Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 12:03:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The Ukrainian defence minister says he sees no threat of Russian
invasion yet US and UK news officials are saying different. What are we
supposed to believe?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 20:03 UTC

Jay in New Zealand
·
Follow
Travel: China, UK, AU, CA, NZ, US; HI-MN-AL, Pasifika, BaliWed
The Ukrainian defence minister says he sees no threat of Russian invasion yet US and UK news officials are saying different. What are we supposed to believe?
It's happening the US and UK are going to make sure of that, it's Iraq invasion all over again.

UK and US will win if they get into the Ukraine. If their Forces move into the Ukraine on the Russian border, it would mean a missile flight time of 7 minutes to strike Moscow.

Putin warned the NATO not to cross this red line, but the US are ready to deploy 8,000 US soldiers to Eastern Europe to enter the Ukraine and the UK well do the same

If they get the upper hand over Russia they will exploit that fact. They would be stupid not to. Russia needs to protect themselves, and as they say, The best defense is a strong and powerful offence.

Putin said he would order two Belgorod Submarines loaded with nukes to Cuba and Venezuela. The UK will have nukes flying recon over Europe.

It's going to happen, nukes are going to change the landscape, damn… I'll have to replant my garden again. Seems pointless getting vaccines if you're in the UK, US and Russia.

Might as well have a few beers…and not lite… you're not gonna worry about your weight when the bombs drop 😆😂😆😂😆😂

interests / soc.culture.china / The Ukrainian defence minister says he sees no threat of Russian invasion yet US and UK news officials are saying different. What are we supposed to believe?