Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 09:37:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Support of Taiwan independence could spark US military conflict with
China, Chinese ambassador says
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 17:37 UTC

Support of Taiwan independence could spark US military conflict with China, Chinese ambassador says

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/support-of-taiwan-independence-could-spark-us-military-conflict-with-china-chinese-ambassador-says/ar-AATfTmD?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Support of Taiwan independence could spark US military conflict with China, Chinese ambassador says

<st5d8e$1ms$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8225&group=soc.culture.china#8225

From: toi...@tr.com (boro)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Support of Taiwan independence could spark US military conflict
with China, Chinese ambassador says
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 15:03:46 +0800
 by: boro - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 07:03 UTC

On 30/1/2022 1:37 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Support of Taiwan independence could spark US military conflict with China, Chinese ambassador says
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/support-of-taiwan-independence-could-spark-us-military-conflict-with-china-chinese-ambassador-says/ar-AATfTmD?ocid=msedgntp

US is now in doldrums in facing their own conflicts with every country
on their own double standards and terms. They will feel their pains if
they ever engaged in provocation by instigating the family of Taiwan
which is part of China to independence from China. China will engage US
to the end, if US is engaged in interfering the internal affairs of
China. US will have to bear full consequences for them.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Support of Taiwan independence could spark US military conflict with China, Chinese ambassador says