If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing. -- Anatole France

interests / alt.home.repair / Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple States

SubjectAuthor
* Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple StatesBuck Fiden
+- Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple StatesMarilyn Manson
+- Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple StatesEd Pawlowski
+- Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple StatesMarilyn Manson
+- Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple StatesMarilyn Manson
`- Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple StatesShadow

1
Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple States

<N8qdnbHxH-V3yGj9nZ2dnUU7-dHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=818&group=alt.home.repair#818

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: buck.fi...@maga.usa (Buck Fiden)
Subject: Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple States
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 06:37:29 -0400
 by: Buck Fiden - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 10:37 UTC

Military intelligence officer proves with data how the election was stolen in numerous states.

https://populist.press/military-intelligence-proves-stolen-election-in-multiple-states/

Time to send China Joe and the fake black their eviction papers. President Trump will be returning to the Oval Office soon.

Re: Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple States

<273f91b1-5172-499c-94de-4d0be190bf0dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=821&group=alt.home.repair#821

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 05:41:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: comawhit...@gmail.com (Marilyn Manson)
 by: Marilyn Manson - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 12:41 UTC

On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 6:37:40 AM UTC-4, Buck Fiden wrote:
> Military intelligence officer proves with data how the election was stolen in numerous states.

Why are you bringing up the 2016 election?

Re: Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple States

<U0gJI.26927$qk6.4503@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=829&group=alt.home.repair#829

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 10:31:15 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 14:31 UTC

On 7/19/2021 6:37 AM, Buck Fiden wrote:
> Military intelligence officer proves with data how the election was
> stolen in numerous states.
>
> https://populist.press/military-intelligence-proves-stolen-election-in-multiple-states/
>

> Time to send China Joe and the fake black their eviction papers.
> President Trump will be returning to the Oval Office soon.

He has a theory, not evidence. It would get tossed out of any court.

Re: Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple States

<779baf78-8a56-4354-ba04-92b3774a263en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=849&group=alt.home.repair#849

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 12:18:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: comawhit...@gmail.com (Marilyn Manson)
 by: Marilyn Manson - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 19:18 UTC

On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 6:37:40 AM UTC-4, Buck Fiden wrote:
> Military intelligence officer proves with data how the election was stolen in numerous states.

I performed my own data analysis.

There was more facts in each of the weight loss, CBD, Adderall Alternative and
steroid ads at the bottom of the page than in the entire election fraud video.

Re: Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple States

<d7e5d238-38e0-455c-b9a0-0784abd9f7aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=850&group=alt.home.repair#850

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 12:36:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: comawhit...@gmail.com (Marilyn Manson)
 by: Marilyn Manson - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 19:36 UTC

On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 6:37:40 AM UTC-4, Buck Fiden wrote:
> Military intelligence officer proves with data how the election was stolen in numerous states.
>
> Time to send China Joe and the fake black their eviction papers. President Trump will be returning to the Oval Office soon.

Haven't you been paying attention? It's not "China Joe". It's "Fake Joe". The real Joe is dead.
The Joe you are seeing is a "good guy". He's on *your* side.

Just ask one of your fellow readers of that website, Sergeant Sphincter:

"I'm going to spell it out one time only for those who are lost and not registering the 100's of clues I've
been dropping you. Here we go 1 time. Pay close attention. You are watching a movie. A lot of what
you are seeing is completely bullshit and fake. It's so outrageous on purpose to get your attention at
those point. It will continue until it has accomplished that goal fully. There is no Biden presidency.
The real Biden was executed for his crimes long ago along with Clinton. No that woman in purple the
other day wasn't Hillary Clinton. You are seeing actors some have masks. That's why Bidan keeps
referring to himself as the mask president. This means they are the good guys in this movie on the
team of freedom. This whole election was fake along with a fake inauguration. Fake executive orders.
Fake oval office. It's all bullshit. Wake up. The military is right now controlling our country until the new
elections in a couple of months. Insurrection Act has been signed. EO from 2018 is in full effect. Things
will soon be revealed publicly. Hopefully you can wake up before then so you don't have a heart attack
in the process. They really tried stealing our election that part is real. Trump knew this and allowed it
to expose them and arrest those involved and will be implementing a blockchain fraud proof election
system which was already patented back in August 2020. He skipped the 9th circuit corrupt courts
because they too were compromised and went 100% FISA. This is a total military operation. The goal
was to arrest and remove these crooks first before ever winning an election. Furthermore, the Vatican
owned the corrupt DC corporation and that is no longer. It will soon be a republic for which it stands
under the constitution as originally intended. You will get a history lesson in the process along with
a solid grasp of the constitution. Many corrupt DC rats and Hollywood pedophiles have gone to jail
and or been executed for crimes of high treason, conspiracy. Many more are in the process of meeting
justice via military tribunals. Things will be made public in time very soon, no more secrets no more
games. There are many actors in the movie, not just Bidan double comedian guy. Who's who at this
point is somewhat of a mystery. We don't know exactly who is who 100%. Some are playing a part
from the very beginning. Others flipped for a deal and are now playing a part in this movie. The best
thing you can do right now is just wake up to the truth that being shown to you, take heart that
communists have no real power over our country and look forward to the things Trump has already
pre-planned long ago for you. I'll warn you now, things will get stranger from here. If you pay attention
and listen to what I've told you here you'll laugh. If you are watching the mockingbird media CNN or
FAUX NEWS you'll cry. What ever you do, please don't call Joe Biden president. He's really long gone
and his double has no power. Enjoy the show."

Re: Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple States

<d55mfg1m66r82jnn7121mucfn7810a38i8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1249&group=alt.home.repair#1249

From: Sh...@dow.br (Shadow)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 16:14:49 -0300
 by: Shadow - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 19:14 UTC

On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 06:37:29 -0400, Buck Fiden <buck.fiden@maga.usa>
wrote:

>Military intelligence

What is this, an oxymoron contest?

How about "thoughtful Repuglican".
...or "truthful Trump"
LOL
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

interests / alt.home.repair / Military Intelligence Proves Stolen Election In Multiple States