Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:13:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: What_should_I_do_about_my_21-year-old_son_who_doesn
’t_go_to_school,_doesn't_have_a_job_and_doesn't_do_chores_
and_just_goes_out_and_games_with_his_friends_all_day?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 17:13 UTC

Kurt Guntheroth
·
Follow
Software Engineer and WriterSun
What should I do about my 21-year-old son who doesn’t go to school, doesn't have a job and doesn't do chores and just goes out and games with his friends all day?
Well, when you have a good answer to this question, one that works, please update us all. I’ve got the same situation.

The answer is to push him out of the nest. But how to actually go about it? If your adult child is like mine, he gets very angry when you try to gently bring up the topic. If your wife is like mine, she hates the conflict and acts like she would keep him forever if it would just make the conflict go away.

interests / soc.culture.china / What should I do about my 21-year-old son who doesn’t go to school, doesn't have a job and doesn't do chores and just goes out and games with his friends all day?