How come only your friends step on your new white sneakers?

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

SubjectAuthor
o WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leave<bosodeniro

1
Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

<X0jFJ.152116$QB1.80100@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8239&group=alt.life.sucks#8239

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Subject: Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 09:00:05 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:00 UTC

I gotta get outta here but I'm just too fucking old and slow to move my ass
outta here quick enough for my own damn good.
I am too fucking old and slow to get my ass otta here. My meager minimum
wage job has landed me here in Sienna hell. My landlord hates me and wants
me out. I should just go back to New York where I really belong. I feel
better living with other jews instead of the west coast. I would rather
live amongst cockroaches and bed bugs with my fellow jews. People say that
I am a fucking loser because I am now un-employed and am on Section 8.