The real purpose of books is to trap the mind into doing its own thinking. -- Christopher Morley

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: TJ you a.i.d.s. infected dying bed-ridden faggot . . . .Where is Ollie?

SubjectAuthor
* TJ you a.i.d.s. infected dying bed-ridden faggot . . .Where is Ollie?<bosodeniro
`* TJ you a.i.d.s. infected dying bed-ridden faggot . . .Where is Ollie?<bosodeniro
 `- TJ you a.i.d.s. infected dying bed-ridden faggot . . . .Where is Ollie?<bosodeniro

1
TJ you a.i.d.s. infected dying bed-ridden faggot . . .Where is Ollie?

<4afwJ.149433$VS2.17362@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6759&group=alt.life.sucks#6759

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: TJ you a.i.d.s. infected dying bed-ridden faggot . . .Where is Ollie?
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 21:15:07 -1000
 by: - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 07:15 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

> You never can be sure of who your father is. But if your momma is white
> and you got velcro hair well you just might be part negro.

Good comments you faggot with a.i.d.s. That's my bozo bitch saying what's
right. Go on TJ be the racist mother fucker homosexual faggot with a.i.d.s.
racist queer like me. Negroid, Negro is not to be used anymore
except racists like us. Good going TJ you tell 'em. Notice how i always
get those little brown boi cock sucking
total lies going because yes i am a racist jew and proud of it.

When are you gonna call me TJ, cause i want your wet gay mouth on my cock
again. Call me, call me.

The way you say that - "You might just be part Negro", sounds like a lot of
people lined up for Ancestry testing hoping for just a taste of the exotic
blend. Especially people who don't look Negroid in any way. It's a big
kick for them to show their ancestry card at parties and so forth, proudly
announcing his non-obvious racial makeup. "I'm not only part Negro - go
ahead, take a look at the card, it's official - I am also 1/16 Iroquois and
1/28th Eskimo. I'm loaded man. I got it all. I am the poster boy for
human life.

Re: TJ you a.i.d.s. infected dying bed-ridden faggot . . .Where is Ollie?

<T3iFJ.14323$jW.4942@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8178&group=alt.life.sucks#8178

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:54:56 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:54 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

> You never can be sure of who your father is. But if your momma is white
> and you got velcro hair well you just might be part negro.

Good comments you faggot with a.i.d.s. That's my bozo bitch saying what's
right. Go on TJ be the racist mother fucker homosexual faggot with a.i.d.s.
racist queer like me. Negroid, Negro is not to be used anymore
except racists like us. Good going TJ you tell 'em. Notice how i always
get those little brown boi cock sucking
total lies going because yes i am a racist jew and proud of it.

When are you gonna call me TJ, cause i want your wet gay mouth on my cock
again. Call me, call me.

The way you say that - "You might just be part Negro", sounds like a lot of
people lined up for Ancestry testing hoping for just a taste of the exotic
blend. Especially people who don't look Negroid in any way. It's a big
kick for them to show their ancestry card at parties and so forth, proudly
announcing his non-obvious racial makeup. "I'm not only part Negro - go
ahead, take a look at the card, it's official - I am also 1/16 Iroquois and
1/28th Eskimo. I'm loaded man. I got it all. I am the poster boy for
human life.

Re: TJ you a.i.d.s. infected dying bed-ridden faggot . . . .Where is Ollie?

<JljFJ.357951$IW4.132312@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8258&group=alt.life.sucks#8258

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast