horn when they were going
around a corner (which of course there are lots of on that particular
highway!)

They were following a group of a dozen or so motorcyclists and
everytime they rounded a corner south of Carmel - HONKKKKKK!

(All this was before the building of the Interstates...)