Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 10:03:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Here we go again. The policeman of the world said that Washington is
watching for human rights violations and Russian involvement in Kazakhstan.
When did the US even care about Kazakhstan?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 18:03 UTC

Ilya Hinzburh
·
Follow
Lives in Minsk, Belarus (1971–present)Jan 7
Here we go again. The policeman of the world said that Washington is watching for human rights violations and Russian involvement in Kazakhstan. When did the US even care about Kazakhstan?
US cares about every piece of the globe. It has “its interests” everywhere, and doesn’t hesitate to use information war, economic war (“sanctions”) or even the conventional warfare to achieve its goals.

Who have assigned USA to be “the policeman of the world”? Nobody. Plus, it’s the wrong word since policemen serve the society, while USA serve only themselves. They are the gangster of the world, not the policeman! They make every other country “proposals they can’t refuse” and punish those who dare to refuse.

interests / soc.culture.china / Here we go again. The policeman of the world said that Washington is watching for human rights violations and Russian involvement in Kazakhstan. When did the US even care about Kazakhstan?