Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 10:13:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Do you think Russia and China are tag-teaming the U.S. with regard to
Ukraine and Taiwan? Seems that way to me.
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 18:13 UTC

Jay in New Zealand
·
Follow
Travel to China, UK, US, AU, CA, NZ, Pasifika, Indonesia etc21h
Do you think Russia and China are tag-teaming the U.S. with regard to Ukraine and Taiwan? Seems that way to me.
No… Russia and China are being forced to respond to US and NATO aggression… if the US followed the UN conventions like every other country is asked to, they wouldn’t be wanting to move in to the Ukraine and Taiwan.

The UN Charter is incredibly clear that no country shall interfere with the internal politics of another country.

Possibly Russia and China should use the US example and offer huge financial aide, military, naval, and air force equipment for a US state gain independence from the US.

If it is good for the US to do that, shouldn’t the reverse also be possible?

Lets roll Brandon… we’re going to party now…

interests / soc.culture.china / Do you think Russia and China are tag-teaming the U.S. with regard to Ukraine and Taiwan? Seems that way to me.