Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 09:34:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Do people in Western countries really believe the Western media's
description of China?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 17:34 UTC

China - World Leader. ·
Follow
Answered by
Li Pengii
3h
Do people in Western countries really believe the Western media's description of China?
A lot of them do.

In my whatsapp contact list?

Rita - University educated from University of Sheffield.

Debora - MBA from Manchester university

Craigy Craig - Guy who kept crashing my cars - University educated

Fat Dan - University professor

Over the past 3 year every single one of them have messaged me asking if I’m OK. Apparently they’re under the impression there are massive street executions in Hong Kong and there are 500million dead from Covid.

On my oft not used facebook (esp since several of the people I spoke to through it are now dead) they people who I thought were normal people were pushing 5G dangers.

I mean look at Brexit. Most UK people thought that the whole world would capitulate and agree to be their slaves because the UK was just so awesome.

That’s how indoctrinated they are by their media.

interests / soc.culture.china / Do people in Western countries really believe the Western media's description of China?