Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 11:07:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Should all countries be thankful to China because if it wasn't for China's Belt and Road Initiative, Western countries wouldn't have bothered to "build back better world?"
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 19:07 UTC

Nathan James
·
Follow
Lives in Toronto, ON7mo
Should all countries be thankful to China because if it wasn't for China's Belt and Road Initiative, Western countries wouldn't have bothered to "build back better world?"
Western countries have promised to build back better but where’s the fucking money??? We haven’t seen any funding breakdown.

Talk is cheap.

USA is $28 trillion in the hole. That’s 123% of their GDP. Pray tell, where are they going to get the money from? Print it?

How much will the other G7 members chip in? Nowhere near enough, that’s for sure.

Re: Should all countries be thankful to China because if it wasn't for China's Belt and Road Initiative, Western countries wouldn't have bothered to "build back better world?"

<st7qm1$rek$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8256&group=soc.culture.china#8256

From: kic...@gmail.com (kico)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Should all countries be thankful to China because if it wasn't
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:05:10 +0800
 by: kico - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 05:05 UTC

On 26/1/2022 3:07 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Nathan James
> ·
> Follow
> Lives in Toronto, ON7mo
> Should all countries be thankful to China because if it wasn't for China's Belt and Road Initiative, Western countries wouldn't have bothered to "build back better world?"
> Western countries have promised to build back better but where’s the fucking money??? We haven’t seen any funding breakdown.
>
> Talk is cheap.
>
> USA is $28 trillion in the hole. That’s 123% of their GDP. Pray tell, where are they going to get the money from? Print it?
>
> How much will the other G7 members chip in? Nowhere near enough, that’s for sure.

Yes, all countries the world are thankful to China for their generosity
of offering infrastructure loans to them at cheap interest rate and also
to design and build for them at the same time too.

Not only China builds for them but also employed their people on the
project and trained them with vocational skills to earn wages on their
project work as well.

Those international banks of other countries are under the orders by US
not to help these poor countries, afraid they cannot repay, but in fact
want them to remain underdeveloped and as poor as possible, as they
don't want them to improve their lives nor their economy, too.

Therefore, let face it, which countries in the world is doing all those
mentioned above for these poor countries?

US is still using their propaganda offices with their tailing dogs of
journalists in their Western countries writing bad about China on BRI -
Belt and Road Initiative.

It is laughable now to see how US can use their initiative when they
don't have the money to help even in their own infrastructural needs.

Maybe US should help spend their money to help India in picking up those
cow dungs and urine and human shits and urine defecated on the roads,
grass verge, drains, sidewalks and fields in India

interests / soc.culture.china / Should all countries be thankful to China because if it wasn't for China's Belt and Road Initiative, Western countries wouldn't have bothered to "build back better world?"