Where's the man could ease a heart Like a satin gown? -- Dorothy Parker, "The Satin Dress"

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang?

SubjectAuthor
* If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the UyghursRusty Wyse
`* Re: If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about thewog wacker
 `- Re: If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the Uyghurs genociRusty Wyse

1
If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang?

<cd71bebb-161e-4ea4-a0b1-931805189c8dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8128&group=soc.culture.china#8128

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 10:38:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the Uyghurs
genocide in Xinjiang?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 18:38 UTC

Bill Lee
https://www.quora.com/
Follow
Lives in Toronto, ONUpdated Jan 17
If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang?
Sponsor their refugee application to the US, Canada, Australia, etc. If these countries care like they claim to, they surely would take them in.

Oh and don't give us the “bUt cHinA WOulD nOT lET tHeM LeAVe" bull crap. Some of the “star witnesses" interviewed by Western media (who changed their stories two or three times and don't even look like Uyghurs) went in and out of China without issues during the period when they were supposedly persecuted.

So go ahead and help them apply for refugee status. Of course, whether they want to leave their own homes for no good reason is a whole different story.

Last time I asked my friend in Xinjiang if there is any truth about the Uyghur persecution thing, his response roughly translated to “tell Pompeo to f### off".

Re: If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang?

<e1b1f5f6-a9ab-4738-b59d-1b3b83fbd129n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8143&group=soc.culture.china#8143

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 01:20:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the
Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang?
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 09:20 UTC

On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 6:38:17 PM UTC, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bill Lee
> https://www.quora.com/
> Follow
> Lives in Toronto, ONUpdated Jan 17
> If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang?
> Sponsor their refugee application to the US, Canada, Australia, etc. If these countries care like they claim to, they surely would take them in.
>
> Oh and don't give us the “bUt cHinA WOulD nOT lET tHeM LeAVe" bull crap. Some of the “star witnesses" interviewed by Western media (who changed their stories two or three times and don't even look like Uyghurs) went in and out of China without issues during the period when they were supposedly persecuted.
>
> So go ahead and help them apply for refugee status. Of course, whether they want to leave their own homes for no good reason is a whole different story.
>
> Last time I asked my friend in Xinjiang if there is any truth about the Uyghur persecution thing, his response roughly translated to “tell Pompeo to f### off".

If I were an Uyghur living abroad, I would do nothing about the "Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang" because I know it's a US-led ruse. I would instead revive the history of Americans genocide of the Native Indians.

Re: If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang?

<fdddab28-6e06-4252-8e12-5989e83f8a84n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8150&group=soc.culture.china#8150

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 09:41:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:41 UTC

On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 1:20:33 AM UTC-8, wog wacker wrote:
> On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 6:38:17 PM UTC, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Bill Lee
> > https://www.quora.com/
> > Follow
> > Lives in Toronto, ONUpdated Jan 17
> > If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang?
> > Sponsor their refugee application to the US, Canada, Australia, etc. If these countries care like they claim to, they surely would take them in.
> >
> > Oh and don't give us the “bUt cHinA WOulD nOT lET tHeM LeAVe" bull crap. Some of the “star witnesses" interviewed by Western media (who changed their stories two or three times and don't even look like Uyghurs) went in and out of China without issues during the period when they were supposedly persecuted.
> >
> > So go ahead and help them apply for refugee status. Of course, whether they want to leave their own homes for no good reason is a whole different story.
> >
> > Last time I asked my friend in Xinjiang if there is any truth about the Uyghur persecution thing, his response roughly translated to “tell Pompeo to f### off".
> If I were an Uyghur living abroad, I would do nothing about the "Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang" because I know it's a US-led ruse. I would instead revive the history of Americans genocide of the Native Indians.

Excellent response!!!!