Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Unvaccinated dumb-fucks are fueling the COVID surge
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 22:52:51 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 22:52 UTC

Lamey <lametroll@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 14:43:56 -0700, Rudy Canoza <js@phendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
>> We know this because the lower the vaccination rate, the worse � by
>> far � the new daily case counts. You can still contract the virus if
>> you're vaccinated, but it's *far* less likely.
>
> Then fuck it, I'll take my chances.

And risk the lives of those around you, as well as take up valuable
hospital space, not to mention being unable or unwilling to pay the
bills.

But, heck, you've already admitted you are fully vaccinated, "Lamey".
Let the suckers get sick and die while you're protected, "Lamey".

interests / alt.politics / Re: Unvaccinated dumb-fucks are fueling the COVID surge