Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 09:30:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I’m_an_American_citizen_that_wants_to_move_the_hec
k_out_of_America?_I’m_thinking_about_Canada_since_I_live_o
nly_30_min_away_from_there_now._What_are_some_pros_and_cons_
to_living_there?_I’m_also_open_to_other_countries_too_that
_speak_English.
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 17:30 UTC

Rathkeale T.
·
Follow
Lives in CanadaTue
I’m an American citizen that wants to move the heck out of America? I’m thinking about Canada since I live only 30 min away from there now. What are some pros and cons to living there? I’m also open to other countries too that speak English.
You cannot just pack up the car, drive that 30 minutes to the border, present your passport, and sail through.

You must immigrate, and it is hard. Canada is the most educated country in the world. You would need 470 points in Canada’s immigration points system to receive an invitation to immigrate.

You must be youngish, be healthy, have superior skills that are relevant to Canada, have settling in money, ambition, and work experience. All this is verified by Canadian researchers.

What you get is opportunities, safety, Healthcare, and a more relaxed social environment.

interests / soc.culture.china / I’m an American citizen that wants to move the heck out of America? I’m thinking about Canada since I live only 30 min away from there now. What are some pros and cons to living there? I’m also open to other countries too that speak English.