Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.abortion,alt.recovery.catholicism,soc.women,soc.men
Subject: Re: How best to screw the unvaccinated?
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 03:29:12 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 03:29 UTC

GLOBUS <odilo.globocnik@schutzstaffel.de> wrote in

> a322x1n wrote:
>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/refuse-to-get-a-vaccine-you-might-b
>> e-h
>> it-with-expensive-medical-bills-employer-mandates/ar-AANjhzM?ocid=msed
>> gnt p>
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/853ca2cb>
>>
>> Refuse to get a vaccine? You might be hit with expensive medical
>> bills, employer mandates, Ken Alltucker.
>
> All FELONY level illegal under Niggercare.

No, they're just returning to pre-pandemic standards and taking
away the extra breaks they gave when the pandemic started.

They're not doing anything that the unvaccinated don't fully
deserve.

No one should keep a job if he or she is unvaccinated. Why should
the other workers and the public be endangered just because some
kook has doubts about about the vaccine. The vaccine is safe and
effective. Those who don't vaccinate need a good screwing, in the
negative sense!

interests / alt.politics / Re: How best to screw the unvaccinated?