Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 13:16:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: How come nothing is ever a hate crime when Asians are attacked in America?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 21:16 UTC

Li Pengii
·
Follow
Former Import company owner (2000–2017)Sat
How come nothing is ever a hate crime when Asians are attacked in America?
So to review:

We had Vincent Chin murdered but his killers given probation. NOT A HATE CRIME!

So we had a New Yorker MURDER 3 Asian men with a hammer. NOT A HATE CRIME. Oh and he was mentally ill defence which makes it totally OK.

We had a San Francisco Asian man attacked while collecting cans with the attackers shouting slurs NOT A HATE CRIME

Last night a Korean woman was attacked on the NY subway slurs hurled at her NOT A HATE CRIME

So what’s the point of the hate crime laws when NOTHING is ever considered a hate crime?

Re: How come nothing is ever a hate crime when Asians are attacked in America?

<sroai4$sbb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7989&group=soc.culture.china#7989

From: toi...@tr.com (boro)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: How come nothing is ever a hate crime when Asians are attacked in
America?
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:42:04 +0800
 by: boro - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 04:42 UTC

On 12/1/2022 5:16 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Li Pengii
> ·
> Follow
> Former Import company owner (2000–2017)Sat
> How come nothing is ever a hate crime when Asians are attacked in America?
> So to review:
>
> We had Vincent Chin murdered but his killers given probation. NOT A HATE CRIME!
>
> So we had a New Yorker MURDER 3 Asian men with a hammer. NOT A HATE CRIME. Oh and he was mentally ill defence which makes it totally OK.
>
> We had a San Francisco Asian man attacked while collecting cans with the attackers shouting slurs NOT A HATE CRIME
>
> Last night a Korean woman was attacked on the NY subway slurs hurled at her NOT A HATE CRIME
>
> So what’s the point of the hate crime laws when NOTHING is ever considered a hate crime?

All of that are hate crimes. It is the biased treatment of hate crimes
by the US's white police and white justice and white, white and white
racists.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: How come nothing is ever a hate crime when Asians are attacked in America?